PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry Richard Hume any current feedback ?

ozz465
12-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Interested in some of his animals , any info?

gzyv15a
12-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Rich Hume is a decent guy that's been around awhile. I would buy from him in a heartbeat.

mountaintopreptiles
12-22-2010, 06:31 PM
I would not hesitate to buy anything from him you may miss out on an awsome animal whatever it may be, I purchased a hognose and he was extremely easy to work with he even let me send payments until I completed full payment, afterwards I got my beautful hog in a timely manner and his customer service rocked the snake was a bit picky about starting back up after shipping(only refused one meal) and rich new exactly how that perticular on liked to feed he told me tease him a bit and since have never had a problem with the snake I really like rich even not having met him in person or even phone convo just email, again I would not stall. If you want to purchase from Richard Hume do so in the utmost confidence, you will not be disapointed
Richard Hume super awsome guy in my book

Adam Switzer

John Q Reptiles
12-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Like the others have said, "I'd buy in a heartbeat", "no hesitation".
If he has what your looking for you should buy with confidence.
John Quinones
John Q Reptiles

AF1Bird
12-23-2010, 05:14 PM
I have a pair of Snow Hondos and a pair Hognose from him and they are beautiful. Great guy, extremely knowledgeable. Definitely buy from him again.

ozz465
12-24-2010, 02:08 AM
well guys thx for the info its very appreciated, made my order today , cant wait to see the animals in person.

PJCReptiles
01-06-2011, 07:04 PM
The start of our Bloodred line is directly from Rich Hume.

There was a missexed hatchling not discovered for about a year and he made good and offered me a the correct sex at the current age for a very reasonable offer.

You wont go wrong doing business with Rich Hume!

PJ and Jay Coombs, Owners
Ashley Skillings, Co-Owner
PJC Reptiles
207-766-1832

PJCReptiles
01-07-2011, 12:16 PM
The start of our Bloodred line is directly from Rich Hume.

There was a missexed hatchling not discovered for about a year and he made good and offered me a the correct sex at the current age for a very reasonable offer.

You wont go wrong doing business with Rich Hume!

PJ and Jay Coombs, Owners
Ashley Skillings, Co-Owner
PJC Reptiles
207-766-1832

PJ Coombs is the person from PJC Reptiles that replied to this post. Sorry for the mix up folks!

Rich Hume is golden!

PJ Coombs

tsthompson
01-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Rich is super! I've had the pleasure of doing several transaction with him. All of them were flawless!!:thumbsup: If everyone in the hobby was like him, we wouldn't need the BOI.
Tom Thompson