PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Bright Yellow, White with Blue, Green all Het Trans Females (see ad)

DVMExotics
12-15-2010, 03:06 PM
We are looking for the following FEMALE Bearded Dragons:

Bright Yellow/Citrus Hypo het Trans NON-Leather

Green Hypo het Trans Leather or Non-Leather (PREFER leather)

White with Lots of Blue Hypo het Trans Leather or Non Leather (PREFER leather)

They have to be guaranteed het trans females with above colors and leather vs non leather.

Please EMAIL me pictures, prices and info on them. Prefer good size dragons

Thanks
Chris- petabm@yahoo.com
www.dvmexotics.com

dragonluver83
12-19-2010, 10:02 PM
We are looking for the following FEMALE Bearded Dragons:

Green Hypo het Trans Leather or Non-Leather (PREFER leather)

White with Lots of Blue Hypo het Trans Leather or Non Leather (PREFER leather)

They have to be guaranteed het trans females with above colors and leather vs non leather.

Please EMAIL me pictures, prices and info on them. Prefer good size dragons

Thanks
Chris- petabm@yahoo.com
www.dvmexotics.com

Hey Chris,

I may be able to entertain your statement in bold. I have a few holdbacks that i was thinking about letting go, and this one is almost what your looking for.
Pic one is a female hypo with some pigment bleeding in her nails. (as her mothers did) But she is white, blue side bars, but she is NOT a leatherback.
Pic two is her father. he is a marketed leucy leather double het (proven)from dachiu, and the mother (pic 3) is a hypo trans (bleeding pigment in her nails). from dragon whisperz. (Rhea is no longer breeding)
with the white back ground, it kinda took away from her. i will see if i can get another picture.

DiamondDen
12-19-2010, 10:17 PM

I just had a clutch hatch from a citrus tiger female het hypo x red citrus hypo poss het trans hatch and some of the hypos would be great you could have first pick they wont be ready for 4 weeks.

DVMExotics
01-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Tom,

I sent you an email about the dragons. Email me back when you can. Thanks

Chris

bloodbankdragon
01-02-2011, 11:38 PM
http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=bloodbankdragons&page=bloodbankdragons/pictures&album=1050

Here is our current price list. You can check this out. As well as our recent post of $100 dragons. There are some nice ones on there too. Let me know if you have any questions.

Barry
barry@bloodbankdragons.com