PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 1 male and 2 females

nikkiyork0413
10-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Price drop on these dragons. I need to get these guys moved. I hate to do it, but I am forced to sale all of my dragons. They are all eating mustard greens with grated summer squash, as well as, crickets, dubias, and silkworms. All have a great appetite. I will ship through UPS or the postal service. Dragons will be shipped for actual shipping costs. Prices now include shipping.. I accept payment through paypal. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at nikkiyork0413@yahoo.com.All dragons have clear nails.

Pic #1 - Satyr Red/ AH RedX Hypo Red/ Hypo Cindy Red. He is a male Hypo. I originally purchased him from Diann at Sizzlin Dragons. His head is currently in shed and he is 11 inches and hatched on 6/1/10 $150.00 plus shipping

Pic #2 - Marketed Leucistic X Hypo/ML/Tangerine Hypo Pastel. I originally purchased her from Heather at Fairytail Dragons. She is 9.5 inches and hatched 8/13/10. $125.00

Pic #3 - Hypo Orange/Hypo Red X Sandfire Red/ Pastel Yellow GG. She is a hypo. I originally purchased her from Collette at Atomic Lizard Ranch. She is 9 inches and hatched 7/30/10. $125.00