PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy 5150cham - Lance Lindgren

Rockinar Dragonz
01-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Been working with Lance for the past couple of months to secure a nice female chameleon from his AMAZE JR JR. Lance exhibited great courtesy & professionalism throughout our dealings. Received my much anticipated female yesterday who arrived packaged very well, healthy, strong & alert. Purchase from 5150cham with confidence.

Thank you Lance!

Melanie Lema
Rockinar Dragonz

jlexotics
01-20-2011, 11:29 AM
Lance is a very nice guy and some some of the best looking panthers around! I'd buy from him again!

sarabellum
01-20-2011, 12:45 PM
Agreed! I got a pair of panther chameleons a few months ago from him and the colors are amazing!! I couldn't be more happy with them.

Bluebone
07-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Very professional and is very responsive. Lance is always available to answer questIons. Ships when he says and provides tracking info before he ships. Quality animals! (chameleons)

Thank you!

5150cham
07-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate each of your comments.
Besides providing top quality reptiles, I ensure I provide unmatched customer care.
I also offer lifetime support for any reptile purchased from me.
Thanks again for the positive feedback. I always look forward to updated pics of my reptiles that have gone to new homes.

gallerygeckos
10-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Lance is absolutely wonderful to deal with and very much an asset to the reptile community. He sold me a beautiful 6 month old panther last year that sadly got injured in shipping. In the two weeks that the chameleon was with me, I asked Lance dozens of questions trying to nurse him back to health from the shipping mishap and Lance was always very supportive, encouraging and ready with advice. Many people are quick to blame in situations that require refunds or replacements and lance never once was defensive or unprofessional in any way.

When the panther passed away, Lance offered a full refund or a replacement. After two weeks of dealing with him there was absolutely no one else I wanted a chameleon from, so I chose a replacement. However, he did not have any on hand right then, so promised me a baby from his next hatch.

He text me the day the babies started hatching, kept me updated all those months. He answered any questions I had happily and sent photos of the parents when asked.

I received my replacement baby today and he is healthy, active, gorgeous and worth every moment of the wait. I cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism of this guy and the quality of his stock.

Thank you again Lance.

TurtleJoe
07-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Hi my name is Joe,

I ordered my first Sulcata tortoise from Lance. It arrived today and was very healthy and lively right out of the box! This guy is first class! The communication was awesome. You can really tell Lance takes great pride in his reptiles by the quality of the tortoise :) I will recommend Lance to all my friends every opportunity I get and look forward to ordering again in the near future :) Thanks Lance!!!

Hypancistrus
03-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Just received a lovely male crested gecko from Lance. Communication was top notch-- he answered all my questions and then some. The animal is beautiful and well cared for, and super nice. Great service-- great animal!