PDA

View Full Version : what to do what to do.....

The Python Lab
10-06-2010, 03:50 PM
My snake collection has been turned upside down a bit. I had a female het albino that ended up being a male. I had a male pied that ended up being a female. I sold a few male breeder co doms, and I hatched out a few keepers. So here is what i'm looking at.
.1 pied 1,111 g full
.1 100% het pied 1,225 g
.1 66% het albino 2,000g + ( already locking with male albino )
.1 spider 1100g
.1 normal 3,000g
1. albino proven breeder 1,000 g +
1. hatchling cinnabee
.1 hatchling spider

I'll have the funds to make some key purchases before the season is deep under way, I am just curious as to what your pairings or future purchases would be in my situation. I am really curious as to what everyone thinks would be an interesting gal to pair up with the male cinnabee when the time comes, that one has me thinking overtime. thanks.

Willow
10-06-2010, 04:17 PM
well you need a male pied now =p or some awesome morph het pied...that would be cool

as for the cinnabee...hmm...a lesser pastel would be fricken awesome if you wanted to buy a female for him lol...seen some lesser cinnys recently that have been smoking, and adding pastel and spider to that....mmmmm....or if you wanna use a girl you have I would say the pied female...make a male cinnabee het pied and hold it back to breed next season

chamgirl99471
10-06-2010, 05:49 PM
You need a Male Pastel Het Pied :) as for the Cinnabee.. I would have to agree with Willow... those lesser cinny's are awesome and to get a lesser cinnabee would be cool if there is such a thing :)!