PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry Clark Tucker Power House reptiles?

fredanthony
12-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Hey guys, anyone here familiar with Clark Tucker Power House Reptiles (Clark Tucker <powerhousereptiles@live.com>)? Thanks..

Fred.

88Snakes
12-26-2010, 11:18 AM
I bought 4 snakes of Clark a few months back and couldn't be happier. I bought a male Axanthic,Male Lesser, and a 1.1 pair of Het Axanthics. Well when they arrived I ended up with 2 female HET Axanthics as a free upgrade :) There was just a note on the bag stating the male het was upgraded to a female.I never asked why but of course I was much happier with 2 girls. I understand that there has been a lot of issues with his partner Joseph Capone but I had nothing but a postive deal with Clark. I certainly can't promise that future deals will go as well but I feel it is only fair to give Clark credit for a great deal.

fredanthony
12-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Great thanks for the feedback.. although I would have been pissed if I needed a male and got a female lol, happy it was ok for you =)

88Snakes
12-26-2010, 11:39 AM
I'd like to think that he realized that since I was also buying a visual male Axanthic that I probably did not need a male Het and it would make more sense to have a second female. Then again, maybe it just worked out for me:)

bradleymoore
12-26-2010, 11:51 AM
i've got a couple things from him. all are doing well and haven't missed a meal.

Bob O'Brien
12-27-2010, 01:38 AM
I have received a few BP's from Clark and have had nothing but excellent service and animals from him. He is at the top of my list of people that I will buy from again.

jeff6898
12-27-2010, 12:03 PM
I personaly visited his home adn toured his facility. Very well kept and top notch snakes. I bought pastel from him a few months back and everything went great. You will have no wories.

oli7a5
12-29-2010, 12:52 PM
I've bought many animals from Clark and don't have anything negative to say, just positive stuff. Clark is the only person I would ever buy a ball python from and i have been to his facility on several occasions and it is a top notch operation. Plus you get great customer service as the Tucker's are good people and I consider them good friends, you won't be disappointed or let down by them!

TripleMoonsExotic
12-29-2010, 08:13 PM
I would advise you to research his partner, the one who actually owns the Power House Reptiles "division", Joe Capone. He has quite the colorful history.

oli7a5
12-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Yea I've heard about that, but I have never met the dude so I can't comment on him. All I know of is the quality of animals, their care, and the dedication on the front lines as I have experienced first hand. Unfortunately many great things are run by people that are behind the scenes and aren't really involved except for financial funding reasons. It's really an individual political decision whether to buy from Powerhouse or say RDR for instance. I can only comment on my positive experience with the man that is hands on with the snakes and who one will deal with when purchasing an animal and his integrity. I guess some links to the previous posts on Joe would be in order here, and the buyer can read as much or as little as he/she likes on the controversial shareholder and act accordingly.

SERPENTS DEN
06-02-2012, 12:12 PM
If you’re even considering purchasing from Clark Tucker and his business partner Joseph Capone you may also want to research the now defunct Morph King Reptiles.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320293

Ed Clark
06-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Just wanted too say I have purchased from Clark with good results.

A nice ball python, packed well shipped on time.I would recommend him and I would not hesitate to purchase again from him.:thumbsup:

Lucille
06-13-2012, 10:28 AM
Here is an interesting PHR thread:http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320293

Discojaguar
06-13-2012, 04:42 PM
I know this is about Clark not joe but the recent "drama" thread about their HGW (which are/arn't can't really comment worth the read to find out the information for yourself)

Also if you search for PHR on the BOI they have as a -company- some colorful history as previously stated. Seeing how Joe and his partner carry themselves off on the forums is enough to keep me as far far away from them as possible.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320293

(Anyone who needs to try and call out other breeders to make their own buisness soar is not someone i'd want to deal with...just my .02 )

Discojaguar
06-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Oopse Lucille the forum ninja beat me to it.

AdamR
06-13-2012, 11:42 PM
I have dealt with both Clark and Joe and couldn't be happier. They were very helpful, very quick to respond, and even called to make sure the animal was doing well several days after it arrived. I have read all that business about their past and the current debate, but it has not changed my opinion of them. I would buy from them again!

DemmBalls
06-14-2012, 09:51 AM
I don't doubt their service is great and their animals ar top quality, but I will not give someone my money who has done the lying and scamming that they have done in the past and are currently doing today.