PDA

View Full Version : For Sale All beardies must go!!! HUGE SALE.

Emileypaige776
12-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Due to family issues and buying a new home; I can no longer keep my bearded dragon collection. So.... here they are. Group discounts available. I ship through usps; shipping usually runs about $35.00. If your partial to a different shipping company you must pay the extra shipping cost that comes with it. I need these gone this week! Please make reasonable offers if your interested.

Pic one: Sheila- She is a year and a half, SUPER TRANS. Extreme red! She is ready to breed, well over 350grams! She may be possibly gravid from my male posted. $550 plus shipping

Pic two: Knubs- She is a 14 months old. Het trans. She has nice reds when she is fired, but mostly throughout the day is a goldish color. She is FAT. Also may be poss gravid from my male posted. She will eat anything!!! $125 plus shipping

Pic three: "The skin"- She is 13months old. Produced by Phantom. She is a silkback. And I THINK het hypo. Not 100% on that though. She is literally the color of an orange. Very smooth and breeding size now! She loves super worms and roaches. She is $700 plus shipping

Pic four: Fire Cracker- She is 15 months old. Poss het hypo. She is really not photo genetic. Awful pic of her. She is orange with really nice blue bars usually. She is just about breeding size. Should be ready to go in a few months. She loves roaches! She is $ 225 plus shipping.

I will work out a good price if you take all of them :) Pm me if interested.

Thank you,
Emiley

westcoastdragonslair
12-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Hi Emiley,
I'm interested in purchasing Betty and possibly Sheila. Please call me as soon as possible at 714-309-6985. Anytime.
Thanks,
Edgar

snake_knight08
12-06-2010, 02:08 AM
What would shipping be for knubs to 35206 and what was the male she is possible gravid with?

Emileypaige776
12-06-2010, 01:45 PM
sheila and the skin are SOLD!

Other ones are still available!

Thanks for everyone that was interested.