PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Brian Hettinger/ Chongorojo of 480 pythons

deobra2869
12-14-2010, 02:40 PM
Hi all,
I thought I would share my experience with Brian Hettinger of 480 pythons. This guy is awesome. I had replied to a thread for a spider mojave which came with a free female enchi that Brian had posted hoping that he would sell me the female enchi by herself. Brian responded quickly and gave me an amazing deal on this gorgeous female enchi.... I mean outstanding deal (and I have been looking high and low for the right price on a female enchi) Brian kept in contact with me throughout the whole process and was very kind, polite, and outgoing. I will most definitely do business with Brian again, and if you are looking for an amazing deal for a high quality animal...... Brain is definitely your man!
Thanks Brian for everything keep in touch and let me know if you have anymore killer deals :D
Oh and here are some pics of my beautiful baby girl :)

Amelanistic Orca
12-14-2010, 03:15 PM
Brian is a cool cat.. I owe him beers and a catfishin' trip doggone it!! Brrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaannnnn!!!!! I'm sorry!! lol..

chongorojo
12-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Catcha da cats Tom! Lol... well get out there some time! Thanks Deobra you were a pleasure to deal with as well! Great buyers make things easy.

spk329
12-14-2010, 11:22 PM
Brian is the BEST 4sure

chongorojo
12-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Aww.. thanks Steve! You know I still want that monster axanthic! Lol

Casey Hulse
12-15-2010, 09:15 AM
I have also just recently started dealing with Brian, It has been a pleasure, and I am sure we will have some outstanding deals together in the future.:beer:

chongorojo
12-15-2010, 10:15 AM
I can only hope with the quality animals you send me Casey! Love the shipping as well!

deobra2869
12-15-2010, 12:59 PM
LOL I LOVE MY ENCHI :) :) :) :) :) :)

dustinNMpythons
12-15-2010, 04:25 PM
I've done multiple transactions with Brian and I know that no one can say anything about him except that he has awesome animals and is an even more awesome person to work with. Hopefully I'll be able to send pictures of some honeybees in the summer that were made possible by Brian.

chongorojo
12-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Got my fingers crossed for ya on that one buddy! All great sellers should be as lucky as I am to have customers like you guys! It DOES make it easy when your dealing with stellar buyers!

Casey Hulse
03-18-2011, 08:53 AM
I just received my end of a trade I did with Brian almost 5 months ago. The weather did not allow for earlier shipping. Brian has been caring for my beautiful Hypo Mojave all winter, and I have to say I was floored :spinner03when I saw her! She is sahweet! nice an plump, obviously very well cared for. Thanx again Brian!!:beer:

GreenCountryHerp
03-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Brian is a great guy, I did a trade with him that went flawlessly. By the way Brian, how are those mojo spiders doing?

SynPlus
11-19-2011, 11:44 PM
Just made a purchase from Brian and his wife at the Phoenix Reptile Show today. I chatted with him and his wife about geckos for a bit.

He gave me a great deal on a Blaesodactylus sakalava. Not a lot of info out there but I was reassured that if I had any questions regarding the species that they would help.

Hope to see them again tomorrow, might get another if I can find the space.

Thanks!

Inret
02-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Made a purchase of a lovely candy cane corn snake back in July of 2013 during repticon. I swore I left a BOI but apparently not. She's a wonderful girl, great price and I couldn't be happier. She pounds mice and she's healthy as can be. 480 pythons are a great duo to not only deal with, but chatter with as well. They know their stuff.

JAKLReptiles
02-23-2014, 06:58 PM
Brian is a boss in customer service and a great asset to the reptile community. I have MANY animals from him and wouldn't hesitate getting more!