PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Daniel Martin aka Kryptic - KrypticMorphs

Boa_Morphs82
03-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Recently had a transaction with Daniel Martin for a PI Chahoua. Daniel was always promt and courteous in responding to my e-mails and requests for more pictures to help me decide on which animal I wanted. I refuse to have an animal shipped in temperatures below 40 degrees and before I could even mention that, he told me he would have to hold the animal until the weather in his area and mine was suitable for shipping. The animal was packaged perfectly and arrived with a note to call him upon delivery so he knew the little one made the trip alright. I called and Dan answered while he was at work and once again was extremely courteous and took the time to answer even more questions I had. The animal is flawless and even better looking in person than the pictures showed. I would not hesitate to purchase from Dan again. Its refreshing to see someone with excellent customer service and animals to match that.

Aaron Kandefer

EriksReptiles
07-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Daniel recently purchased one of my Uroplatus and was always promt and very nice to deal with.

Thanks Erik