PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Young Male Translucent and adult trans.

earthmonkey22
11-13-2010, 12:47 AM
This is a 2.5 year old citrus trans with Phantom/bloodbank lines. She is in need of some love and affection. She has a small scab on her left lower lip, that has taken a while to heal because it is on her mouth and of coarse it moves all of the time. Her eating has slowed alot because she is starting to cool but she weighed 287 last i checked i am sure it is less now. She is very sweet. She has been bred twice once by me. First and second pic is her, the third is a baby to show potential. She needs a good home i have to cut back. Moving price of $150 plus shipping.

I have a male trans also bred by bloodbank. Pic4. He is quite cool but i am moving into a new house and i simply cant take em all. He is about 12.5" and around 7 to 8 months old. He is handled daily and eats very well on greens, dubia, crickets, and occasional worms. The pictures are pretty close but they dont really show the stripes are almost like a forest green at time. Very different coloring i think it is a really cool looking dragon. Sad to have to let him go. He needs to go fast so i am only asking $175 plus shipping.

I am finishing a remodel and am very busy email at skbodeau@gmail.com for best results. Like i said i am really busy right now so please only serious inquiries. I will try to get more pics if needed but these are accurate and current. Thanks for looking,
Scott

santosoandy
11-13-2010, 04:39 AM
Hello,
I'm interested on the third pic, is it a female? is she flawless?

Andy

earthmonkey22
11-14-2010, 02:11 AM
Sorry the third is a baby by the first dragon. She is there to sow potential of the adult. She was sold a couple months ago