PDA

View Full Version : Bad Guy Where is Pedro Santiago

bigybigy
12-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Pedro Santiago and I had a verbal agreement this Christmas. We were going to meet for a "Local Pickup". We agreed on 550 over a text message and phone call. We were supposed to meet today outside the serpent safari today at 9:00am.

This man was a no show! :angry:

I took the day off work today to go pickup the snake situated 45 minutes from my house. I am starting to question the way this man does business.

Sincerely,
Sean Griffis
847-420-2151

Focal
12-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Dang, sorry to hear. Did you touch base with him before you hit the road?

FosterHerpetological
12-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Yea, maybe he forgot if you didnt touch base with him. I always worry about this happening when I meet up with people too...

timebider
12-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Dang, that's frustrating. Sorry it happened to you.

Next time, make sure you have a working cell number (test it in advance). I know it's not an absolute guarantee, but calling before you head out is always a good idea.

I've met up with folks for transactions a couple times, once driving almost two hours one-way, and I've been lucky to have only dealt with good guys. I'd be enraged if I drove that far to a no-show.

That said, maybe it was an honest mistake? Have you tried contacting him again? Maybe he can reimburse you for gas or something, to help ease the pain.

bigybigy
12-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Still no snake in my hand, but I did speak with him!!! He wants to do the transaction tomorrow.

Dave26
12-29-2010, 09:10 PM
Pedro is a good guy. There must be a good reason he didn't make it to your appointment. I don't think he would stand you up on purpose.

Matt2979
12-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Pedro is a good guy. There must be a good reason he didn't make it to your appointment. I don't think he would stand you up on purpose.

He might this time though, if he realizes that you started a "Bad Guy" thread about him, before contacting him, barely 4 hours after your scheduled meeting time. I realize you were frustrated, but this thread seems a little premature. Hopefully you'll be back with good news soon!

hhmoore
12-29-2010, 10:35 PM
Oddly enough, Pedro's response in his ad (to the post which bigybigy has since deleted) tells a slightly different version of the story
Not for sale or trade any more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Sean, did you remember that when you call me yesterday, I told you that I change my mind and he will not be for sale anymore even that you offered me more money and snakes for him. Why you don't post that!!!! Why you don't post that you are been threading me by voice mail and text messages all morning. People change their mind all the time and I told you that yesterday. Remember I offer you a breeding loan on him, the only thing that I asked you is to see your place and know where do you live, in case that something happen, But offer me just a letter with your address and your license, and I told you that people have identifications with address that don’t belong to them anymore. That’s why I don’t trust you. I have the right to say no and that’s what I did.

That's why he is posting that about me!!!!!!

And She is not for sale or trade any more.

Focal
12-30-2010, 06:57 AM
OOOOH, so you never actually "hit the road." Your post just appears as if you did. A bad guy post was a poor choice because you're butt hurt that he won't sell you a snake. You know what sucks more then having someone not sell you a snake? Having to tell someone that you can't sell it to them.

PAVLOVK1025
12-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Daaaaamn dude said check your memory. A little preemptive especially considering that Pedro tells a different story. Whats really going on?

LauraB
12-30-2010, 01:14 PM
New good guy thread on Pedro - seems to involve the same snake since there is a claim by the OP of the post below that he, Pedro and Sean have all reached an "understanding".

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218854

glunzy
12-30-2010, 01:20 PM
pedro came through with sean and i good guy

deborahbroadus
12-30-2010, 01:33 PM
pedro came through with sean and i good guy

Translation: Pedro came through for Sean and I; he's a good guy.:rolleyes:

bigybigy
12-30-2010, 02:30 PM
Correction: Connor Glunz and Sean Griffis are good people.

Pedro is a good man for finally coming through on our verbal and written agreement.

deborahbroadus
12-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Correction: Connor Glunz and Sean Griffis are good people.

Pedro is a good man for finally coming through on our verbal and written agreement.

I respectfully disagree that Sean Griffis (you) are a good guy.:(

Ergo: You posted a BG post on Pedro without telling the full story and deleted a reply from Pedro...probably to cover your tracks).

Bottom line to me, it appears pressure was brought to bear to effect the response you wanted, or he changed his mind again :shrug01:....nevertheless, you did post a BG thread without telling the full story.

bigybigy
12-30-2010, 06:39 PM
The full story?

Look Deb, we came to an agreement a week in advance. Sure he called off the deal despite the fact that both Connor and I canceled work!

So I told him I was going to be at serpent safari the very next morning at 9:00am, that was when we intended on meeting.

I'm getting negative reps from people like yourself whom have never done business with me. You have given me bad karma for not giving the full story when I gave Pedro a heads up about the BOI.

This is no joke Deborah, I understand that some of the details were left out, but I felt as if we came to an agreement by the end of the night. I have a third party who heard every conversation we had. I offered him a deal that we (I.E. me Connor and Pedro all agreed upon.)

Pedro Santiago is a good guy; but communicating broken english with him had its cons.

Here's my number for all to see and call: 18474202151

Sincerely,
Sean Griffis
Psychological Science Representative
Vanderbilt University
Multisensory processing researcher

Secondly, I got rid off those posts because he asked me to....

I You don't know me Deborah,

Dz01
12-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Well! Drama it’s over between Sean, Connor, and I. I’m a 31 years old man with two loves: my family and my snakes. That stand behind my word all the time and I proved one more time today after all. Here in this site are some people with who I did business before. They know who I am, and they can speak for me, like my good friend Dave Yager did.

Sometimes we need to be aware of certain things, and that’s what I did. Because the snake involved on this situation is one that represents a lot to me, I need it to be more careful choosing the right person or persons to do the breeding loan. I can’t trust just anybody! That was one of the main reasons for the conflict between Sean, Connor, and I.

At the end everything ends up in a smooth and good business transaction, and relation between Connor, Sean and I. I believe that should be the most important thing when you do business. Today we agree and signed a contract, and both part will keep their words and follow that contract like good business men.

Hopefully the breeding will be successful, and we both can have what we really want!

Pedro Santiago

deborahbroadus
12-31-2010, 10:22 AM
The full story?

Look Deb, we came to an agreement a week in advance. Sure he called off the deal despite the fact that both Connor and I canceled work!

So I told him I was going to be at serpent safari the very next morning at 9:00am, that was when we intended on meeting.

I'm getting negative reps from people like yourself whom have never done business with me. You have given me bad karma for not giving the full story when I gave Pedro a heads up about the BOI.

This is no joke Deborah, I understand that some of the details were left out, but I felt as if we came to an agreement by the end of the night. I have a third party who heard every conversation we had. I offered him a deal that we (I.E. me Connor and Pedro all agreed upon.)

Pedro Santiago is a good guy; but communicating broken english with him had its cons.

Here's my number for all to see and call: 18474202151

Sincerely,
Sean Griffis
Psychological Science Representative
Vanderbilt University
Multisensory processing researcher

Secondly, I got rid off those posts because he asked me to....

I You don't know me Deborah,

You can make all the excuses for posting this thread that you want, but the damage is already done by your own actions of jumping the gun.

You may have already made the Do Not Buy From or Sell To lists of some of the members that don't have time for such shenanigans as:

Jumping the gun
Posting part of the story (regardless of the reason)
Getting your way and now claiming that YOU are a good guy

deborahbroadus
12-31-2010, 10:25 AM
Well! Drama it’s over between Sean, Connor, and I. I’m a 31 years old man with two loves: my family and my snakes. That stand behind my word all the time and I proved one more time today after all. Here in this site are some people with who I did business before. They know who I am, and they can speak for me, like my good friend Dave Yager did.

Sometimes we need to be aware of certain things, and that’s what I did. Because the snake involved on this situation is one that represents a lot to me, I need it to be more careful choosing the right person or persons to do the breeding loan. I can’t trust just anybody! That was one of the main reasons for the conflict between Sean, Connor, and I.

At the end everything ends up in a smooth and good business transaction, and relation between Connor, Sean and I. I believe that should be the most important thing when you do business. Today we agree and signed a contract, and both part will keep their words and follow that contract like good business men.

Hopefully the breeding will be successful, and we both can have what we really want!

Pedro Santiago

No one is faulting YOU, Pedro, for being careful. You did the right thing in being cautious. I hope it doesn't backfire.

BTW: I thought you spoke "broken English?" Perhaps your written English is better?
per Sean: Pedro Santiago is a good guy; but communicating broken english with him had its cons.

Magic Merlin
12-31-2010, 11:22 AM
No one is faulting YOU, Pedro, for being careful. You did the right thing in being cautious. I hope it doesn't backfire.

BTW: I thought you spoke "broken English?" Perhaps your written English is better?
per Sean:

:iagree:

Pedro, I applaud your vigilance.......if something does not seem right then you have to do your homework and investigate till you are satisfied all their ducks are in a row.......you are "loaning" a prized member of your collection and you have to make sure that it will be returned to you in the same condition as when it was loaned out.

Amelanistic Orca
12-31-2010, 11:39 AM
Breeding loans=super scary results!!!

David Reid
12-31-2010, 03:26 PM
Sean, nobody gives a @#$% where you work.

There is a big difference between calling someone at 8 am to make sure your meeting is still on, them saying yes, and then not showing up and what really happened. Pedro told you it was off, but you still showed up, or said you showed up. That is just dumb.

Dave

Southern Wolf
12-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Sean, nobody gives a @#$% where you work.

There is a big difference between calling someone at 8 am to make sure your meeting is still on, them saying yes, and then not showing up and what really happened. Pedro told you it was off, but you still showed up, or said you showed up. That is just dumb.

Dave

Exactly.... If he told you before the meeting that he had a change of mind... then how are you going to start a BG thread on him. He told you he wasn't gonna show. If you drove 45 mins hopeing he would... then that is on you.

JudyC
12-31-2010, 09:48 PM
Sean, if you really felt put out and had a fiery need to start a thread on the guy...why not just be honest and say, "We had a deal all worked out and I even took a day off work to make it happen and the dude changed his mind!" ???

While most folks would still say a guy has the right to change his mind before any money changes hands...they would at least have been more sympathetic to your plight. As it is, you come off here as an easily disgruntled immature (at best) person who is willing to resort to dishonesty in order to make his story look better. :NoNo:

Drew Zaun
01-01-2011, 11:01 AM

Something tells me this is not going to end well.:( I personally would not consider a breeding loan with anyone I did not know well, and certainly not if they tried to strong arm me into it.

per Sean:

Well I sort of speak a second language, and I can write it better than speak it. That aside, I have to say Pedro writes 10 fold better than a lot of native speakers, including many in my online college classes:thumbsup:

bigybigy
01-02-2011, 03:15 AM
Enough Said,

I assure all of you that the male is in good hands. He has been courting the female like crazy. Where can I post picture or videos of the action? That way everyone can see the magic.

Sincerely,
Sean Griffis

deborahbroadus
01-02-2011, 06:20 AM
Enough Said,

I assure all of you that the male is in good hands. He has been courting the female like crazy. Where can I post picture or videos of the action? That way everyone can see the magic.

Sincerely,
Sean Griffis

You have brought a lot of focus on this situation by jumping the gun and seeming to "strong arm" Pedro. Many of us are interested in the outcome.

You can post videos and pictures in the Ball Python Discussion Forum, and post a link here so people can follow the story.

Lucille
01-02-2011, 07:50 AM
I assure

You can assure all you want, after this thread, I would not sell or loan you nuthin'.
And before getting your fruit-of-the-looms in a wad, remember that YOU started this thread and brought it into the public eye.

Keith Northrop
01-02-2011, 01:03 PM
going on........Sounds like another bully tactic I just read about concerning
a Blind dude going ninja and hacking off peoples arms and stuff....and keeping
the Breeder loan animals and all the babies because they were extra cool........And then dictating new terms which left the guy who could see....Stolen Blind.....wishing he had seen.....and pissed.......Good Luck

Southern Wolf
01-02-2011, 02:12 PM
You can assure all you want, after this thread, I would not sell or loan you nuthin'.
And before getting your fruit-of-the-looms in a wad, remember that YOU started this thread and brought it into the public eye.

agreed

April Homich
01-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Enough Said,

Sincerely,
Sean Griffis

So no quarantines at all? I wouldn't be loaning anything to anyone who doesn't do so. Even if it's my own animal and I know they are healthy, I would expect that they be quarantined, because if mine aren't, then others aren't either. :confused:

deborahbroadus
01-02-2011, 03:50 PM
So no quarantines at all? I wouldn't be loaning anything to anyone who doesn't do so. Even if it's my own animal and I know they are healthy, I would expect that they be quarantined, because if mine aren't, then others aren't either. :confused:

Good catch, April. Hoist by his own petard.

If I were Pedro, I would be picking up my treasure, since it's obvious that Sean doesn't treasure HIS animals.:ack2:

kyryah
01-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Oh, Pedro I am so sorry about all this.

Sean, you need to crawl back into whatever hole it was you came out of, AFTER giving Pedro his snake back.

What a mess.

Focal
01-03-2011, 07:26 AM
I'm curious, what kind of snake it this that caused so much trouble?

Matt2979
01-03-2011, 07:46 AM
I'm curious, what kind of snake it this that caused so much trouble?

I believe that would be Sean.

Drew Zaun
01-03-2011, 08:28 AM
^^^ouch^^^ I thought we were pro-snake here?

Keith Northrop
01-03-2011, 10:42 AM
What..??? Yeah you heard me right......You learned from the Doug dude with
no eyes........He rips off your arms so you cant take back your snake....Changes terms so many times you actually give him the snake and
owe him money.....Damn He's good.......Multisensory processing researcher.....Sean How many feet are up your REAR? HaHa

greg1425
05-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Me and Pedro texted over a 100times on me buying his female lav retic
and i sold two of my snakes to get the money then he back out saying i am new to snakes and stuff and how i am 17 but i really am 18
this guy is a waste of time

Dz01
05-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Me and Pedro texted over a 100times on me buying his female lav retic
and i sold two of my snakes to get the money then he back out saying i am new to snakes and stuff and how i am 17 but i really am 18
this guy is a waste of time

If you wasn't lied to me about your since the beginning You won't be so mad now!!!! Cause I don't sell retics to minors!!!

greg1425
05-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Hahha when the f is 18 a minor???
Your a waste of time
Stay away from this guy
I have been working with snakes longer then you have pedro
Do you have any prove that I am under 18 no you don't its your loss in ways

Dz01
05-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Yes! Cause when I called you last Monday,( may 2,2011) You was the one that told me you was 17!. So, I'll recommend you to get a corn snake what is according with your age and brain!!!!

The people that worked with me before know me better than that boy. So!!! Feel free talk all the bad things that you want!!!! I'm really happy with what I did and with the decision that I took of not sell the snake to little boy with out knowledge like you!!!!! I'm not here looking to make tons of money!!! I'm looking to find a good home for the animals that I love so much!!! Cause I don't have the time that they need right now!!!!

greg1425
05-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Yes! Cause when I called you last Monday,( may 2,2011) You was the one that told me you was 17!. So, I'll recommend you to get a corn snake what is according with your age and brain!!!!

The people that worked with me before know me better than that boy. So!!! Feel free talk all the bad things that you want!!!! I'm really happy with what I did and with the decision that I took of not sell the snake to little boy with out knowledge like you!!!!! I'm not here looking to make tons of money!!! I'm looking to find a good home for the animals that I love so much!!! Cause I don't have the time that they need right now!!!!

Okay let me point out a few things
I told you what can I do to show you that I am not 17
I sent you some pic of my own snakes
With me in some of them I sent you a pic of me being in a newspaper
And I am sure even with me having a big burm and a 11foot tiger and I told you that I have worked with hots still wasn't good nuff for you.. if you see posts that I have posted on faunan there no damnn corn snake
And I saw a post that yousaid you were 31 on text your saying 41 get your shit right and I also saw a post of you saying your new to snake like a year ago or 2
I have been working with snakes for 6years now
By the way your saying I have no brain you can't text for shit
Dude stop talking shit when you don't even know
My point is that your a waste of time

Dz01
05-04-2011, 09:45 PM
What ever boy!!!!!! Good luck Mr. Snake!!!!!! I know better than that!!!!!!! and I don't have the time to be back and foward with something that is done already!!!!! I hope that get what ever is that you are looking for!!!!!!

AbsoluteApril
05-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Greg, if he changed his mind about selling you the snake, isn't that his prerogative?

Buyers back out all the time and as far as I know, a seller has that right as well unless there's a contract in place.

both of you need to watch the name calling

timebider
05-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Can't say either party's bluster is very attractive, but I very much respect and appreciate Pedro's unwillingness to sell a retic to a minor (any minor). Way too many folks in this hobby will sell whatever to whomever to make a quick buck, and that's a setup for news-making tragedies that further harm all reptile keepers. Kudos to ethical, cautious, responsible sellers - especially those of large constrictors! :thumbsup:

greg1425
05-05-2011, 09:29 AM
[
QUOTE=timebider;1269422]Can't say either party's bluster is very attractive, but I very much respect and appreciate Pedro's unwillingness to sell a retic to a minor (any minor). Way too many folks in this hobby will sell whatever to whomever to make a quick buck, and that's a setup for news-making tragedies that further harm all reptile keepers. Kudos to ethical, cautious, responsible sellers - especially those of large constrictors! :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

18years old is not a minor any state:.
Like I have said over and over
A 7foot is not large lol
And your talking as if just cuz of my age means that I haven't worked with snakes
I own a 20foot tiger from bob clark being my biggest one
And I aslo have about 6other retics some being at 10foot and +
I also have bigggg burms
Before you guys even post on here read all the postes

Now this boi is not about me
I posted this ad to show people that its not the first time he's backed out from some one

FosterHerpetological
05-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Okay let me point out a few things
I told you what can I do to show you that I am not 17
I sent you some pic of my own snakes
With me in some of them I sent you a pic of me being in a newspaper
And I am sure even with me having a big burm and a 11foot tiger and I told you that I have worked with hots still wasn't good nuff for you.. if you see posts that I have posted on faunan there no damnn corn snake
And I saw a post that yousaid you were 31 on text your saying 41 get your shit right and I also saw a post of you saying your new to snake like a year ago or 2
I have been working with snakes for 6years now
By the way your saying I have no brain you can't text for shit
Dude stop talking shit when you don't even know
My point is that your a waste of time

Don't you think you might want to start conducting yourself a little differently around here? Im just trying to give you some useful advice, and no, Im not trying to say I am better then you.

If he did not want to sell a any size retic to a young man, he has the right to say no to you. After all, it is his snake.

Now I am only 18 as well, (about to turn 19 in a matter of days), but have you not noticed the way I have been conducting my posts and answers? It is way different then you have been. If you are really 18, grow up a little and realize the man can deny you buying his snake if he wants, and try to use good grammar in your posts, it will help in the long run so much. You don't know how many times I have gone to a post about a snake I have been interested in, and just because the post is like this:" thiz snke 4 sAle txt 4 more pics. peace " I have immediately pressed the back button, if they can't use good grammar, then I don't feel secure enough to contact then about their animals.

Just trying to give a little helpful advice.

Stephen

timebider
05-05-2011, 10:03 AM
18years old is not a minor any state:.
Like I have said over and over
A 7foot is not large lol
And your talking as if just cuz of my age means that I haven't worked with snakes
I own a 20foot tiger from bob clark being my biggest one
And I aslo have about 6other retics some being at 10foot and +
I also have bigggg burms
Before you guys even post on here read all the postes

Now this boi is not about me
I posted this ad to show people that its not the first time he's backed out from some one

:rolleyes:

YOU may not think 7 feet is large, but it doesn't matter. YOU may have loads of experience, but that also doesn't matter. What matters is federal and state law (and, unfortunately, the court of public opinion) - and the species of the snake in question, not its current length. You may be 18; he thought you were 17, and he exercised his judgment and erred on the side of caution. He doesn't know you personally, so why would he want to risk personal responsibility for any potential risks or liabilities? Can't say I blame him for being skeptical; you are certainly not conducting yourself with any great measure of maturity.

Matt2979
05-05-2011, 10:06 AM
To Pedro: I respect your decision not to sell big snakes, such as retics that WILL get HUGE, to youngsters; HOWEVER, the way you're letting Greg push your buttons, your reactions are is causing me to lose that respect for you. Handle yourself professionally and don't let him get under your skin.

To Greg: It looks like Pedro's made his decisions, which is fully within his rights to do so. While this may not be what you wanted, it is what it is and the way you're handling yourself is not going to help your cause. If you want people to believe you are mature, act it!

chasebaker5
05-05-2011, 10:12 AM
greg.. you really are making your self look immature... i would never ever sell to you... im 17 and work with boas... i wouldnt even sell you a boa... your one of those people in the reptile hobby that thinks its "cool" that you have a 20 foot boa.. but have no respect for the animal knowing it very easily could grab you and kill you in a matter of minutes..... the age part honestly doesnt matter... i have refused to sell to a 40 year old man before because he had no clue what he was doing.. in your other post you try and state that you own HOTS... so what? i can handle hots along with anyone else in this world... but that doesnt mean your properly trained to do so... i hope now anyone that even considers selling you a snake gets on the boi and sees the way you talk like you kow what your doing with a snake.. it is clear you dont have the maturity level to be dealing with snakes... i wouldnt even sell you a corn snake for crying out loud.... you will be the next person on the news show off his amazing burm thats 20 feet long because its "cool" and you think everyone will be impressed then some innocent kid gets hurt because your trying to be "cool"....... your attitude is ridiculous.... almost everyone on here would agree... they wouldnt sell to you now... i know i wouldnt...

greg1425
05-05-2011, 11:21 AM
[
QUOTE=chasebaker5;1269457]greg.. you really are making your self look immature... i would never ever sell to you... im 17 and work with boas... i wouldnt even sell you a boa... your one of those people in the reptile hobby that thinks its "cool" that you have a 20 foot boa.. but have no respect for the animal knowing it very easily could grab you and kill you in a matter of minutes..... the age part honestly doesnt matter... i have refused to sell to a 40 year old man before because he had no clue what he was doing.. in your other post you try and state that you own HOTS... so what? i can handle hots along with anyone else in this world... but that doesnt mean your properly trained to do so... i hope now anyone that even considers selling you a snake gets on the boi and sees the way you talk like you kow what your doing with a snake.. it is clear you dont have the maturity level to be dealing with snakes... i wouldnt even sell you a corn snake for crying out loud.... you will be the next person on the news show off his amazing burm thats 20 feet long because its "cool" and you think everyone will be impressed then some innocent kid gets hurt because your trying to be "cool"....... your attitude is ridiculous.... almost everyone on here would agree... they wouldnt sell to you now... i know i wouldnt...[/QUOTE]

Haha why wouldn't you sale me a snake ????
If you say age doesn't matter lol
Why would you say you wouldn't
My snakes are in the best shape
By the way I don't think you know how to read cuz I said I have worked with hots never said I own one
I never said its kool to have big snakes I just do have one
You should read be4 you post

greg1425
05-05-2011, 11:30 AM
If you guys wanna talk about me go post a boi
I am done here

Matt2979
05-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Greg, if you want people here to take you seriously, maybe you should take some good advice that was given to you and stop whining so much. I'm sure there are plenty of others out there that will sell to you...but those numbers are decreasing with every post you make.

chasebaker5
05-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Greg first you should learn how to type and spell for starters... you are done here because you know the words I said and fellow members have said are true. you tried to act like just because you own a 20 foot Snake that means you know what you are doing... I would not sell to you because you immaturity level... age does NOT matter nearly as much as maturity and wether a person can tend to an animal properly. I bet you handle your animals carefree ... I could see it. and just because you work with hots or have doesn't mean you know what your doing. I'm sorry that your upset because you know our words are true on here. we hate when people try to bash someone else on the fourm when they had no reason to even try and bash them...

greg1425
05-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Greg first you should learn how to type and spell for starters... you are done here because you know the words I said and fellow members have said are true. you tried to act like just because you own a 20 foot Snake that means you know what you are doing... I would not sell to you because you immaturity level... age does NOT matter nearly as much as maturity and wether a person can tend to an animal properly. I bet you handle your animals carefree ... I could see it. and just because you work with hots or have doesn't mean you know what your doing. I'm sorry that your upset because you know our words are true on here. we hate when people try to bash someone else on the fourm when they had no reason to even try and bash them...

hahaha man your a funny guy
you dont even know me or what kinds of snakes i work with
so there for anything you say i could really care less about
now have a nice day :)

Devon Hodgins
05-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Just drop it greg. With every post you are showing everyone on these forums why he did not sell to you. Go count to ten and then come back and try to post and understandable appology.

If you do happen to post another post other than that your numbers of potential sellers will dwindle. People dont what to sell to an immature "kid" that will endanger there hobby that they love so dearly.