PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Bearded Dragon with GORGEOUS set up!!!

kandicke
10-22-2010, 10:24 PM
LOCATED IN DECATUR, INDIANA:

For sale is Twizzler, a 2 year old male bearded dragon, fire (or blood?? don't remember) color morph. Has never bitten, no health problems. Eats superworms and greens/veggies/fruits. We moved, and we don't have as much room now for his beautiful but large enclosure, and I don't want to downgrade him to a smaller tank just so we can keep him. He loves his castle :) We are also so busy that we haven't had time to really pay much attention to him lately, which isn't fair for the fella.

Includes enclosure from showcasecages.com (check them out to see why they're the best cages around, though a wee bit pricey), custom stand with lots of storage, automatic water mister, decorations (large log and rock stairs attached to back of tank), food bowls, 48" UV light strip, two dome light fixtures, and under tank heater. Don't need to use any bedding with this cage. Super easy to clean, and it locks with a key for security. Cage measures 60" x 24" x 24". Cabinet is standard kitchen countertop height. Here's a break down of how much we have invested in everything:

Beardie - 200 (came from a good breeder)
Tank - 600
Lighting fixtures - 100
Stone stairway - 75
Log - 25 (yes, we paid money for a stinking log)
Automatic Sprayer - 30
Base cabinet - 125
Counter top - 50
Spray paint - 60 (stone textured stuff is ridiculously expensive

That's around $1300, not even including sales taxes and shipping fees. I'm asking 600, which is less than half of my investment.

The tank will last a lifetime, and is beautiful enough to be a centerpiece of your home rather than an eyesore cruddy glass aquarium. We always get so many compliments, even from people who think reptiles are disgusting!

Last winder he brumated from New Years till the first day of Spring. Also, in the pics you can see aquarium background paper along the bottom of the glass doors - I put it there to keep him from nose-rubbing.

PLEASE SEND ANY INQUIRIES TO KANDICKE@YAHOO.COM FOR FASTEST RESPONSE :)