PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry How do you know when its a scam?

SilverBlaze
01-31-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi, I was wondering when do you really know when buying snakes from Africa is a scam? I've seen this guy from Cameroon around the net he's had different emails and stuff. Idk maybe its even a different guy from Cameroon, but when they offer such good deals it makes you wanna buy but it also makes you think scam! I found most of his ads on different city's craigslist and in the ads he never said he lived in Cameroon but he never said he lived in that city either. If anybody can help me with this I would really appreciate it or if you could recommend a good overseas ball python dealer. I'm new to breeding ball pythons so I don't really know the ropes when buying them. I breed Leopard geckos and you really don't need to import them because there is enough variety and good deals here in the states.

FosterHerpetological
01-31-2011, 10:06 AM
There is no real need to import ball pythons anymore either, there are plenty enough being captive bred, and to import will cost you a pretty penny.

Clay Davenport
01-31-2011, 10:10 AM
Unless you're inquiring about a specific business or seller, whose name is included in the title of the thread, this has no place on the BOI.
This thread is closed.