PDA

View Full Version : Bad Guy Mobiussweet the Steeler

sparky247
01-28-2011, 03:56 AM
I Had know mobiussweet or Alec for a while know we used to sell and trade snakes for a while. But each time we dud something I would meet him some where he picked then one time he came over to buy a 2010 female spider I showed him my snakes he bought it and off he went. Two days later when I came home from work I went to my garage to feed my mice and that's when I noticed all my racks were open and most of my snakes were gone I searched and found all my normal females except one and my 1200 gram spider was missing and a pair of 2010 mojaves were gone and a pastel breeder male. The normal my cousin found it when he was looking at the ball python forums. My causin takes pics of all his snakes and this normal he had for a few days so he took some pics of it. This link shows the snake that they bought from Alec and more down my cousin put pics of my snake before it got stolen and if you look at the stripes you can see that it's the same snake
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222790
Now Alec is selling my Mohave male. The first pic is the male he is selling and the other one is my pic I took it when I first got it you can clearly tell they are the same by the stripes on it's back.
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz215/Orlandoflor/1296201171.jpghttp://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz215/Orlandoflor/1296200439.jpg

As you see they are the same snakes he is a stealer and should never be delt with. He is just out for the money.

deborahbroadus
01-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Op, do you have a chain of evidence showing that this is your BP?

Can one of the Mods bring up the Ad so we can have it in the thread instead of a link?

*Your situation outlines one of the fears I have about allowing anyone in my house to buy/to view my snakes. :(

Focal
01-28-2011, 07:33 AM
*Your situation outlines one of the fears I have about allowing anyone in my house to buy/to view my snakes. :(

ABSOLUTELY! :iagree:

chamgirl99471
01-28-2011, 07:46 AM
This is exactly the reason if I do a local sale.. I meet on Neutral Ground... It's scary what some will do when they see the opportunity for a quick buck! Sorry you are going through this and hopefully it will all come out in the open and this person will be found and brought to justice! Hopefully you have pictures of all your snakes that were stolen so they can be identified. Good Luck and if you could post pictures in this thread of the snakes that were taken it would definately help for those of us who are constantly browsing for new aquisitions.

ForkedTung
01-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Have you contacted the local police and filed a report?

Amelanistic Orca
01-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Not smart Alec-sis!!

Abby
01-28-2011, 10:42 AM
Wow, so scary :( This is exactly why I never let anyone come to my house to pick animals up! I hope you can get your animals back.

scaledverts
01-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Has anyone told Alec about this yet? I am dying to hear the rest of this story.

To the OP, do you have any sort of communication between the two of you regarding him coming to your house? At least then you could verify that he was at your house. This along with the info that Deb is asking for would help show that the snakes were yours and he did have the opportunity to steal them.

Unfortunately this may turn into a your word vs his word kind of situation. Granted his word may be called into question given his other bad guy threads. But still it is better to get as much supporting evidence as possible (esp. if you are going to go to the police).

scaledverts
01-28-2011, 10:47 AM
He has now been notified at least once about this thread.

Focal
01-28-2011, 10:51 AM
I would also notify anyone that may have purchased stolen property. I couldn't make out the point you were making about the normal, but if Falendar purchased it, he might be willing to help you out.

sparky247
01-28-2011, 12:59 PM
I would also notify anyone that may have purchased stolen property. I couldn't make out the point you were making about the normal, but if Falendar purchased it, he might be willing to help you out.

Well when you go in the link the first 3 picks show a normal falender bought the if you go down then you see my cousin post pics of the same normal that I had. Well when Alec came this cousin was with me and a friend of mine saw him too and my kids. It is sad to say I think that he has gotten rid of most of my snakes. A while ago he had a issue about some mystic pics there was an entie discussion about this here it said that he traded a female spider for something and I believe this spider was mine I'm not sure if it is but I would bet it was. He traded something like this he won't lose any money and also gets rid if more evidence

sparky247
01-28-2011, 01:03 PM
I did file a police report when they when missing. But without the physical evidence I couldn't accuse him. I didn't want to make a big deal. But I was really upset so I ended up getting rid of all my snakes . So I asked all my neighbors to keep an eye out and one of my neighbors has a friend that's an officer and asked him to patrol the area. ( So now I sleep with one eye open ..lol.. )

ForkedTung
01-28-2011, 01:39 PM
Did you see this:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1186177&postcount=2

Amelanistic Orca
01-28-2011, 03:02 PM
Omg.. I saw that post Kyle!! Nice shot again!!

deborahbroadus
01-28-2011, 03:22 PM
I did file a police report when they when missing. But without the physical evidence I couldn't accuse him. I didn't want to make a big deal. But I was really upset so I ended up getting rid of all my snakes . So I asked all my neighbors to keep an eye out and one of my neighbors has a friend that's an officer and asked him to patrol the area. ( So now I sleep with one eye open ..lol.. )

Can you scan and post a picture of the police report? There should at least be a report on your B&E even if you didn't name him and regardless of you not wanting to "make a big deal," because you are making one NOW.:shrug01:

scaledverts
01-28-2011, 03:26 PM
Can you scan and post a picture of the police report? There should at least be a report on your B&E even if you didn't name him and regardless of you not wanting to "make a big deal," because you are making one NOW.:shrug01:

:iagree:

Also, even if the police can't do anything about it, by putting all the information you can in this thread it can effectively kill his reputation if it turns out that he did steal the snakes and resell them.

I think it is a huge deal and you should be making a bigger stink about it. But that's just my opinion.

sparky247
01-28-2011, 03:44 PM
I was really upset when I saw his post last night and I didn't really think it would get that big. And I kind of regret it, cause remember he knows where I live. So I would like to kind of stop.

bpsandmore
01-28-2011, 03:52 PM
If someone stole my stuff I would want them to come back! There would be some serious consequences!! Hope you can get some kind of justice!

deborahbroadus
01-28-2011, 03:52 PM
You are out of luck. Either the thread will prove he's a thief, or that you are lying. IMO, backing out now will not do YOUR reputation any good at all.

If a thief is out there breaking into houses and stealing animals, the right thing to do is put the information out there that is also a way to protect yourself if he comes back again.

Now, that B&E report, please?

chamgirl99471
01-28-2011, 04:05 PM
IMO.. YOu brought it here to warn people so it is now up to you to get all the facts out there. If you are scared that he's going to do something to you, your house or family.. then just tell your police officer's friend so that if Alex does do something at least they will know who to go after first. I understand you are nervous but if someone broke into my house I would be doing everything I could to bring that person to justice. Instead.. it sounds as if you are trying to sweep this whole thing under the rug as if there is something that you aren't telling us. This puts you under suspicion as well right now. Please scan the report and post it and if you have any other pictures of animals he took.. those would also help.

Just my .02... take it for what it's worth.

ozz465
01-28-2011, 04:07 PM
You are out of luck. Either the thread will prove he's a thief, or that you are lying. IMO, backing out now will not do YOUR reputation any good at all.
True unfortunately that's the way it is , prove it or automatically you are labeled a liar.pretty sad in a way .
If a thief is out there breaking into houses and stealing animals, the right thing to do is put the information out there that is also a way to protect yourself if he comes back again.
I agree but to anyone no matter what community they are involved with personal safety of yourself and family should be the top priority not the community . im so glad i always meet in public + have home security as well.
Now, that B&E report, please?

responses in red .
and yes the police report would be very helpful in proving your side

dustinNMpythons
01-28-2011, 05:10 PM
The police reports will confirm that your not just saying stuff to ruin his reputation (whats left of it) but I know how it feels to have a bad dealing with Alec Sweet. I made a bad guy thread on him as well and I feel like he is pretty much a scum bag. He shouldn't even be buying and selling snakes on here. When I was talking to him back when I was getting a pinstripe from him, he used words that made me think he may be in the military which if so I'm hoping to come across him some day so I can DESTROY him but at any rate I just want the OP to know that the only reason we want the police reports is so we can seal the deal and get this guy off this site once and for all. I'm tired of seeing his crappy ads but it does give me great pleasure to go on them and see that someone has referenced one of his multiple bad guy threads.

mobiussweet
01-28-2011, 05:30 PM
dude i just picked up the snakes from a guy named stewart who always has balls for sale but he never breeds i picked them all up for 350 we met at a food max. and there is no way in hell im gonna steal. from marcos we have been dealing for two years and i would not do that all so honestly this is ridiculous. i let him come to my house on all the trades i dont know where he gets meeting me other places. it pisses me off with this crap he knows where i live come down and talk to me.

mobiussweet
01-28-2011, 05:40 PM
and another thing it was right before the pamona show and he kept say he is trying to sell what he had to raise money for the pamona show.

deborahbroadus
01-28-2011, 05:43 PM
dude i just picked up the snakes from a guy named stewart who always has balls for sale but he never breeds i picked them all up for 350 we met at a food max. and there is no way in hell im gonna steal. from marcos we have been dealing for two years and i would not do that all so honestly this is ridiculous. i let him come to my house on all the trades i dont know where he gets meeting me other places. it pisses me off with this crap he knows where i live come down and talk to me.

Please name who you purchased the snakes in question from. Is the seller willing to come here and verify that these are his snakes? Can either of you (stewart, yourself and the OP) post verifiable receipts to support your claims of ownership?

LadyOhh
01-28-2011, 05:46 PM
POMONA.

P-O-M-O-N-A

mobiussweet
01-28-2011, 05:51 PM
stewart id have to wait for him to call me he always calls from a blocked number i picked up these snakes that were starving and had no heat the mjave has a uri and i have been treating him with batrl and i have tried calling marcos about this but avoids so. i have no problem him coming here and looking through my collection if it is his come and see

mobiussweet
01-28-2011, 05:54 PM
sorry typing fast

Amelanistic Orca
01-28-2011, 05:55 PM
I think you been popped bud.. Receiving, possessing... Boy; you got my stolen snake's; you'd be praying LE got ya first.. BET!!

mobiussweet
01-28-2011, 06:02 PM
honestly i pay for all mine and im not gonnalie i have no problem helping him out

Amelanistic Orca
01-28-2011, 06:06 PM
stewart id have to wait for him to call me he always calls from a blocked number i picked up these snakes that were starving and had no heat the mjave has a uri and i have been treating him with batrl and i have tried calling marcos about this but avoids so. i have no problem him coming here and looking through my collection if it is his come and see
But, ya got em up fer sale?? Keep em comin!!

The excuses??

LauraB
01-28-2011, 06:39 PM
When, exactly did this theft take place? I know you said something like 2 days after your last trade (or sale) to Alec you discovered your snakes gone. What was the date?

Do you have pics of all the missing snakes? If so, it might be good to post them.

LauraB
01-28-2011, 06:43 PM
dude i just picked up the snakes from a guy named stewart who always has balls for sale but he never breeds i picked them all up for 350

Exactly WHAT snakes did you just pick up from Stewart? (please list like this for example, .1 Mojave, 1.1 normals, etc) When?

mobiussweet
01-28-2011, 06:55 PM
1. fire. 1normal 1.1 mojave

Snake4me2
01-28-2011, 07:06 PM
Since the OP hasnt proved anything yet I will leave that alone. But what does also concern me is that you just stated your treating a snake with Baytrl and you have it for sale and no where in the ad does it state this. Can you enlighten me as to why?

sparky247
01-28-2011, 07:07 PM
So me selling my snakes for Pomona and making this up is going to benefit me how?

Snake4me2
01-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiussweet

Can I get a response Alec?

ozz465
01-28-2011, 07:18 PM
So me selling my snakes for Pomona and making this up is going to benefit me how?

I dont know about anyone else, but u got to see it our way , posting allegations with no proof. Post the proof and shut the boi hounds up about it( no Offense)

mobiussweet
01-28-2011, 07:25 PM
i meant her but to be completly honest i am treatong ones i have left

sparky247
01-28-2011, 07:28 PM
The last time I had any contact with him was December 29,2010 before I found out my snakes went missing. So there is no way he could have known my snakes were missing, until today. And he just said in one of his replies that he has tried calling me about this.
unfortunately I don't have pix of the other snakes missing.

omni
01-28-2011, 07:36 PM
picked up the snakes from a guy named stewart who always has balls for sale
Who is this person, "stewart"? Where/how does he sell or advertise balls, is local to you Alec? Have a forum ID for him?

mobiussweet
01-28-2011, 07:42 PM
i tried calling today

AdamR
01-28-2011, 07:42 PM
I don't post on these things because most of you don't know me very well, but one thing I cannot stand is a theif. Especially one that is willing to take living creatures. I have been robbed twice now and I can honestly say that I would let you take my tv and whatever else, but if you take my dog, snake, or goldfish then I promise that if I'm still breathing; you will not be. I would take this and make flyers to post in the streets, all over facebook, and call the local news.

If someone stole my stuff I would want them to come back! There would be some serious consequences!! Hope you can get some kind of justice!

Brad, I couldn't agree more!

OP, I agree that this is terrible and that, hopefully, you wouldn't post this without evidence, but at this point the lack of evidence is hurting you. Post the Reports and the pics...please.

Alec, you really should think before you type things that will hurt you and your own sales.

laterob
01-28-2011, 07:43 PM
dude i just picked up the snakes from a guy named stewart who always has balls for sale but he never breeds i picked them all up for 350

1. fire. 1normal 1.1 mojave

1. How can it be that someone always has snakes for sale but doesn't breed?
2. That price for those snakes screams honesty. Nothin' shady at all about $350 for those 4.

Snake4me2
01-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Sparky you really need to post the proof of filing a police report or this topic is dead. As he said/he said is not gonna fly here. I truly understand the frustration but you cant call people out publically without being able to back it up. Im sorry while your pictures raise eyebrows it is far from proof of a theft occuring. If you show the report that gives your side great credability.

LauraB
01-28-2011, 08:26 PM
[quote]The last time I had any contact with him was December 29,2010 before I found out my snakes went missing. So there is no way he could have known my snakes were missing, until today.

So a couple days after December 29 you discovered the snakes missing, okay. Thanks.

There is no way WHO could have known your snakes were missing till today. Who is the "he" in your quote above?

sparky247
01-28-2011, 08:32 PM
I posted that I filed a police report to attempt causing a little fear to avoid any more attempts of coming back to my house. So there is no police report. I didn't have any evidence then. I was devastated to se my snakes gone. With all my grief the last thing I wanted to was to deal with the police. I know it was stupid on my part not to! I know this is going to make me look bad, but I was. Only trying to keep my family and property safe. That is very important to me. He was the only person who knew that I had ball morphs that knows were I live. A comon thief would not break in to a garage full of stuff and only take ball python morphs. So call me a liar if you would for making up a fake robbery. There is no reason why I would make this all up just to give him a bad rep. Or is there?
So I'm just going to stop now until I find more evidence.
Thank you for all your comments. I will keep them in mind for the future.
Thanks again!!!!
ps. I have not received any calls from him today.

sparky247
01-28-2011, 08:40 PM
They went missing on December 29 th

scaledverts
01-28-2011, 08:43 PM
:bandhead0 Oh man....... So do you have ANY evidence that it was Alec that stole the snakes? I am sorry but without evidence of some sort there is really nothing for us to go on. If you can post the evidence that Deb was asking for earlier in the thread, that will help. Do you have anything that links you to the mojave other than a picture, without a date?

sparky247
01-28-2011, 08:47 PM
I regret to say this is all I have for now.

dustinNMpythons
01-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Call me an A hole but the way I see it right now is you made a whole lot of mistakes that you hopefully won't make again. For one you shouldn't ever bring someone to your house to see your snakes that you don't trust with your life unless you have some kind of security (I have an alarm system but I still don't openly invite people to come see my snakes) secondly you should always do a police report. Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard that you were too devastated to deal with the police. You just gave them all the reason to rob you again. Oh cool this guy won't call the cops lets go back and steal everything in his house! If your not going to protect your things then no one else is either.

Lucille
01-28-2011, 09:08 PM
rob you again.

We don't yet know if there was one theft. All we know without a doubt is that the OP lied to us. That's all we know.

LauraB
01-28-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm gonna ask again because even I couldn't make sense of what I wrote the first time ...

The last time I had any contact with him was December 29,2010 before I found out my snakes went missing. So there is no way he could have known my snakes were missing, until today.

WHO could not have known your snakes were missing till today??
WHO is the "he" in your quote above?

Lucille
01-28-2011, 09:55 PM
Marcos Garcia, you have lied. And while we see your name at the bottom of the screen, you are choosing not to respond.

Mr. Sweet has apparently had some run-ins with members here, I see that. But that does not automatically make him guilty of any misdoing you choose to post.

Marcos Garcia, you have not yet showed anyone else guilty of anything, but you have lied to the very audience you are trying to persuade. I would not do business with you.

Amelanistic Orca
01-28-2011, 09:59 PM
What about the adult spider in his "collection" album if you click on Alec's name? Is that your spider?

mobiussweet
01-28-2011, 10:05 PM
thats the female i got rid of and hell no that isnt his snake

SERPENTS DEN
01-28-2011, 10:37 PM
I posted that I filed a police report to attempt causing a little fear to avoid any more attempts of coming back to my house. So there is no police report. I didn't have any evidence then. I was devastated to se my snakes gone. With all my grief the last thing I wanted to was to deal with the police. I know it was stupid on my part not to! I know this is going to make me look bad, but I was. Only trying to keep my family and property safe. That is very important to me. He was the only person who knew that I had ball morphs that knows were I live. A comon thief would not break in to a garage full of stuff and only take ball python morphs. So call me a liar if you would for making up a fake robbery. There is no reason why I would make this all up just to give him a bad rep. Or is there?
Thanks again!!!!

When you're honest you won't get caught in lies or have to explain why you lied which only discredits your truth.

TailsWithScales
01-28-2011, 10:46 PM
Hold on a minute there tiger.
They went missing on December 29 th

So your snakes went missing a month ago and you just now report them missing to fauna a month later????

You've been a member since:

Your snakes went missing on December 29th and you're just now having a snit fit about it seeing them for sale by the supposed thief????

Something stinks here and it aint the snake crap.

I'm sorry but if my snakes were stolen you can sure as hell bet my booty would be on this website posting about them missing IMMEDIATELY!!! Not wait a month later to accuse someone then have ZERO proof of it other then photos that you at one time owned them. I'm sorry Marcos but you've screwed yourself and definitely don't have a leg to stand on whether the theft is true or not. I'm guess it isn't even possible because you waited a month to even bring it to light.

Bury the hatchet on this one folks. After a month of the snakes missing there probably wasn't a theft just an irritated seller that his snakes are being resold. Isn't that right Marcos?????

But hey ........................ maybe I'm wrong.

SERPENTS DEN
01-28-2011, 11:22 PM
I believe the OP's reasoning for starting this thread now as opposed to when they were stolen is because he just saw his Mojave being offered for sale by Alec Sweet.

Alec, I have a question for you here on post # 14 if you can kindly answer.http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223018&page=2

LauraB
01-29-2011, 02:52 AM
I have to agree that if my animals were stolen, SOMEBODY would certainly know about it, whether it be the police, the BOI, the local vendors, herp friends/family.
I certainly would not shrug my shoulders and say "shite happens"! Also, if I suspected someone I had done business/trade with had stolen from me, I would certainly call or contact them immediately ... I would not retreat quietly; men more than women know that defense is the answer to a weak offense. (Which is why my animals are not in my garage, I have large dogs with attitudes and large teeth and two security fences around my property, lol.)

The OP lied about the police report he claimed he had filed. He has no photos of the animals he claimed were stolen, except for the Mojave male. Odd.

The OP orginally said:
The normal my cousin found it when he was looking at the ball python forums. My causin takes pics of all his snakes and this normal he had for a few days so he took some pics of it. This link shows the snake that they bought from Alec and more down my cousin put pics of my snake before it got stolen and if you look at the stripes you can see that it's the same snake
However, if you look at the thread, it makes no sense. If the snake was stolen on 12-29 (as the OP claimed when I asked twice), why did Orlando Flores (the OP's cousin) post photos saying it is the normal he has on 1-23-11? A month after the alleged theft?

Why would the OP's cousin not respond in outrage at seeing his stolen snake posted as a purchase from the thief a month later?
1-23-11 - "Orlandoflor", Orlando Flores posts pics of the "normal that I have"

Is there something I ain't getting here? Please correct me if I'm way out in left field.
Frankly, at this point both the OP and Alec Sweet are people I will avoid.

deborahbroadus
01-29-2011, 08:03 AM
I have to agree that if my animals were stolen, SOMEBODY would certainly know about it, whether it be the police, the BOI, the local vendors, herp friends/family.
I certainly would not shrug my shoulders and say "shite happens"! Also, if I suspected someone I had done business/trade with had stolen from me, I would certainly call or contact them immediately ... I would not retreat quietly; men more than women know that defense is the answer to a weak offense. (Which is why my animals are not in my garage, I have large dogs with attitudes and large teeth and two security fences around my property, lol.)

The OP lied about the police report he claimed he had filed. He has no photos of the animals he claimed were stolen, except for the Mojave male. Odd.

The OP orginally said:
However, if you look at the thread, it makes no sense. If the snake was stolen on 12-29 (as the OP claimed when I asked twice), why did Orlando Flores (the OP's cousin) post photos saying it is the normal he has on 1-23-11? A month after the alleged theft?

Why would the OP's cousin not respond in outrage at seeing his stolen snake posted as a purchase from the thief a month later?
1-23-11 - "Orlandoflor", Orlando Flores posts pics of the "normal that I have"

Is there something I ain't getting here? Please correct me if I'm way out in left field.
Frankly, at this point both the OP and Alec Sweet are people I will avoid.

Great summary of this nasty mess of a thread!:)

hypoboa1234
01-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Come to my house and get ripped apart by my pit bulls and my bulldog 357!!!!!!

JordanAng420
01-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Why is it, that every thread that has to do with this person/people is impossible to understand? Is it just me, or am I the only one who is totally lost here?

deborahbroadus
01-29-2011, 09:35 AM
Why is it, that every thread that has to do with this person/people is impossible to understand? Is it just me, or am I the only one who is totally lost here?

Not just you; no you are not alone. In fact, when I couldn't get any FACTS out of the OP after several attempts, and then Alex came in with his butchered English, even my reading comprehension skills were challenged.

(when you converse in ASL, it is remarkably easy to understand butchered English).

I think you did remarkably well if you read the whole thread to the end without getting a headache.:rofl:

ed hummel
01-29-2011, 01:31 PM
i thought it was going to be a thread concerning the superbowl when i first read the title... mobis sweet the steelers all-time leading rusher was coming out of retirement to go for his 4th ring or something :rolleyes_

TailsWithScales
01-29-2011, 01:47 PM
I believe the OP's reasoning for starting this thread now as opposed to when they were stolen is because he just saw his Mojave being offered for sale by Alec Sweet.

The issue is the timeline AND that the OP (Marcos) has zero proof of anything including photos of the stolen animals.

He even stated being fearful but yet he doesn't say a word. Not to anyone. Or at least that's my interpretation. So you have seemingly, what, a thousand dollars (high guess) in ball pythons stolen and say nothing to anyone but yet fear for something else happing to you???? You fear for your and your families safety yet you don't report it??? Can't be all that distraught and fearful in my eyes not to have said a word to anyone.

Again from my view point, I see it as Marcos selling or possibly even trading his snakes off and then having sellers /traders remorse on the deal. So he sees his snakes being sold and makes up the theft story to get them back. Or at least tarnish Alec's named because Marcos feels he got screwed in the deal or he shouldn't have made it in the first place.

SERPENTS DEN
01-29-2011, 05:50 PM
The issue is the timeline AND that the OP (Marcos) has zero proof of anything including photos of the stolen animals.

He even stated being fearful but yet he doesn't say a word. Not to anyone. Or at least that's my interpretation. So you have seemingly, what, a thousand dollars (high guess) in ball pythons stolen and say nothing to anyone but yet fear for something else happing to you???? You fear for your and your families safety yet you don't report it??? Can't be all that distraught and fearful in my eyes not to have said a word to anyone.

Again from my view point, I see it as Marcos selling or possibly even trading his snakes off and then having sellers /traders remorse on the deal. So he sees his snakes being sold and makes up the theft story to get them back. Or at least tarnish Alec's named because Marcos feels he got screwed in the deal or he shouldn't have made it in the first place.

:iagree:

Well I can't answer for Marcos why he didn't report a burglary. Maybe he has police/law enforcement phobia or has something to hide. :shrug01: Why he has said nothing to friends, family or vendors etc also smells fishy. Why he has lied is very discrediting to his story. Other particulars that were addressed would lead me to believe that Alec was falsely accused. :yesnod:

Thanks again!!!!

:shrug01:

Lopann
01-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Why would you even list the mojo for sale if he has a RI? Things don't add up on your end enough to never do business with you, and I'm sure the same goes for most other people reading this.

deborahbroadus
01-29-2011, 06:03 PM
Why would you even list the mojo for sale if he has a RI? Things don't add up on your end enough to never do business with you, and I'm sure the same goes for most other people reading this.

Oh, those with common sense would think so. But there will always be that small section of people that do business with him becaue he "sounds" honest, and a few of them will be treated decently. BUT the fact that he would sell sick animals (regardless of his backpeddling) puts him on my DNBFOSTL.

I do not need a cheap animal that bad.:ack2:

dustinNMpythons
01-29-2011, 06:28 PM
Yeah the fact that you would have an animal for sell and then come out in the bad guy thread and tell us it has a URI says a lot about your business tactics. This guy can never be trusted because you never know what you are going to get or when/how its going to get to you, his nick name should be post office alec because he likes to send usps.

Lucille
01-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Yeah the fact that you would have an animal for sell and then come out in the bad guy thread and tell us it has a URI says a lot about your business tactics. This guy can never be trusted because you never know what you are going to get or when/how its going to get to you, his nick name should be post office alec because he likes to send usps.

Alec did say he had a sick snake.
And I do see where others have said that they have had bad deals with him. And I of course do not think people should get stuck with bad deals.

Whatever you think about Alec (and I am in no way sticking up for him) the fact is, he has not been nailed in THIS thread for the misdoings he was accused of.

I feel very strongly that even those who have had negative comments/threads on the BOI (or in the outside world), they should not be judged guilty with no facts.

I do respect what others have said about their experiences. But you got to do the work of collecting and posting your evidence, even circumstantial evidence, in order to nail people for a particular misdoing and I do not think Alec has been nailed on this one.

Southern Wolf
01-29-2011, 09:36 PM
Thanks again!!!!

You realize by lying you shot your credibility in the foot. :shootfoot

deborahbroadus
01-30-2011, 03:18 AM
He certainly has not been nailed for lying, but he has revealed that he's selling sick animals.:shrug01:

Alec did say he had a sick snake.
And I do see where others have said that they have had bad deals with him. And I of course do not think people should get stuck with bad deals.

Whatever you think about Alec (and I am in no way sticking up for him) the fact is, he has not been nailed in THIS thread for the misdoings he was accused of.

I feel very strongly that even those who have had negative comments/threads on the BOI (or in the outside world), they should not be judged guilty with no facts.

I do respect what others have said about their experiences. But you got to do the work of collecting and posting your evidence, even circumstantial evidence, in order to nail people for a particular misdoing and I do not think Alec has been nailed on this one.

deborahbroadus
01-30-2011, 03:20 AM
He certainly has not been nailed for STEALING, but he has revealed that he's selling sick animals.:shrug01:

Corrected word.

With all these illnesses floating around out there, no telling what someone would bring home. That's enough to put him on MY list. Anyone else is free to deal with him if they so please.:shrug01:

PAVLOVK1025
01-30-2011, 03:53 AM
Considering that we are held to our words legally, I would say that this thread title is libelous...but then again I don't think it goes against one's reputation when you accuse them of being a professional football player.

rcpreis3
01-31-2011, 12:38 AM
Considering that we are held to our words legally, I would say that this thread title is libelous...but then again I don't think it goes against one's reputation when you accuse them of being a professional football player.

:iagree::rofl:

Nope completely lost on both threads Ive read so far, and my brain is too fried to even look for a third thread...

Focal
01-31-2011, 08:49 AM
Go Steelers!!

dustinNMpythons
01-31-2011, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by JordanAng420

Nope completely lost on both threads Ive read so far, and my brain is too fried to even look for a third thread...

I don't know why everyone is having such a hard time understanding the BOI's on him, this one is regarding another person saying Alec broke in his house and stole his snakes and is now trying to resale them but the OP has no proof of any wrong doing and failed to report this incident to the authorities. Another thread by Serpentsden which should have probably been an inquiry instead of a bad guy thread but thats all in hindsight, is basically a mis communication about a pastel mistic I believe is the snake in question and finally find out that its not actually Alec's snake, he is selling/trading it for another person and the OP finally gets in touch with the owner of the snake. The third bad guy thread on his was made by me and was made because he sent me a snake via USPS which is illegal and almost got confiscated, not to mention the packaging he sent the snake in was HORRIBLE you can look at the thread if you want to see more. Sure the other two probably shouldn't have been made but we did find out that he is trying to sell sick snakes by this thread being made so all in all we know that he ships snake illegally and he sells sick snakes. Luckily the one I got from him is doing great now that he's in a better place.

SERPENTS DEN
01-31-2011, 04:00 PM
I don't know why everyone is having such a hard time understanding the BOI's on him, this one is regarding another person saying Alec broke in his house and stole his snakes and is now trying to resale them but the OP has no proof of any wrong doing and failed to report this incident to the authorities. Another thread by Serpentsden which should have probably been an inquiry instead of a bad guy thread but thats all in hindsight, is basically a mis communication about a pastel mistic I believe is the snake in question and finally find out that its not actually Alec's snake, he is selling/trading it for another person and the OP finally gets in touch with the owner of the snake.

The Pastel Mystic in question IS a Pastel Mystic, the message he sent me to forward pics of the Pastel Mystic included communication between Alec & Mike discussing a totally different transaction that involved a regular Mystic and that's what caused the confusion.

I do agree that Alec didn't deserve that bad guy thread and I don't believe he deserved this one either.

omni
01-31-2011, 06:54 PM
I am not siding with the accused on this, but am definately going against the OP. Take a look at the scenario - he claims a break in and theft of snakes. Then 'too devastated' to file a police report, and lies about doing so. Has no evidence of his claim. Then, I wonder at the title of this thread. Intentional misspelling of stealer. You would not use that term, rather to call a thief. So this leads me think that he really did not want to actually label a thief, not filing a report, or pressing his case of theft by Alec.
The OP did want to make a bad guy thread, but I believe there was no break in at all. If someone takes something out of my yard, I would not file a report. If my house is brokrn into, I would have pics, reports, detectives, friends and the public notified, for any help at all to recover items and bring perp to justice.
There is maybe the feeling of being butthurt seeing a former snake owned being resold. That's my take on it.
Agree with many ^ op has made yet another dnbfost list :(

LauraB
01-31-2011, 07:45 PM
If my house is brokrn into, I would have pics, reports, detectives, friends and the public notified, for any help at all to recover items and bring perp to justice.

His house was not broken into. He claimed all his snakes (including his "cousin's", I guess) and his rats were in his garage when stolen.

Focal
02-01-2011, 06:52 AM
I had a crazy ex-girlfriend and I used to have to tell her ALL the time that I called cops (when I didn't) so I understand where you are coming from a little. Although I would wake up the next morning to find this girl in my bed anyway :shrug01:

NathanV
02-01-2011, 08:21 AM
HAHAHA OMG! that was a great way to close this subject