PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Nathan Wells

sawdustsucker
12-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Nathan Wells is fantastic!!

I have bought many snakes from Nathan this year. Every transaction is smooth and flawless. His animals were exactly as described, in great health, packaged perfectly, and his prices were fair. Nathan's after the sale service is quintessentially outstanding! He is an expert in the field of Milksnakes and Kingsnakes, and is extremely impressive in his knowlege of feild collecting in the Southwest and in Mexico. Nathan is willing share his extensive knowlege in a way that makes you feel like he is your brother and long time friend. He is remarkable as a breeder of unusual morphs and outstanding unique color variations. He has unselfishly referred me to other vendors and sources that had specific animals fitting into my bredding program. This shows great thoughtfulness for customers and consideration of their needs.
I highly recommend Nathan Wells as a vendor and snake breeder. He truely is a standout person to deal with, and someone that you will be happy to interact with and do business with.

Robert Howard, Seattle,Wa

steelersdiehard
12-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Ditto to all the above Nathan is a stand up dude!

chrisdrake
12-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Nathan is a great guy and produces beautiful high quality animals. I've got 4 of his offspring in my collection.

Chris

jlassiter
12-14-2010, 07:34 PM
I agree....Nathan is certainly one of the good guys in the hobby!