PDA

View Full Version : I need a Logo Design???

Cp3_Pythons
12-25-2010, 03:09 AM
I had to have Rich (Webslave) remove my previous thread as one of the pictures/drawings was one I used as a practice one and didnt realize it when I loaded the images SMH THANKS RICH

Anyway I want a Logo and well I have several designs Im uploading two (the 2 I like the most) and will upload some more tommorow I want to know what you guys think and your opinions on them THANKS

Cp3_Pythons
12-25-2010, 06:20 AM
Some more designs....

ed hummel
12-25-2010, 07:42 AM
Some more designs....

i like the top one of the last 2 you posted, but i would suggest softening up the eyes a little or something like that... it almost looks evil and we all know BP's are far from that, but it might make someone who isnt as familure with them a little leary. just my opinion, good luck with it!

Subdriven
12-25-2010, 12:33 PM
Realy like the last one!

Cp3_Pythons
12-25-2010, 07:33 PM
i like the top one of the last 2 you posted, but i would suggest softening up the eyes a little or something like that... it almost looks evil and we all know BP's are far from that, but it might make someone who isnt as familure with them a little leary. just my opinion, good luck with it!

The two last ones are of My Albino Green Burmese Python....

darkbloodwyvern
12-25-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm not a huge fan of the font in the top one. Can you make the snake smaller and use the font from the second set of pictures?

The bottom burmese pic i would make the red darker or black. It will stand out better. What do the images look like in black and white?

I honestly do not like the ball one with the black background, the edges of the snake look chopped up and a bit messy, but the white one is pretty cool! All I recommend is making the font larger in the first image and the snake a bit smaller. You want people to see the name as well as the snake and the image is overpowering your name.

Balls Deep Reptiles
12-26-2010, 09:57 PM
I like the 3rd pic the best

Bob O'Brien
12-27-2010, 12:26 AM
I liked the one you got rid of!!

Iggy189
12-27-2010, 01:21 AM
I like the 4th one a lot the 3rd doesn't look bad though.

Cp3_Pythons
12-27-2010, 08:10 AM
I liked the one you got rid of!!

I did as well Bob But I had to have Rich (Webslave) remove that thread as the picture was one of which I got off line to use as a refrence/practice design. I didnt realize it when I uploaded it... However the picture I posted VARIED alot from the picture I used as a refrence I belive it would still fall under a copyright act and being Im unsure Id rather be safe than sorry... Im waiting to hear from the owner of the picture as to wether he/she will allow me to use the picture with the modifacations I made to it... Now Bob if you have any pictures that realy stand out that you wouldn't mind seeing how they turn out Please by all means my email addy is below :D :rofl:

Im hoping to upload some more designs this afternoon

Cp3_Pythons
12-27-2010, 09:18 AM
More Design's.......................... I belive Im getting better at this What do you all think??

Cp3_Pythons
12-27-2010, 09:36 AM
LAST ONES???

darkbloodwyvern
12-28-2010, 01:14 AM
I like # 1,2 and 4 of the top! I like the second in the next post. The third might look a better if the words are below the albino, perhaps?? I'm glad you are making yourself a lot of options, you'll have plenty to choose from, or cycle through. I bet you that you could pick your fave four and cycle through them in an ad!!

Cp3_Pythons
12-28-2010, 08:23 AM
Yea I like a few of them the most the darker backgrounds ( Both post's 11 & 12 the albino how the backgrounds faded in more LMAO)
The Albino in post 12 I was going to angle the name so it would look as if the Albino was comming out of the name. But I was in a rush and well it didnt happen... Id like to hear what others have to say before I choose one... But yes I will more than likely cycle through a few designs one will be on the website a diffrent one for business cards maybe 2 diffrent types of cards with diffrent designs...

darkbloodwyvern
12-28-2010, 04:03 PM
That sounds pretty cool. If you stick with that image effect and font, you can change the pictures without confusing people too much, ha ha! It's not a bad marketing strategy, honestly.