PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Abigail McDufford...AWESOME GAL!!!!

morph evolution
12-22-2010, 07:33 PM
JUST wanted to post my excellent purchase from abby..she was great through every step..kept me updated.easy gal to work with...looking forward to doing bussiness wit her again.thanks abbster!!!hehe

dragonluver83
12-23-2010, 01:22 AM
I did a trade with her awhile back. I sent her some KSB's for a female crested gecko that has been a great breeder. Would repeat business!:thumbsup:

Abby
12-23-2010, 07:06 AM
JUST wanted to post my excellent purchase from abby..she was great through every step..kept me updated.easy gal to work with...looking forward to doing bussiness wit her again.thanks abbster!!!hehe

Thanks Brian! I'm sure we will do more business in the future :thumbsup: You were a pleasure!

I did a trade with her awhile back. I sent her some KSB's for a female crested gecko that has been a great breeder. Would repeat business!:thumbsup:

Thank you Tom! Hope that Crested is doing well, she's a lovely lady ;)

Dale Porcher DVM
03-24-2011, 10:00 AM
I just completed a flawless trade with Abby and from the level of communication and her knowledge, I just assumed that she was much older than she actually is. I'm predicting that years from now she will be one of the major players in this hobby. Thank you Abby and I was very impressed with the whole transaction.
Dale Porcher DVM

Abby
03-24-2011, 12:10 PM
I just completed a flawless trade with Abby and from the level of communication and her knowledge, I just assumed that she was much older than she actually is. I'm predicting that years from now she will be one of the major players in this hobby. Thank you Abby and I was very impressed with the whole transaction.
Dale Porcher DVM

Thank you for the kind words Dale :) It was a pleasure doing business with you too! I hope we can do more deals in the future :thumbsup: