PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Rich at Reptile Basics.

chrisdrake
12-30-2010, 05:46 PM
I just recieved my ranco thermostat and heat tape from Rich. He was a great guy to deal with. Even with the holidays he got my order out quickly and everything was packaged nicely. I did an online order and forgot to put my quantity on the heat tape so i called and left a message to please call me so I could pay for more heat tape and get it added to the order. Rich had already shipped so he sent it out the next day and covered the shipping which wasn't necessary but greatly appreciated. I would definitely tell everyone to order from Rich. Thanks Rich. :thumbsup:

Chris Drake

Matt J.
12-31-2010, 07:21 AM
Rich is TOP notch plain and simple! I also highly recommend him.

Casey Hulse
12-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Agreed! A real pleasure to deal with.:thumbsup:

steveingram
12-31-2010, 09:28 AM
I have ordered supplies from Reptile Basics before. Always top notch!

-Steve Ingram

Steveboos
12-31-2010, 11:49 AM
Yeah i have done business with Rich and his associates more than i can count, always extremely satisfied. Plus his hides are possible the best hides in the industry you can buy.

radiant dragons
12-31-2010, 11:04 PM
Reptile Basics is the spot you cant beat their prices and customer service

Southern Wolf
01-01-2011, 12:00 AM
I have ordered from them a time or two... wouldnt hesitate to do business with them again.

**two thumbs up**

NocturnalNature
01-01-2011, 01:12 AM
I have placed many orders with them and their service and products are always outstanding.
On one order I had a special request for a Ranco thermostat and they had it processed, wired to my specifications, and shipped all within the same day.
Since the introduction of the internet I have ordered from numerous online sources and Reptile Basics is easily the best I have came across.
Buy with confidence!

spoonersgirl
01-01-2011, 02:16 AM
I also have ordered from them, many many times... ALWAYS had great service. I definitely recommend them : )

FLHerper34
03-22-2011, 02:43 AM
I just received another order from RBI. One of their new VE-300 thermostats, 12 lengths of 4" flex watt (properly wired and professional-looking, as always), a few hides, and a new 7000g scale to replace the one I inexplicably broke. I phoned in my order and, as expected, the transaction went smoothly and everything arrived promptly. Definitely a good guy in the industry.

-Allen Redfern

geckobabies
03-22-2011, 04:58 AM
Great experience here too. Every order has been in stock and shipped quickly.

BenSiegelReptiles
03-22-2011, 09:37 AM
I dont ever write up here, but I was just reading another one of my bad guy threads here and saw this post right underneath. Recently we were looking for new houseing for our baby colubrid and leopard gecko dept. I researched a few options and spoke with Rich. I asked him for a price on a 1000 holes and he got to work. Got the product ahead of quoted delivery time and have to say, as far as animal maintenence goes, this is one of the best investments I have ever made. It has made my life, my employees lives, and my baby snakes lives better!!! Quality product all the way around and we are going to be adding another 1000 slots soon and you can bet I will be calling Rich

Ben Siegel

Sassinator1
03-22-2011, 10:57 AM
I have bought from reptile basics many times and have always been happy with their products and services. They always are prompt and usually ship out the same day as I order. They have the best prices I have seen on heat tape, hides and water dishes. I will be ordering from them for years to come.

-Angie Jones

Kristi23
03-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Rich is the best! I've purchased racks, thermostats, heat tape, bowls, and hides from him. Every order came in quickly and his customer service is great.

snowgyre
04-06-2011, 05:30 PM
I just ordered a Vivarium Electronics VE-100 thermostat from Rich at Reptile Basics. Before I placed my order I had a question about the model, and received a punctual and helpful answer within a couple of hours. I placed my order about an hour later, and the thermostat arrived the following day. I couldn't be more pleased and would definitely order from Rich again.

AF1Bird
04-06-2011, 06:02 PM
I have bought several racks from Rich and have never been happier. I have more ordered and will not do business with anyone else. They are the best.

GreenCountryHerp
04-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Rich is great, I order all my reptile supplies from him. The orders are shipped out quickly everytime. I highly recommend Rich and Reptile Basics:thumbsup::thumbsup:

JohnNJ
04-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Good products, fast service, friendly customer service and support.

I highly recommend Rich and ReptileBasics.com

:iagree:

rgillis
04-16-2011, 11:55 PM
I just received my second RBI CB70 Rack from Rich and a few large hides. As usual excellent communication throughout the process and a quality product.

RickS
05-17-2011, 05:41 PM
I received the flexwatt I ordered Friday this afternoon. It was sent out Friday afternoon, within a few hours of ordering it! That, first of all, never happens to me. Anywhere. Second, Rich was extremely helpful prior to the order, helping me figure out exactly what I needed. It arrived this afternoon in perfect condition and is now up and running! I'm very happy with it. Rich treated a $30 order like a $3000 order. Thumbs up, I will definitely order from him again. Got my eye on a rack next...