PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry - Rick Wells - Rick's Reptiles, NV

ms_terese
07-07-2003, 11:33 PM
Anyone have feedback? Am looking to do a purchase from him.

Thanks!

Pennebaker
07-08-2003, 10:31 AM
I just double checked, this is not the same Ricks Reptiles from Oregon who has been around for awhile (good guy!).
dana

stormyva
07-17-2003, 08:42 AM
Has anyone done anything with Rick's Reptiles of Nevada?
I came across an ad of his on another site and am considering doing some business with him.

Brian Adamchuk

Ken Foose
07-17-2003, 10:38 PM
Teresa, Brian
I have talked to Rick online once, consisting of about 3 or 4 emails. I am from the Dayton, NV area, and was curious about who this person was. Dayton is a very, very small desert town, and there were no breeders of any kind there when I left the area a bit over 10 yrs ago. Anyway, he seemed very nice, knew what he was talking about etc. I am heading up that way next week. If he lets me, I could stop by and check him out. I will be in Virginia City for the day, Dayton is just about 6 miles away. Let me know if you are interested. Take care

Ken Foose
07-17-2003, 10:39 PM
goofed your name on the last letter Terese, sorry

ms_terese
07-18-2003, 10:07 AM
Actually, when I contacted Rick about the ad he was running for hatchling dumerils, they'd already been sold, so I didn't complete a transaction with him.

However, I told him to contact me when the next clutch was available, so we'll see what happens.