PDA

View Full Version : SNAKE LOVE HAS KICKED IN HIGH GEAR!!!!!

snakejems reptiles
11-16-2010, 06:40 AM
I just wanted to share some new pics of some busy snakes in the love zone last nite and early this morning, i figure to take a couple of shots and post them while trying to fall asleep from busy work last night, this is one or two months early for me, but i wanted to change it up a bit because some of my girls did not lay last year, so i figure this may work for them anyway, time will tell and fingers crossed. i will post more breeding as i get some pics of other pairs and please enjoy all the pics and have a wonderful day..........mark...:dancer01:.........:hurray:

first pic- hope she proves out and come on lavenders!!!
second pic-need to hit great odds on lemonblast!!
third pic- need some extra females poss het clown to raise up
fourth pic-looking for some nice cinnamon females here

TheFragginDragon
11-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Bawm-chicka-bawm bawm :D

Best of luck Mark!

snakejems reptiles
11-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Bawm-chicka-bawm bawm :D

Best of luck Mark!

thanks john, hope it all works out for me.....:thumbsup:

SnakeGirl3
11-16-2010, 07:35 PM
Congrats! Got my fingers crossed for you to get what you're after! ;)

snakejems reptiles
11-17-2010, 04:55 AM
Congrats! Got my fingers crossed for you to get what you're after! ;)

thanks pamela, i hope i hit the odds with some nice looking morphs and cash out on some lavenders from two 66ers females, can not wait for these to hatch.......mark

darkbloodwyvern
11-17-2010, 12:44 PM
sweet! gorgeous collection and I hope they give you more awesome morphs. Best of luck!!

snakejems reptiles
11-17-2010, 04:31 PM
sweet! gorgeous collection and I hope they give you more awesome morphs. Best of luck!!

thanks jessi, i hope to see some surprizes in the spring......mark

Bob O'Brien
11-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Looking good Mark, good luck this season

bones93
11-18-2010, 03:12 AM
Mark,

I wish you the best of luck this season. Always nice to look in and see em locked up!

snakejems reptiles
11-18-2010, 03:18 AM
Looking good Mark, good luck this season

thanks bob, i sure i will need plenty when dealing with some poss hets.......mark:thumbsup:

snakejems reptiles
11-18-2010, 03:21 AM
Mark,

I wish you the best of luck this season. Always nice to look in and see em locked up!

thanks sam, you right about walking in snake room and seeing surprizes, even when u are wishing for the best turn out to happen........mark

Bob Kite
11-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Lookin Good Mark, looks like your having a great start to hopefully a nice season, good luck!

snakejems reptiles
11-19-2010, 12:14 AM
Lookin Good Mark, looks like your having a great start to hopefully a nice season, good luck!

thanks bob, hope i hit the odds on some la,s this season, would be really nice and sweet.......mark:yesnod:

cmbpboa9
11-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Good luck with the lavenders, hopefully she proves out!!!

snakejems reptiles
11-24-2010, 03:41 PM
Good luck with the lavenders, hopefully she proves out!!!

thanks cody, i am working with three possible hets, 2-66ers and 1- 50% females.........mark:thumbsup:

SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
11-26-2010, 03:36 PM
good luck and hope you get what you seek!!

snakejems reptiles
11-26-2010, 06:44 PM
good luck and hope you get what you seek!!

thanks bruce, well the odds are there for lavenders and all there on the dream project, just hoping for some extra females out of these clutches, can not wait to see what i get, it will be fun........mark

Daequix
11-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Mark,

Beautiful snakes and wonderful lock shots! Hope you keep us posted...I honestly love to keep track of my mama's with weekly photos and try to capture as many shots as I can of locks.. I hope that doesn't make me too much a snake geek!
:blush:

snakejems reptiles
11-27-2010, 12:54 PM
Mark,

Beautiful snakes and wonderful lock shots! Hope you keep us posted...I honestly love to keep track of my mama's with weekly photos and try to capture as many shots as I can of locks.. I hope that doesn't make me too much a snake geek!
:blush:

thanks susan, i will keep everyone updated on this stuff and u are very fine with snake interest, nothing wrong if u love the reptile world.............mark

Langlinaisjon
11-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Goodluck with the pairings. My first pairing will be a 0.1 pin to 1.0 pastel hopefully next year so I wish you luck with everything but I am most interested in the pastel to pin pairing. Again Goodluck and please keep us posted

snakejems reptiles
11-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Goodluck with the pairings. My first pairing will be a 0.1 pin to 1.0 pastel hopefully next year so I wish you luck with everything but I am most interested in the pastel to pin pairing. Again Goodluck and please keep us posted

thanks jon, i am very excited too, will keep posted on everything as things go down..............mark