PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Paul Becker AKA paulatpetshop (PetCenterUSA.net)

john_
01-20-2011, 09:46 PM
I recently received an A. versicolor and a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens from Paul at petcenterusa.net and want to write a positive review based on the great customer service and support Paul provided. Quick reponses from Paul made the transaction an easy one from start to finish. What I was most surprised at was how professionally the shipment was packed. It was easily the most well put together box I've received through my online dealings. Very happy with my transaction and plan to do business with in the future again!

JBartolett
01-20-2011, 10:55 PM
I bought a lot of tarantulas from Paul in the past. His customer service was always excellent, the spiders were always top notch, as were his shipping methods.

Mikkwa
01-20-2011, 11:16 PM
Back in Aug. I placed an order for a few tarantulas through Paul's website. I had to pick the week a hurricane was to hit the coast of Texas which delayed my package. Actually my trk'ng # said the pkg was in Fort Worth scheduled for delivery to the Abilene hub. I drive the 60 miles & find out the pkg. was sent back to Memphis, Tn. instead. I called Paul & he got on the situation right away. Turns out Fedex was afraid their planes were in danger flying into Abilene (400 + miles from the coast), so my pkg. would be trucked back the next day by way of Lubbock to Abilene & the Ts were just fine when I finally got them. Me, not so much. Very worried for their health.

Paul Becker kept in touch with me through email & by phone & assured me the ts would be fine due to his yrs. of packing experience. He was very right, like the previous posters' said the ts were packed very well & secure. Mr. Becker is my no. 1 tarantula supplier!!

sally-dog
01-20-2011, 11:19 PM
This is awesome to hear. He has a wonderful selection and good prices. I will make an order with him in the future!

Breaking Balls
08-12-2011, 04:00 PM
I had a great experience with Paul and already posted Trader Feedback. Good prices, awesome to deal with, answered all my questions, and shipped fast and safe! T's arrived perfectly. Thanks a lot Paul!

Regards,

Brian Breikss