PDA

View Full Version : Don't think I ever introduced myself!

RubberDuckey273
03-06-2011, 03:08 PM
I've actually been a member of Fauna for a few years, although I didn't really realize there was a regular forum. I love the classifieds section, and I've bought and sold a couple animals through this site, and with the help of the BOI I've so far managed to have great experiences. I think this site is an awesome resource for learning how to properly conduct business, and I'm really grateful to be able to use it.

I started with leopard geckos back in 2005 or so, when I was just a freshman in High School. Since then I've kept leopard geckos, crested geckos, pictus geckos, anoles, a chinese water dragon, corn snakes, and now I also have a ball python. I've also bred leopard geckos, and pictus geckos, and I'm currently a couple of my crested geckos. I'm still living with my grandparents while I finish up college, but once I'm moved out I'd really like to expand to some more challenging species.

When I'm not at school or working with my reptiles, I'm either spending time with my friends and boyfriend, or working. I work at a dog grooming shop near my house. I'm working on a degree in business with a focus in marketing, and once i transfer to a university I'd like to do a minor in graphic design.

I look forward to meeting more people on here, and hopefully doing business with some of you!

Utta
03-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Welcome to Fauna Kelsey! :wavey: