PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry Powley Exotic Reptiles Scott & Nicole Powley

RichsBallPythons
12-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Looking to get some snakes from them, and wanted some updated info on them.

zuritabu
12-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Scott and Nicole are some of the best and most honest reptile people I have ever met.His animals are amazing!!

chondrogal
12-12-2010, 11:57 PM
I wouldn't hesitate a moment to purchase from Scott. Our only transaction was a high end purchase he made from me which went flawlessly, have known several people that have purchased from him with similar transactions AND.... his animals are incredible.
He takes great care of them and stands behind his transactions with full customer support afterward.

Big thumbs up for Scott and Nicole.

NARS
12-13-2010, 01:09 AM
I have done several Deals with Scott,from Racks to different variety's of Snakes.I have personally seen Scott's Reptiles and he cares for them a tremendous amount.Besides doing many Reptile Shows right next to Scott and his Wife and seeing first hand how great he treats his customers,Scott is just an all around Straight up and Nice guy. Don't hesitate a second when doing business with him! Healthy Reptiles,Clean Cages,and Great customer Service! Thumbs up Scott!

Best
John

RichsBallPythons
12-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Thanks, Now i just need to wait for his response to my email.

lovin2act
12-13-2010, 10:37 AM
I get all my feeders from them as they live just down the street from me. They are awesome awesome people! Scott does run his main business out of his house there and can get quite busy with it so I find it better to call him when I need to if he hasn't been able to get back to me via email.

Crotalus69
12-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Scott and Nicole are a first class operation! No need to look any further for TOP QUALITY ANIMALS! His green tree pythons are some of the best you will find anywhere!
Todd Dyer

RichsBallPythons
12-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Well I finally Put my deposit on the snakes. Should get them when weather gets better outside.

zuritabu
12-20-2010, 08:43 PM
You will be very happy with whatever you get from Scott!

RichsBallPythons
12-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Ill Update this thread once snakes are here