PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry hailey nekol, Illinois

rcpreis3
01-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Just going through the classifieds and actually saw people asking for info. On their one post and figured I should ask if anyone knew her. I mean to join here on the 11th, and then have a 07 female cinny het albino for $95 up yesterday does nuthin but scream scam to me. :shrug01:

So does anyone in Illinois know Hailey Nekol? Perhaps Jerry Boyd could give us a reference? :rolleyes_

RobNJ
01-13-2011, 10:54 PM
That's a really bad scammer if they're only asking $95 for an 07 female cinny het albino, lol...saw that ad last night and just kept moving.

Focal
01-14-2011, 07:51 AM
I googled the name yesterday and found several "Hailey NICOLES" on facebook and myspace but not one "Hailey Nekol." If I was a gambling man, I would put $50 on fake name.

rcpreis3
01-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Oh yea I know its a scam and a bad one at that, But u commented on that thread Nick. U saw the few who were actually falling for it. So I figured this was in order. Let people know what goes on with post like that, because technically if I posted under the classfieds it woulda been a infraction. Or atleast left me open to one.

Im still waiting for Jerry Boyd to give us a good reference on her. :rofl:

Focal
01-14-2011, 09:46 AM
I hear ya LOL. It's definitely a "too good too be true" moment. I think there was one guy local to her in the ad, maybe he can check it out.

rcpreis3
01-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Oh im sorry Nick you didnt post on that thread, Got u confused with Joe. Either it is definitly oneof those too good to be tru moments, I hope everyone else will realize that. Even tho as far as I heard they havent got back to anyone, so not only do they set up an obvious scam, then they dont reply to people interested. Worst scammers ever!

Keys & Kritterz
01-14-2011, 12:33 PM
I posted on that thread to see photos, I live in missouri so probably 3 hours away or so, and would have picked her up. I think everyone that posted on the thread knew it was fishy. I mean hell if it was a 07 cinny in good condition for $95 and not het albino, I would already have her in my collection.

joepythons
01-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Oh yea I know its a scam and a bad one at that, But u commented on that thread Nick. U saw the few who were actually falling for it. So I figured this was in order. Let people know what goes on with post like that, because technically if I posted under the classfieds it woulda been a infraction. Or atleast left me open to one.

Im still waiting for Jerry Boyd to give us a good reference on her. :rofl:I commented on the thread to prove whether or not the person is legit.So far nothing back from him/her :rolleyes:

joepythons
01-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Well i guess they did not want to really sell the snake since they never responded :shrug01:.

Utta
01-16-2011, 05:16 PM
this is such a sad and obvious scam. thankfully most scammers aren't smart enough to realize the value of these fake snakes they have. they just want a quick $100 bill to pay for their next rock.