PDA

View Full Version : HERE COMES THE THUNDER STORM OF PIEDS!!

snakejems reptiles
02-10-2011, 12:54 AM
HERE are some pied i hatched in 2010 and wanted to share them with all fauna members. the third one in pic is a female and also my avatar, which someone ask me to post with bigger pics and others are males with one with a paradox or birth mark by neck area. these are all very cool and always loved pieds and pied combos...should have pied combos down the road in few years max...please enjoy and comments accepted all the time,,, thanks mark:beer:

AdamR
02-10-2011, 01:03 AM
Im extremely jealous! Love all of them! Oddly enough though, I think I like the last one the most! The pattern is amazing! Great clutch!

snakejems reptiles
02-10-2011, 01:05 AM
Im extremely jealous! Love all of them! Oddly enough though, I think I like the last one the most! The pattern is amazing! Great clutch!

thanks adam, go back and check them, i had to update pics because of color issues,,, thanks again mark

AdamR
02-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Oops! I like the one with no white showing! But don't get me wrong! I love ALL of them!! Pieds are tied for my fav BP!

snakesRkewl
02-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Make my piece of the pie low white :D

Killer snakes thanks for sharing

Jerry

snakejems reptiles
02-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Make my piece of the pie low white :D

Killer snakes thanks for sharing

Jerry

thanks jerry, pieds are very cool even ones with no white on top, also like alot of pied combos as well, working on some in the next few years.....:thumbsup:

Matt2979
02-10-2011, 08:42 AM
I think pieds are awesome. Normally I'm a bigger fan of the high-whites. I only have one and he's about 90-95% white, but for some reason, that little no-white guy that you've got there catches my attention more than the rest. All are looking great!! Good luck with your future combos!!!

phoenix-cry
02-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Wonderful!!

snakejems reptiles
02-10-2011, 03:08 PM
I think pieds are awesome. Normally I'm a bigger fan of the high-whites. I only have one and he's about 90-95% white, but for some reason, that little no-white guy that you've got there catches my attention more than the rest. All are looking great!! Good luck with your future combos!!!

thanks matt, i am a big fan of low whites because that show more color and pattern even when u combine other morphs like codoms and then it brings out the color and patterns better,, i will be working on some pied combos soon and hope the outcome is cool or awesome,,, mark

snakejems reptiles
02-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Wonderful!!

thanks lauren, pieds are awesome and will always be a great morph on the market, remember this morph started the market craze back in the 90,s by pete kahl...:thumbsup:

phoenix-cry
02-10-2011, 03:52 PM
I do remember! In fact when they first came out I wanted one so badly! But I didn't have 10,000$!! Giggle. I have one now and I'm so thrilled. I'm going to be getting him a girl and breed in a few years! I want to start breeding now, but he's so small!

Bob O'Brien
02-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Great looking Pied Mark, I love the low white one.

snakejems reptiles
02-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Great looking Pied Mark, I love the low white one.

THANKS BOB, YEA THEY ARE REALLY COOL, HOPE I HATCH MORE LIKE THIS IN THE SPRING....:yesnod:

Bob O'Brien
02-10-2011, 05:04 PM
Me too! Then I hope you send it to my house!!

snakejems reptiles
02-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Me too! Then I hope you send it to my house!!

WE CAN TALK THINGS OVER THRU PM OR PHONE AND CHAT SOME.....:cool:

darkbloodwyvern
02-11-2011, 01:21 AM
Really nice variety in that clutch! the no-white is pretty rad!!

snakejems reptiles
02-11-2011, 05:39 AM
Really nice variety in that clutch! the no-white is pretty rad!!

thanks jessi, only three of the four pieds are from same clutch, the one with spot on tail and neck is a hold back from another clutch several months before the other three in this ad hatched, no white is very cool and rare, u do not see much of these around or hatched, but there are some and these are not genectic, it just happens sometimes,, but worth just to hold one back to breed and have for a pet also,, a very nice show piece!!!!!mark

garweft
02-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Your killing me man.

I need a new male but keep putting it off. Waiting for a good show and/or warmer weather..... both seem rare nowadays :shrug01:

snakejems reptiles
02-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Your killing me man.

I need a new male but keep putting it off. Waiting for a good show and/or warmer weather..... both seem rare nowadays :shrug01:

thanks for the comments, its never to late to get a pied and weather is warming up this week, its going to be a heat wave here for now,,mark