PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Nick Carl ( Focal X)

Cp3_Pythons
01-29-2011, 01:55 PM
I recently finished a trade with Nick Carl (Focal X)
The trade was for both (2) of Boamaster cages with RHP.
Nick was trading a Mojave Male

THE PICTURES NICK SENT ME DO NOT DO THIS GUY JUSTICE PERIOD!!!!!
I'll have pics of him up shortly

Communtication was Great with Nick He returned all emails/txt's and provided more pics of the mojave when asked without a problem.
We set up a Date and Time 1-29-11 at 1 pm Nick called me in the morning to ask if we were still on.

Nick showed up promtly around 1 He called before he showed up

Things on my side honestly could have been better I've been having trouble getting the 8 foot cages to replace the 4 foot cages.
Nick showed up I was still half asleep (overslept) And the cages Nick was picking up still had my Burms in them Nick was extremly patient with me while I sorted things out and moved animals around

Bottom Line NICK CARL (FOCAL X) Great Guy I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again for a second, If you see that Nick has something available that sparks your intrest Dont hesitate to email or ask him questions real down to earth guy and makes doing business with him pleasurable and see's to it that the transaction goes down smoothly....

THANKS NICK FOR THE MOJAVE MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Focal
01-31-2011, 06:57 AM
No problem Clarence. Thank you!!

deborahbroadus
01-31-2011, 01:21 PM
Nick has usually (when he's not disagreeing with me) impressed me with his attention to detail. :)

I certainly wouldn't hestitate to do business with him.

Focal
01-31-2011, 01:24 PM
:D Thanks Deb!!

Matt2979
01-31-2011, 02:49 PM
Nick's a great guy to do business with. The animal that I got from him was nothing less than impressive! Gorgeous, healthy and LOVES to eat!!!

Cp3_Pythons
01-31-2011, 02:55 PM
The Mojave Male I got from Nick is in shed (hence the reason I haven't posted pics yet)
But he's STUNNING in shed so... :D
He has stunning earthy tones I haven't personally seen earthy tones on a mojave like this ( May be more earthy than it is via shed But I dont think so)

But Yes NO DOUBT that Nick's a stand up guy I wouldn't hesitate for a minute on doing business with him again :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Focal
01-31-2011, 04:32 PM
The Mojave Male I got from Nick is in shed (hence the reason I haven't posted pics yet)
But he's STUNNING in shed so... :D
He has stunning earthy tones I haven't personally seen earthy tones on a mojave like this ( May be more earthy than it is via shed But I dont think so)

But Yes NO DOUBT that Nick's a stand up guy I wouldn't hesitate for a minute on doing business with him again :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Matt produced him last year, that's why he looks so awesome!! :D

He gets lighter and lighter after every shed.

Cp3_Pythons
01-31-2011, 04:48 PM
Matt produced him last year, that's why he looks so awesome!! :D

He gets lighter and lighter after every shed.

I rember you saying that I naturally no offense but inquired to Matt2979 on the Mojave he said he did indeed trade you and you got the Mojave Male from him Matt2979 also said If I was working on a trade with you GO FOR IT :D

He is Amazing being the fact he was produced by Matt2979 I know he's top notch Quality and can say Im proud to have an animal Matt2979 produced :D

Its plain to see that Nick Carl has taken VERY GREAT CARE of the Mojave Male and handled the transaction from start to finish very business minded :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ezekiel21
12-27-2011, 12:55 PM
I have purchased a het albino and feeders from nick and both times it was an absolute pleasure. His is a very nice, professional guy. He worked with me on the pick up times (I'm in the military and my schedule is crazy) and replied to all messages promptly. When I purchased the feeders he was sick and clearly not feeling well but agreed to meet with me anyway and when I arrived he was very friendly, dispite him feeling like crap. I will not hesitate one bit to do business with nick again!

Thanks again Nick!!
Ryan Van Tassell