PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Troy Blunden SAFARI PETS

reptilejunkie33
01-29-2011, 03:24 AM
:thumbsup:I bought three Ball Pythons from Troy recently and I couldnt be more satisfied.His weights,sex,and description of the animals were spot on,Very Accurate.His weights were EMPTY weights.The animals seem Very Healthy,and are great Morph examples.The deal was smooth.He took time out of his schedule to speak to me on the phone,and stayed in contact throughout shipping.The packing was done professionally, and with extra care.I look foward to dealing with him again. Thanks,Kyle T McWhorter (AKA Reptilejunkie):scatter:

fishnfool73
09-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I just bought a pastel ghost male from Troy and couldn't have been happier with the transaction. Snake was shipped and arrived as advertised and was properly packaged. I look forward to doing business with him in the future.

Dakotab
09-06-2011, 05:28 PM
I recently bought an adult nomr female from Troy and im very happy with the purchase. Shes a beautiful specimen. Last minute i asked if he could meet me and he was there right on time. Thanks again Troy. Ill let ya know when im looking for another addition.

cheetari
10-04-2011, 12:10 PM
I just received two morph corns from Troy this morning. They were packed very well for shipping and look like they are in great health. Troy was great about responding to e-mails asap and kept me up to date with shipping. I was just looking for one corn, but he was so awesome and offered such a great price on a second one I couldn't say no!

Thanks again Troy! This is how a perfect snake purchase should go!

jagv
08-15-2012, 08:55 PM
i just got a female black pastel 66% het. albino from him beautiful looking snake i couldn't be happier :thumbsup: troy is just a good guy to deal with takes his time to speak on the phone to discuss shipping. definitely a guy to do business with again

paintballerpunk722
07-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Just did a trade with Troy we both shipped the same day and I'm very satisfied with the animals he sent! Thanks again Troy!