PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry S&WReptiles Shayne Woods

darkbloodwyvern
12-28-2010, 02:32 PM
Just wondering if anyone has bought from Shayne. He said he's had a few transactions here, but not feedback was exchanged. Just wanted to ask around now since he is at work and would have to look in his inbox to find the customers he's had recently.

Thanks!

darkbloodwyvern
12-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Oh heck... I think I may have answered my own dang inquiry...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218431
http://www.ekreptileshow.com/forums/showthread.php?6827-10-pastel-male-bp&p=43278#post43278

Will someone PLEASE tell me if this is the same snake? I'm seeing a lot of markings in common and I'm none too pleased.

S&WReptiles
12-29-2010, 12:35 AM
i told you it was the same snake. i honestly put up the wrong picture. im sorry im stressed over loosing my job and a death in the family all in the same week and i honestly posted the wrong pics. im working on the pics of the het pastel male now. i didnt realize i didnt have any on my computer yet.

S&WReptiles
12-29-2010, 12:37 AM
as soon as i get my camera i will even post up pics of the paper work that comes with the pastel het ghost

Bob Kite
12-29-2010, 12:39 AM
I got a 2010 Male pastel 100% Het Peach Ghost for sale. He is doing good on f/t rat pups. Is still a small guy around 100g give or take. Produced from a het to pastel het. I am asking $250 plus shipping. I will ship as long as the temps stay above 32 degrees.

If the parents were both "Het" as his ad clearly states, than it would only be 66% POSSIBLE het, Not 100%.

S&WReptiles
12-29-2010, 12:46 AM
i didnt produce these they were actually a early christmas gift from my girl friend and the paper work had mom and dad on there to. this is the exact words from the paper work

dam-100% het peach ghost
sire- pastel peach ghost

making him 100% het right? im just going to take the add down on the pastel het until i get him pics and paper work pics up, so there isnt any more confusion

Bob Kite
12-29-2010, 12:56 AM
Visual X Het would result in 100% het offspring, but your ad which I quoted before stated that the snake was a product of a het X Pastel het, in that case it would only be 66% possible het. So which is it?

darkbloodwyvern
12-29-2010, 12:57 AM
If it was a mistake, I'm really sorry, but I'm just a little freaked out. I'm not trying to mess things up, but I just do not buy from people through this site unless they have some feedback and even then I'm suspicious. I'm sorry about the recent troubles for you, but I'm extremely hesitant to buy anything until it's all resolved. Thanks for responding and for now I'm just taking a break from snake shopping. :(

S&WReptiles
12-29-2010, 01:00 AM
it is pastel orange ghost. in all honest i did not want this snake. but i have to give my girlfriend credit atleast she tried. i have no ghost or any other ghost hets. and i just glanced at the paper work and i would of put $1000 down betting on the paper work saying it was het to het. glad im not a gambler

Bob Kite
12-29-2010, 01:15 AM
I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but you might have wanted to know what you are selling before you tried to sell it. I mean honestly, it looks real suspect when you put up photos of a different animal, you said it was produced from a het to het breeding in the ad, yet now you are saying it was a visual to het breeding, you said it was het for peach ghost in the ad and now you say it is het for orange ghost, and to top it off you deleted the ad? Like I said, I am not trying to give you a hard time but nothing is adding up

S&WReptiles
12-29-2010, 01:24 AM
the add has always said peach ghost. im sorry i lost my job i have no idea how im going to pay my bills any more so my head isnt in snakes at the moment, im trying to figure out where im going to get the money for my rent, cell, and truck payment. i had no idea they were going to lay about 300 ppl at my job off on christmas eve, and then to top it off on christmas we lost my dad. so IM SORRY, IM ONLY HUMAN, i made a gods honest mistake, im sorry every one else is perfect and never makes a mistake in there ad. i took the add down till i can fix it and make it PERFECT. that way this wont keep going on and on.

Bob Kite
12-29-2010, 01:53 AM
Do you know how many times those exact same excuses have been used in this forum over the years? Those of us who have been around here for awhile have heard it all, and although they might be legitimate excuses I am simply pointing out the flaws in your ad and in your story. I am sorry for your hardships and hope things get better for you.

S&WReptiles
12-29-2010, 03:25 AM
i dont get what the big deal is. i havent tried to sale any one a normal pastel as some thing else. i simply posted the wrong pic. i said i was sorry for this, i removed the add so no more confusion goes on. i said i will post the pics of the actual pastel het with copies of his paper work. i told jessi i would add a pastel on for an extra $30 hows is that trying to screw some one over? now i have a bad rep on here because of a mistake and i havent tried to screw no one over. i think if i was i wouldnt put up a new and with paper work on a het. ive had three different sales on here and all were great the only bad thing was i forgot to put a heat pack in a box because the guy was rushing me to send the same day he paid. but even that snake was fine. i sold one girl on here two pairs of het pieds, she was thrilled when she got them and couldnt believe they ate as soon as she pulled them out of the shipping box. i wont send an animal that isnt in perfect condition. im not trying to rip any one off. every time i post some where i always post my full name and cell phone number. look back like two years and the info is still the same.

im sorry for going on a rant, but i think its messed up i havent even tried to rip some one off, posted the wrong pic and now i have a negative rep.

evergreenpythons
12-29-2010, 05:21 AM
Just a piece of outsiders advice, someone who has been in the crap can for almost a year now, just make sure you're 100% confident about what you're posting. Check and re-check before you post, make sure the pictures are the correct pictures, etc. This will prevent future issues like this. Make sure if you do sell to someone, that they make a record of it, positive, or negative, etc. All of these things will really help.

And good luck to you, it does get better. Sometimes it just takes time.

S&WReptiles
12-29-2010, 05:27 AM
ya i agree, it upsets me since it was a complete accident. i took credit for it the end. but this is what the world is coming to lonely people who hate there life trying to bring some one elses down, that why i dont post ob craigslist any more. to many flaggers flagging cause there bored and want to piss ppl off

Matt2979
12-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Shayn,

Up until your last couple of posts, I was believing that maybe this was all a simple misunderstanding and your excuses might be legitimate. It still could be, but your attacks of people that are offering you advice on how to do this correctly are making you sound "less than legit". IF you stick around, you'll find that the people sending good advice your way, are not "lonely people who hate there life trying to bring some one elses down", but instead are good people looking out for one another.

Think twice before typing your next statement, as only YOU can make this right. I wish you the best and hope that things get better for you, SOON!