PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Josh Hughes

crapwhereaminow
01-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Hello all, I just wanted to write about my experience buying from Josh Hughes. I purchases a female Jungle Carpet Python from him. I received the animal exactly when he said I would, it was well packaged, ate on the third night, and generally looks amazing. Communication was excellent, and he "held" my female of choice for a week and a half before payment.

A week after receiving the snake Josh emailed me and, after apologizing profusely, said he accidentally sent me a male. He offered to resolve this problem by either having me ship the male back and he would send me the original female and pay for shipping both ways, or I would pay for shipping and he would send me the female and let me keep the male. Since I am not set up to ship I chose the second option. He shipped me the female and she was again well package, healthy, and tried to kill me right out of the box. :)

So now I have a lovely pair of Jungle Carpets and I am really impressed by the way he handled the situation. I know there are people out there that would have let the mistake slide and I wouldn't have found out about it for a while since I'm not confident enough in my sexing abilities to handle juvenile carpets.

Thanks again Josh for the wonderful animals.
Jessica Bauman