PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Belgian American Smoothie

chris allen
11-27-2010, 09:12 PM
This guy here was also going to stay to work on the blue/green showing in them, but I am cutting back a bit and would like to sell before it is absolutely too cold to ship. He is approx 11" and about 65 grams. He has a minor "chew" at the tip of his tail. You can see he has some interesting color as far as the blue/green hues go. He is the product of a Yellow american smoothie crossed to a Belgian red female. I should mention all parents were raised by me, and all babies posted were produced by me.

Shipping is ONLY through FED EX. Actual cost will be determined by zip, OR it can be picked up tomorrow morning before the start of the White Plains show with a partial deposit(non refundable 25%), or available to pick up next weekend at the Hamburg show(any time of the day there, I'll have a table... with same 25% deposit).

Will consider trades(NO Bearded Dragons though)
$200 plus shipping

yourbeat
11-29-2010, 01:58 PM
might seem like a dumb question but are smoothies like leathers in a sense of co-dom genes? and is he still avail.?

chris allen
11-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Yes,codom just like the italian leather....same gene. In my other ads for the silks, they were produced from crossing a smoothie and leather. He is available.