PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry JT Reptiles

paul simon
02-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Has anybody got any info on this breeder? He has a few snakes that I am looking at buying, any info would help.

Thank you

hhmoore
02-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Mr Simon - you have a PM....depending on how that goes, your thread will either be reopened, or removed.

hhmoore
02-10-2011, 01:07 AM
I contacted "Paul Simon" regarding some issues with his interest in Joe Thomas, aka JT Reptiles. Since he has been here
paul simon
Last Activity: 02-09-2011 10:06 PM
and chosen not to reply, I'm inclined to just post my thoughts here.

The first post I noted by Mr Simon was a fluff post in one of Joe Thomas' ads (since removed as a bump, but I may undelete since I'm mentioning it here)...and I saw that the IP addresses were quite similar. That led me to check the IP addresses for Paul Simon - there were three:

174.132.254.58 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
67.19.54.106 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
74.55.11.66 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

....and checking other members with those IP addresses revealed this:

JT REPTILES 174.132.254.58
paul simon 174.132.254.58

JT REPTILES 67.19.54.106
paul simon 67.19.54.106

JT REPTILES 74.55.11.66
paul simon 74.55.11.66

There were a few other things that caught my eye; and Nick uncovered that we've had a Joe Thomas here in the past. Following that lead has been a trip down memory lane; but I haven't had a lot of time to devote to it, so I can't comment on whether there is a valid connection.

In the meantime, I'm open to statements/explanations from the parties involved.

hhmoore
02-10-2011, 12:02 PM
A response
This is a second account that was created and really never used. I have had a few emails asking abount animals.I have asked a few customers to give feed back via the boi. I was looking for some responses from past customers. In these trying times it helps to eluviate customers fears about buying from the internet and a few good reports will help ease the fears. I only wanted reports from people that had done business with JT reptiles and gave a honest feed back. I guess in hind sight i was wrong

Asking customers to post is one thing. Using a fake account to fluff and bump your ads, and try to get your name out there is a different matter entirely. Starting out can be tough, but you're usually better off doing it the old fashioned way.