PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy The Herp Vault and Bailey & Bailey Reptiles

rgillis
06-25-2010, 04:37 PM
First The Herp Vault. The Staley's were an absolute pleasure to do business with. This was my first ball python purchase and Lisa Staley answered all of my questions honestly and quickly. I purchased an 09 Mojave Male and it arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described. She answered all follow up questions and the snake is an awesome F/T rat eater. I highly recommend them.
After 6 weeks I got the itch and ordered an 09 Female Spider het Hypo and 09 female Pastel Jungle from Bailey and Bailey Reptiles. Tim Bailey was also an excellent person to do business with and both snakes arrived in excellent condition 2 weeks ago. Fed X was supposed to deliver before 10:30 am and when they did not get here Tim actually must have been tracking the shipment because he called me and asked if I had received the snakes. They arrived later that afternoon in great shape due to the care in the packaging.
Both of these Breeders are great to do business with

Ron
Florida

bakew13
06-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Glad you had two good transactions! But normally for a post on the BOI you would make seperate posts for each breeder. Just to keep things organized and easy to find for others in the future.

rgillis
06-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Will do next time...thanks