PDA

View Full Version : Info Mike Simmons aka Simmons Snakes

SERPENTS DEN
02-08-2011, 12:45 PM
This thread is in continuance of the thread I created in regards to Alec Sweet.acting as a third party for Mike Simmons aka Simmons Snakes. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223018

Subject: FW: RE: Message about: Mystic ball pythons
To: simmonssnakes@.com
Date: Friday, January 28, 2011, 9:50 PM

Hi Mike,

I was contacted by Alec Sweet in regarding to trading your female Pastel Mystic for my adult male Het Pied Mojave I have available that you wanted. I was suspicious and created a BOI thread here http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223018

Today I've seen a questionable thread regarding Alec here http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223911

I would be interested in trading my adult male 100% Het Pied Mojave for your female Pastel Mystic, can you get back with me so we can work this out...Thanks

Best regards,
Steve Markevich

Subject: RE: Message about: Mystic ball pythons
To: s.markevich@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 10:38 AM

Steve, YES I would like to trade. I presently have a 3 Pastel Mystics 1 male and 2 females 1 of the females has that an infection and is anemic, it is not respiratory. I just took her to the vet this Thursday (Baytril for a month). I know that the pictures are not that great so I purchased a new camera so I can take better pictures. It should be here the beginning of this week and I will take some pictures and send them to you. Please give me a call at 310 xxx-xxxx. Mike

I called Mike Simmons and we conversed with him for awhile and we agreed on a trade for one of his other Pastel Mystics that weren’t sick and he sent me current pictures and weights.

Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 1:47 PM

Steve, Here are some pictures of both the male (116 grams) and female( 270 grams). There is a picture of the sick snake also, last picture. If you look at all the snakes you will see that all three are different looking. Mike

Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:19:41 -0800

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the pics, I am leaning towards the larger female Pastel Mystic but I am also interested in the male as well. If you send me the pair of Pastel Mystics what I can do and that’s if you are interested is send you the adult male 100% Het Pied Mojave now and send you a 2011 female 100% Het Pied Mojave after they hatch, I’m expecting to produce multiple clutches. Let me know if you’re interested in doing that and when you can ship.

My address is:
xxx Main Street
Northampton, PA 18067

Best regards,
Steve Markevich

Date: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 12:35 PM

Hey Steve, I will need a few days to think about it. I am interested in the trade that you suggested. How many females has the adult Mohave 100% het pied breed? I am all (100%) for the trade your mohave 100% het male for the larger 2010 female Pastel Mystic. My reluctances is the trade for a 2010 Pastel Mystic male for a 2011 female Mohave 100% het. I will be able to produce Mohave 66% het snake this year. Is there something else you have for the Pastel Mystic male? Possibly adult 100% het Pied female or females. I will ship January 31 for delivery on Feb.1. Mike If you have any questions just call. It will be faster then e-mails.

Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 22:20:36 -0800
Subject: RE: Message about: Pastel Mystic Ball Pythons

Hi Mike,

To make things simpler if you include the Pastel Mystic along with the female I will send you out the adult male 100% Het Pied Mojave as we discussed and agreed upon and give you a 2500.00 credit you can use towards 2011 Ball Pythons I produce.

My local weather forecast. .http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/18067 It's pretty cold out here and depending on what size insulated shipping box you'll need a minimum of 2-3 or more 40hr heat packs and in cold weather I prefer no holes in the box " it only let's heat out and the cold in"

I'll give you a call tomorrow to see what you think.

Best regards,
Steve Markevich

Mike and I spoke on the phone and we both come to an agreement on a trade for his pair of Pastel Mystics.

Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 10:16 AM

Hey Steve, I was thinking that I really don't want to trade the only 2010 Pastel Mystic male for $2,500.00 credit. What I will do is trade a 2011 male Pastel Mystic for a 2011 female Mohave 100% het Pied. From the beginning the trade was only for a 2010 female Pastel Mystic for your Mohave 100% het pied breeder male. I am really sorry, I can't put myself a year behind by trading the only Pastel Mystic male I have (hold back). I know that I said that we have a deal, but the more I thought about it the more I realized that it is not in my best interest. I have plans for this male. To produce a Super Pastel Mystic in 2012. Mike

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 08:13:52 -0800

Mike,

If it will sway your decision on the pair of Pastel Mystics I would send you out the male 100% Het Pied Mojave and a holdback female 50% possible Het Pied Mojave, she's 1035 grams and should easily breed this season since she's a very good eater! Plus I will give you 1250.00 credit towards our next transaction. Think about that and let me know, I'm going to catch some sleep now.

Best regards,
Steve Markevich

Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 9:21 PM

Steve, I will think about this. Dose the female have markers? Mike

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 19:50:32 -0800

Mike,

Het Pied Mojave's really don't have belly markers though the Het Pied male does have some striping near the belly but I have other 100% Het Pied Mojaves without that striping.
NERD has stated that Het Pieds effect pattern and that is the reason I held her back.

Attached are 2 pics I taken this evening of the female.

I really want that male...lol

Best regards,
Steve Markevich

Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 8:04 PM

Hey Steve, I have really thought about the trade involving the 2010 Pastel Mystic male. I can't trade him away. I will be very happy to do the orginal trade the 2010 Pastel Mystic female for your breeder Mohave 100% het Pied male. I can ship this Monday. Mike

When Mike mentions the original trade does he mean trading me the female that has an infection and is anemic?

Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 11:19:18 -0800

Hi Mike,

I will do the trade for the larger female Pastel Mystic if you can pay for shipping on the male 100% Het Pied Mojave. All of my available funds plus some just went to doctors and meds, I was diagnosed with Diabetes. If you're okay with that I will cover shipping both ends on our next transaction for one of your 2011 male Pastel Mystic for one of my 2011 100% Het Pied Mojaves.

Also when was the Pastel Mystic hatched?

Best regards,
Steve Markevich

Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 10:06 PM

No Way! I not going to pay your shipping. Just forget it.

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 01:11:42 -0800

Mike,

I can cover the shipping of the male 100% Het Pied Mojave by next week if that’s okay.
I asked you to cover shipping because at the present time I spent my resources and didn’t want to delay shipping to you.

I will call you later.

Best regards,
Steve Markevich

Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011, 12:38 PM

Steve, You and I are absolute strangers. I don't feel comfortable in trading with you anymore. I will not ship a snake to you. You don't need to call, I have made up my mind. Mike

He wasted my time and then he insults me on issues of trust after he tried to trade a sick snake to me through a third party.

:rolleyes_

SERPENTS DEN
02-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Alec, You pm'd me privately and told me you had no idea the Pastel Mystic Mike Simmons had you offer me was sick and now you made a fake account with a fake name and location.

The Mystic looks pretty pathetic, 50 - 52 grams and it's a 2010 :ack2:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=225959

:NoNo:

SERPENTS DEN
02-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Alec, You pm'd me privately and told me you had no idea the Pastel Mystic Mike Simmons had you offer me was sick and now you made a fake account with a fake name and location.

The Mystic looks pretty pathetic, 50 - 52 grams and it's a 2010 :ack2:

:NoNo:

Oops I posted the wrong link.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225959