PDA

View Full Version : Noah Emmanuel Importer/Exporter

Cp3_Pythons
12-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Does anyone have any contact information on him...

I was refered to talk to him by a few other Importers But they could only give me a name no contact info.... Even after I offered to pay to get the information or have them foward my contact info to him any help locating or getting ahold of Noah would and Will be greatly appriciated

SPJ
12-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Does anyone have any contact information on him...

I was refered to talk to him by a few other Importers But they could only give me a name no contact info.... Even after I offered to pay to get the information or have them foward my contact info to him any help locating or getting ahold of Noah would and Will be greatly appriciated

Noah basically controls what comes out of Africa.
Be very cautious if you send money over there.

Cp3_Pythons
12-04-2010, 04:17 PM
I know that he does thats why I want to deal with him. Im in the process of getting all the proper paperwork together to be able to import and awaiting return emails and phone calls from the USDA, VDGIF, and the US Fish & Wildlife Service.
I dont plan on sending money over there as I belive Noah Does the Daytona show and resides in Fl (Or has a house there) But I cant Find any contact info for him.... His name was refered to me by other Importers that go through him. But I was unable to get the contact info or have them foward my info to him.

Im sure theres one or two people here that may have his contact info and well would either forward him this thread my contact info or send me his (Which I doubt will happen since I offered a nice figure for his info)

So now Im debating on selling the 4k in animals I have and just showing up at Daytona and handing him by that time 5-6k and say Noah I want to do business with you....

Cp3_Pythons
12-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Well he doesnt do the Daytona Show But he Is there at times Sorry for mislabing that I have also Contacted Ghana's Forestry Commision (by phone and email) Noah's Name poped up in there database as well.. So now I guess Its a Waiting game to see If I hear anything back

dustinntech
12-05-2010, 02:41 AM
Remember, if getting a reliable exporter was easy everyone would be importing ;) Good luck though! You may need to go through a broker to start out if you are looking to import animals.