PDA

View Full Version : Bad Guy Ben Siegel Reptiles

stxjoe
03-21-2011, 01:10 PM
I own a small pet store and was needing to order some yellow belly sliders. I've been getting siegel's wholesale list for a while now and notice that yellow belly sliders were on this weeks list - so I give them a call. A guy answers and I tell him I want to place a wholesale order - he says okay and puts me on hold - which is no big deal because I know they are busy. A girl answers and asks me what I need. I ask what their minimum is - she tells me. So I tell her I'd like to order 50 yellow belly sliders (I was going to add some chameleons to my order after that) She stops me and says "wait wait wait I don't have that many right now" so I ask her how many she could spare. She tells me that they hardly make any money off of yellow bellys and that they sell them mainly to their regulars. So I ask her if I could order 20 - I couldn't understand her at that point - so I repeat my request and add that I would order other animals to make up the difference. She asks me what else would I want - so I just ask her if they had any baby balls in stock - and she goes ballistic asking me if I am looking at the pricelist etc. So I start to tell okay I'll call you back - and she hangs up on me in midsentence. If I repeated myself at any time - it was due to not being able to hear her not out of belligerence - which is how they interpreted it.

Here is a screen shot of a message I sent via FB
Notice his initiall response: all caps. excessive exclamation etc.

FosterHerpetological
03-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Not choosing sides, but Ive done many transactions with Ben, and all the communications have been respectful and they all went without a hitch.
Stephen

Focal
03-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Wow, two poor customer reviews on the first page! I don't care how "aggitated" my employees get, I don't pay you to vent.

BenSiegelReptiles
03-21-2011, 04:32 PM
he has it about right- Just left one important part---THE ENTIRE PHONE CONVERSATION BEFORE HAND. I mean it started out cordially. My wife repeatedly explained to him about our wholesale minimums and that we cannot just wholesale baby turtles. We carry them as a courtesy for our wholesale pet stores that place orders. We do not make a bunch on them and explained that to him. He proceeded to badger my wife, and many of you know her--she is a pretty sweet person and it takes a bit to get her upset, and even saying all that she was still not rude to this customer. Someone asks you three times to buy ball pythons after you tell him you have none, gets pretty old. He emailed me on fb almost immediately after and you can read my responses. He tried to belittle me by saying, well I will just continue to by from Scott. I told him awesome!!!---Scott is great guy--keep on buying from him!-- Have to say--getting a little bit tired of having boi posts coming up from people I have never even done any business with--especially with bad guy in the heading.

stxjoe
03-21-2011, 04:59 PM
I wasn't badgering anyone by any stretch of the imagination. I was just inquiring about placing a turtle order. Like I stated before I couldn't understand her that is why I repeated myself a few times. And as far as ordering from Vista - I didn't intend to belittle you (didn't know you were that sensitive) I was just trying to make a point about treating potential customers with dignity. Look, I work with my wife also and she is a sweet nice person and all but sometimes we have to remind each other to take it easy on customers sometimes.

As far as playing the popularity game - I know many people know you and your wife and have had good experiences with you, but I refuse to let people like you treat me like garbage whether your the great Ben Siegal or some unknown person. Furthermore, I didn't leave out the entire phone conversation if you read my entire post.

Lastly, I would encourage nobodys like me who get mistreated undeservedly to speak out and not be intimidated by these big name dealers who think they can mistreat people with impunity.

pakinjak
03-21-2011, 07:36 PM
I understand the OP being frustrated, but I don't think it constitutes a BOI bad guy thread. I would called back a different day, who knows if their day is just sucking bigtime. Or I would have just let it go and bought from somebody else, thereby expressing my distaste with my checkbook.

BenSiegelReptiles
03-21-2011, 09:41 PM
OH--just wanted to add, that I was not being sarcastic about the Scott and vista thing. If you read my responses to him you will see I was sincere. I think scott and loren are good people and I have done alot of business with them in the past with out any issues. We are a SMALL company, a fraction of the size of LLL---we are a family owned business with mostly family working. That is why I recomended he stay with who he was happy with.

Just reread his post---My wife went Ballistic?? Dude---she was in the care next to me and a friend ours??? Ballistic? She didnt even raise her voice. The only indication that she was even mildly annoyed was that she was repeating the same answer to the same question 3 times. So if maybe the third time she raised her voice and spoke more slowly so you could understand it better---that is ballistic?

David Scarboro
03-21-2011, 10:13 PM
Ben, Not trying to be hard here, you are compiling a record of sarcastic replies, and this is a small community, I may be missing somesthing, but why are you advertising the turtles if they are only for regulars? Maybe you should take them off the list.

California Breeders Union
03-21-2011, 10:31 PM
I think there is something to be said about the type of person who would make a bad guy post about something so trivial. Your personalities clashed, that's a bummer but that's life... move on. I am sure Ben along with a lot of other vendors could write a book about bad dealings, part of being a business is taking things in stride and worrying about things when they're important.

Just my $0.02
Jordan Russell

David Scarboro
03-21-2011, 10:39 PM
I think there is something to be said about the type of person who would make a bad guy post about something so trivial. Your personalities clashed, that's a bummer but that's life... move on. I am sure Ben along with a lot of other vendors could write a book about bad dealings, part of being a business is taking things in stride and worrying about things when they're important.

Just my $0.02
Jordan Russell

It might not be so "trivial" if it had been YOU on the line. Also, does it sound from the recent threads as if Ben is "taking things in stride"?

California Breeders Union
03-21-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi David,

Not trying to pick an argument with you, but share a different point of view as you have done.

I have been treated MUCH worse than that, and yes it is still pretty trivial.

I can't speak for Ben, but I would imagine it gets old to have to deal with people who are problematic day in and day out (clearly taking care of them for YEARS with ZERO bad guy posts), and then to catch grief over such nonsense. Your average vendor wouldn't be so calm. If you have an axe to grind, out with it.

Cheers
Jordan

David Scarboro
03-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Hi David,

Not trying to pick an argument with you, but share a different point of view as you have done.

I have been treated MUCH worse than that, and yes it is still pretty trivial.

I can't speak for Ben, but I would imagine it gets old to have to deal with people who are problematic day in and day out (clearly taking care of them for YEARS with ZERO bad guy posts), and then to catch grief over such nonsense. Your average vendor wouldn't be so calm. If you have an axe to grind, out with it.

Cheers
Jordan

I appreciate your point of view. I have never done business with Ben, so I do not really know. You said he was taking it in stride, but now say as an excuse that it gets old to deal with problematic people. Ben has had a number of bad guy posts, so I don't know where you got that from. Do a search?

Lloyd Heilbrunn
03-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Bought some nice animals from Ben on Saturday, for the umpteenth time! Thanks, Ben.

kathryn_nj
03-21-2011, 11:57 PM
Just from a customer service point of view, "the customer is always right". If you are a business owner, regardless of how much of an a-hole your customer may or may not be, you shouldn't really dispute back. More or less just need to say "okay thank you anyways". I've had customers at my jobs over the years I would have liked to punch in the face, but that probably wouldn't have been a good idea :o

garweft
03-22-2011, 12:44 AM
Another bad guy post because someone got their little feelings hurt?

Wow, what a joke. Look, unless your getting ripped off or lied to your really wasting peoples time and bandwidth.

RachelSS
03-22-2011, 01:47 AM
I'm not sure what it is lately seeing posts about people getting upset over mixed words, but there was no business transaction. I spoke with Stacey a couple of times about some shipping stuff and she was extremely helpful.

I will definitely be doing business with Ben and Stacey again.

sagespyder@yahoo.com
03-22-2011, 03:59 AM
I don't know about you but if that had happened to me i would have shrugged it off and gone with someone else, or since you have a regular supplier stick with them.

It was a bad phone call whatever had happened there was no exchange of money or anything. I think it would have been best as an informative thread rather than a bad guy thread. that way you could have given your experience and not all of the other stuff.

Sorry you had a bad call and all.

charleshanklin
03-22-2011, 08:56 AM
I didn't intend to belittle you (didn't know you were that sensitive) I was just trying to make a point about treating potential
customers with

Isn't that what you started this thread about? You feeling belittled and getting your feelings hurt by Stacey being mean and Ben using all caps?

I've known Ben and Stacey and I have never seen Stacey go ballistic as you state. If anything this should of been a info thread or continued on the other thread where the kid had his feelings hurt as well.

bloodybaroness
03-22-2011, 09:01 AM
Another bad guy post because someone got their little feelings hurt?

Wow, what a joke. Look, unless your getting ripped off or lied to your really wasting peoples time and bandwidth.

I agree.

This is not BOI worthy at all. Honestly, garbage threads like this are the reason BOI is sometimes seen as a joke.

If I made a BOI thread for every single sarcastic comment, mildly heated exchange, or conversation that did not go exactly how I thought it should, we would be here all day.

Crap happens, people are short sometimes, and we all move on with our lives. Do you think I call the Better Business Bureau every time someone is less than perfect with me on phone? NO! Why? Because we all might have an off moment, or something catches us the wrong way.

Welcome to life. I suggest you put your big boy panties on and get some thicker skin.

Ben is top notch all the way around and these petty useless threads are just ridiculous.

Save the BOI for a real issue.

antiquity
03-22-2011, 10:49 AM
I have to agree with everyone that this doesn't warrant a "bad guy" thread. Those should be reserved for people that sell sick/low quality animals, misrepresent their animals, or blatantly rip off people.

Anyone dealing with large volumes of sales (like Ben) are going to be more curt than a small breeder with only a few animals. If you didn't like their attitude, you should simply have shopped elsewhere.

Kristi23
03-22-2011, 11:35 AM
I do agree that this probably shouldn't have been posted, but I also have to say that it's never okay to hang up on a potential customer. Good customer service is a must for me.

stxjoe
03-22-2011, 11:42 AM
As usual Ben has to have to have the last word - look at the FB exchange.

As far as Ben's appeal to emotion- "We are a SMALL company, a fraction of the size of LLL---we are a family owned business with mostly family working."
I could say the same of my business. Furthermore, most of Ben's remarks- His past record - dealings with LLL etc. are irrevalent to the matter being discussed.

As for attempts to belittle me by using remarks such as "little boy panties" "little feelings" etc. - they accomplish nothing but demonstrate the originators ingnorance and inability to have an objective conversation.

As far as me being a difficult customer, the truth is quite the contrary as I have already placed an order with a wholesaler I have never done business with. This company's representative was courteous and behaved in a way that is condusive to good business.

The truth is that although the reptile market is a very small fraction of the pet industry (Pet Age Retailer Report 2010-2011) it tends to harbor some of the biggest egos. Ridicule me if you like with juvenile comments - I'm too old to get my feelings hurt and I have a business to run.

charleshanklin
03-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Actually no your feelings were hurt, and hurt bad enough for you come here whining about it.

Focal
03-22-2011, 12:19 PM
So were the turtles on the wholesale list? OP says yes and BS reptiles says no. I think the answer to that shows were the error here lies.

stxjoe
03-22-2011, 12:21 PM
I have the wholesale list but will not publish it without BSs permission.

East_Coast
03-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Incredible post that is a naked attempt to hurt Ben Siegel's business because your feelings were hurt.

You contaminate the useful info on this board with this drivel.

I believe you are leaving A LOT of the story out. Mainly between "...I just ask her if they had any baby balls in stock..." --- and --- "...she goes ballistic asking me if I am looking at the pricelist etc."

Joe I think you that you probably gave her a reason to hang up on you.

stxjoe
03-22-2011, 12:34 PM
I have no motive to hurt Ben's business.
A. I am not a competitor
B. I have never done business with him

Also, aren't you contributing to this "drivel" by keeping the thread alive?
What's with all the feelings talk? Jeez I think I may have hurt some feelings.

FosterHerpetological
03-22-2011, 12:38 PM
Yes Joe you did hurt my feelings. You hurt them when you put up a bad guy thread that wasn't really constituted.

stxjoe
03-22-2011, 12:39 PM
BTW if I wanted to hurt Ben's business, I would post the wholesale list which clearly lists the yellow belly sliders - without any stipulations as to who may purchase them.

I signed no confidentiality agreement which obligates me to keep the list private (common practice with most pet supply distributors), but as a professional courtesy I won't post it without his consent.

stxjoe
03-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Okay now I'm confused - I thought I was supposed to be the one with the hurt feelings LOL

Focal
03-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Poor customer service constitutes a bad guy thread. In fact, read the guidelines because it's extremely vague. No one knows how the conversation really went besides the OP and the lady on the phone. This is a great place to figure out facts and a great place to keep wolves hidden under the sheeps clothing. Who knows what the case is here? I just think it's funny so many of you have it figured out.

Plus, isn't everyone that starts a bad guy thread hurt in some way?

charleshanklin
03-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Woe this PM fom the op really shows his true character and the not only was he hurt bit he was butt hurt.

Ben Shame on you for using all caps!

I think your bad childhood is manifesting itself in your posts ;) Who's the one with the hurt feelings Charles?Did daddy not love you enough or perhaps the wrong way?

annmikeal
03-22-2011, 02:04 PM
All I can say is that with Ben he usually replies in all caps :) All you have to do is check out his facebook page... mostly all CAPS

bloodybaroness
03-22-2011, 02:11 PM
That's a really uncalled for PM from OP.

Way to be professional.

stxjoe
03-22-2011, 02:23 PM
A pm is a Pivate Message - He chose to make it public. I had the decency to send him a pm instead of quarreling with him in public unlike what you posted earlier.

CJReptiles
03-22-2011, 02:28 PM
I have been emailing Ben for years to get the wholesale list. I have never got one, but this d bag did? Lol. Ben is a top notch guy, he didn't get to where he is by treating people badly. Get over yourself, if you don't like the service. You are more than welcome to go somewhere else.

stxjoe
03-22-2011, 02:34 PM
"I have been emailing Ben for years to get the wholesale list. I have never got one.." Your post is a bit contradictory. And I did go elswhere which I posted earlier I guess you didn't read the entire thread before passing judgement. Go figure.

charleshanklin
03-22-2011, 02:35 PM
I don't see any decency in that pm. I see it a lot different and will refrain from saying what's on my mind here.

LoudMetal
03-22-2011, 02:47 PM
When I bought a Snake from Ben,I dealt with his wife over the phone..She was very courteous and nice..I will definitely be calling back.

Retribution Reptiles
03-22-2011, 03:00 PM
I don't see where there is an issue. In all honesty if I have to repeat myself 3+ times you're going to see satan himself appear. I have been doing customer service for 7 years in my day to day job in a CALL CENTER. I have people yelling at me at the top of their lungs and guess what they get hung up on. So if everything is true that she raised her voice out of aggravation and finally hung up on you I see nothing wrong with that. It's their business and they can run it how they see fit.

I had gotten a scale from Ben off his FB auctions and it didn't come for a while but commented on something the he posted just letting him know that I didn't get it within 24 hours he was msging me informing me that it was signed for. At that point I checked at my old address and there it was. My paypal account didn't get changed to the new address and simple mistake was made on my part.

Give a splash of respect to someone and they will give you a ton in return. A one time deal with possibly poor customer service doesn't constitute as something that should be posted on the BOI. No money was exchanged and no harm no foul. Suck it up as a life lesson and move on.

Matt2979
03-22-2011, 03:09 PM
A pm is a Pivate Message - He chose to make it public. I had the decency to send him a pm instead of quarreling with him in public unlike what you posted earlier.

Since you made this "matter" a public discussion, why should you be able to talk about any of it privately and expect it not to show up here? I ask that because I have a policy that anything BOI related won't be discussed with me privately, as I too would have posted such a PM here.

charleshanklin
03-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Wasn't the conversation that you and ben had via pm on Facebook?

jsmorphs2
03-22-2011, 03:27 PM
I think at this point the OP is just doing himself harm. And while a bad phone conversation is no fun, its nothing to go crazy over.

I've purchased ONE ball from Ben (a small purchase, around $500) and had nothing but good experiences. I think this tread should be re-named "I had a bad phone conversation".

And you say you don't want to harm his business but you know posting a "bad guy" thread here it would do just that. :NoNo:

kellysballs
03-22-2011, 03:39 PM
Well that sucks that you guys had a misunderstanding.

I have done business with Ben both at shows and in his store. I received good customer service from Ben and his employees and the animals I purchased are top notch and doing well.

RachelSS
03-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Wouldn't you think if there's a bad cell phone connection, you'd hang up and call back? Not keep repeating the same stuff over and over? *shrug*

David Scarboro
03-22-2011, 03:54 PM
I don't see where there is an issue. In all honesty if I have to repeat myself 3+ times you're going to see satan himself appear. I have been doing customer service for 7 years in my day to day job in a CALL CENTER. I have people yelling at me at the top of their lungs and guess what they get hung up on. So if everything is true that she raised her voice out of aggravation and finally hung up on you I see nothing wrong with that. It's their business and they can run it how they see fit.

Wow, Thanks for sharing that. Lets hope your employer isn't reading this. Some day when you are laid off due to lack of business, at least you will know why...

JungleShadows
03-22-2011, 03:54 PM
I have done business with Ben and have some mutual friends. I have never had a bad dealing with him ever he is a great guy. To get bent out of shape over a phone call is silly, I did not know the BOI was for reporting customer service issues.

Don't worry about this one Ben you have enough good transactions to out weigh the bad, when in business for this long having so many transactions its bound to happen.

As for the complaining party as was suggested continue buying from your current supplier. I really don't see whats so hard about that and why the need to post this on here.

Keep up the good work Ben and Stacey!

paulWTAMU
03-22-2011, 04:12 PM
David: have you done or do you do call center work? Most of them allow you to terminate calls with abusive callers.

David Scarboro
03-22-2011, 04:36 PM
If they are abusive, yes. He stated that if he had to repeat himself 3 times, that they would see Satan himself. Customer Service???

paulWTAMU
03-22-2011, 04:50 PM
I may be picturing something different than you. You know when you keep telling a client you cannot do something, but try to offer them alternatives that might be workable because what they want is not going to happen? After going through that 3-4 times I've disconnected calls, usually with a "I'm sorry that you don't want one of the other solutions but I cannot help you with X. If you change your mind, or want help with something else please call back."

KelcifersDragons
03-22-2011, 05:05 PM
I called ben up this morning inquiring about a tracking number for a gtp I bought from him. My email was acting up and I couldnt get the number. So I called and ben answered and was polite on the phone and asked if I could wait two minutes for stacey because she was cleaning snake bins. I waited and once stacey had the number she repeated it to me and was nice about it even though I interupted her from something. The snake arrived safe and sound and is doing great! I will deffinately buy from them again.

stxjoe
03-22-2011, 05:05 PM
First off - what proof do you have that I was "abusive" and or "yelling" - you don't
Second, the phone number listed on his wholesale list dosen't specify that it is a cell phone. When I call a "Phone number" listed on a wholesale sheet - 99% of the time I am calling an office not a cell phone.
Third, I have dealt with similar situations and have had to correct (privately) my own son for not being courteous to a customer.
Fourth, I knew I was going to get beat up for posting, but put yourself in my shoes:
I get to my store - open up - feed and water animals - open for business - talk to a few customers and make some sales- talk to a few sales reps and put some orders in - call to put a turtle order in- get spoken to rudely and get hung up on - then get blamed for it.

My intention from the getgo was not to hurt BS's business but to simply report the problem I had with their service which is what I thougth the BOI was for. I had no idea so many would take such a gesture so personally.

David Scarboro
03-22-2011, 05:13 PM
I may be picturing something different than you. You know when you keep telling a client you cannot do something, but try to offer them alternatives that might be workable because what they want is not going to happen? After going through that 3-4 times I've disconnected calls, usually with a "I'm sorry that you don't want one of the other solutions but I cannot help you with X. If you change your mind, or want help with something else please call back."

My point exactly. If you have read the entire thread, the op didn't get the last part of the post.

By the way. As I stated before, I have never done any business with Ben. He appears to have some nice animals at great prices, and has established a good name in this business, and is probably a good guy. But even good guys make errors. I only began to participate after the piling on the op began. There were statements made like "Ben has had ZERO bad guy posts". Ben has had numerous bad guy posts. Many of them were worked out one way or another. He has also had a lot of good guy posts, he does a lot of business and things happen. I do not know the op either. But for some to belittle him with inaccurate facts will get a reply from me every time.

stxjoe
03-22-2011, 05:16 PM
I sincerely thank you for your objectivity in the matter.

Suncoast Herpetological
03-22-2011, 08:04 PM
So were the turtles on the wholesale list? OP says yes and BS reptiles says no. I think the answer to that shows were the error here lies.

I have looked through the thread several times...where did Ben state that the turtles were not on the wholesale list?

ophidile
03-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Yes I think OP probably shouldn't have started a new BG thread here over a rather small matter (although maybe he should have contributed to the existing one over the seller's customer service)

BUT it does seem bizarre to me to list something, then get irritated when people want to order them. And then get more irritated when said person asks if ____ other animal is available to add to the order! Balls are pretty common, and even if they weren't on the wholesale list folks sometimes have things in stock that weren't on the list for one thing or another.

If the OP was abusive, then fine, he deserved to get hung up on. But so far it mostly sounds like someone trying to figure out an order with either a bad connection or poor hearing. Taken with the other threads, it sounds like the seller is a bit overeager to take offense where none was meant.

akonitony
03-23-2011, 12:59 AM
This thread reminds me of a joke (surprise):
A guy walks into an icecream parlor and the sodajerk (man behind the counter) tells him immediately: Sir, thank you for coming in, but I must tell you we are completely out of chocolate. As long as you want some other flavor, we should be able to do it.
The guy looks up at the menu board and says, "I'll take a scoop of rocky road".
Slightly flustered, the soda jerk (SJ) reitterates, "Sir, rocky road has chocolate in it, and we are completely out of chocolate at the moment".
The guy looks again at the board and says, "how about some vanilla swirl?"
The SJ now takes a deep breath and re-explains: "Sir, vanilla is swirled with CHOCOLATE fudge to make that flavor, and as I've said, we are out of chocolate".
The customer looks for a little while, then asks, "How about a nice sundae?"
The SJ now takes a very deep breath, then asks the customer: "Sir, can you spell the 'van' in vanilla?" The guy says "V-A-N".
The SJ says "Very good, now can you spell the 'straw' in strawberry?"
The guy says "S-T-R-A-W".
"Very good sir", states the SJ, "now, can you spell the 'frick' in Chocolate?"
The customer thinks for a second, then says, "There is no frick in chocolate!"
The SJ replies "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU SIR!"

Focal
03-23-2011, 08:25 AM
I have looked through the thread several times...where did Ben state that the turtles were not on the wholesale list?

"We are not into wholesaling all turtle orders" in the first facebook response. Then he says they are "for customers who order a multitude of animals."

I may have it mixed up because each time I read it, it seems to come out different. But why give the wholesale list to people that aren't allowed to order them? I don't know the in's and out's of it so I'll walk away from that.

The lesson learned here is if the person on the phone can't understand you or if you have to repeat yourself, I would have finished the transaction electronically. Sometimes there are speech barriers, willingness issues, and time constraints and a quick email can help all those problems.

Also, when addressing an issue such as this, I think being a little less combatitive might help IMO. After that initial message on facebook, I would have posted something along the lines of "I'm sorry there was a miscommunication. I'm standing by the phone now and can take your call or please email me about your inquiry and I would be glad to help" and then I would proceed to comment on the guys attitude privately.

All in all, it was a bridge burnt on both ends, same as in the other thread with the minor. No offense to Ben and I'm sure this is not the cas, but businesses can go in different directions at any point. Members that come in here and comment on feelings are only going to keep other people from coming forward. If he is treating all his customers disrespectfully, it should be known because some people don't want to bother with that nonsense. I would rather deal with a nice person and the same goes for the customer here. Ben stated he was rude, that is now known and people can take from it when they search his name. I research everyone I sell to and if you are a problem child, I pass.

Ben is a good guy, I'm pretty sure of it, so something like this won't matter to a customer that doesn't care about the "petty stuff," however, his response to the situation might. He has not screwed anyone or conned anyone out of money and that is all that matters sometimes.

BenSiegelReptiles
03-23-2011, 10:46 AM
Thanks for all the support in here. I just wanted to write this one last thing. Not about this op but about the kid that everyone keeps bringing up as reference and as this kid burned bridges and stuff. PLEASE REMEMBER--that kid wrote me a really nice apology letter and publicly apologized on that thread! You have to give him a little credit for that, and honestly, if he had his parents call to order, I would have no problem selling to him.

dragonslare
03-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Hey,
I place a few small orders through out the year with various wholesalers, I placed my very first order with Ben a few weeks ago, when I first called, he explained that he was very busy putting together the orders that needed to be shipped out and if I could call back in about a hour, which I did, He took my small order, which was above his minimum, the phone call and order went very smoothly, he even took the time to answer some questions and concerns I had about some Gecko's I was not familiar with.

Joe M. dragonslare

tat2joeelliott
03-23-2011, 07:39 PM
i dont think it counts as a bad guy.. you dont wanna do business with him because his wife yelled at you then dont.. if it was me on the phone i woulda took my happy a$$ down there to see exactly what the problem was

chuck69
03-28-2011, 07:22 PM
IMO Ben Rocks! I just got a couple more snakes from him last month, and just like the last time i order from him the whole transaction went very smooth. When i called to order and ask question they're very polite. Keep up the great work Ben.

TailsWithScales
03-28-2011, 10:10 PM
I've purchase from Ben for years and spoken to his wife on the phone a few times and I can honestly say that I've never had a problem and she was always 100% kind and even joking.

I agree with others that a Bad Guy thread was not deserved. I can see where she would have become frustrated with having to repeat herself and honestly OP, without you being there you cannot say she deliberately hung up on you. I think that's a bit of a stretch don't you?

And people can not like me or want to sell to me or buy from me after I say this and that's fine but the customer IS NOT always right. If a bad or even mediocre customer was always right then there wouldn't be such a thing as a "Do not sell to" list I know a lot of sellers have.

I feel the OP seriously needs to keep in mind from now on that yes this was /is trivial and that their own mood can and does vastly effect the way things were taken in and received. Can you say that you were in a perfectly good 100% happy mood when it appears that actually two calls were made?? By the sound of it I don't think so. Cell phones, especially a poor quality one, also do not relay anyone's mood properly. Don't you think it was possible you mistook her mood??

Again a very trivial thread for someone unhappy over pretty much nothing. And as already stated, like it or not OP by starting this thread it's an attempt at tarnishing Ben Siegel Reptiles. It could also be a double edged sword ruining business for both the OP AND BSR.

gofrwrd
03-29-2011, 01:24 AM
Jordan hit the nail on the head about personalities clashing. Not that either one was bad just that they weren't jiving. Good people, bad moment. Not enuff to constitute a BAD GUY thread for EITHER of them.

RachelSS
03-29-2011, 01:28 AM
I actually got to meet Ben this past weekend at the reptile show in Tampa and I hadn't even finished saying my first name and he knew who I was without ever having met me before. That is good customer service!

Too bad I didn't have the money to buy the gorgeous Papuan pythons he was selling but that made ME as a buyer happy to know he remembered me from one online transaction. I will definitely be doing business again with him and his wife!

KingBowser
03-29-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm still curious about the turtles on the list. Was that answered?

Meanwhile, I've always had a great experience with Ben and spoke to his wife once about a shipment. The Siegels are great people, IMO. As stated earlier, this appears to be a mis-communication.

JonDL
03-30-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm not going to lie, I have had a couple times where I've seen stuff advertised on KS (thought not wholesale) by Ben that weren't available. I replied to the ads a couple times, but whoever would respond back to me were always very nice people and would apologize. I've even called a couple times and the people were very nice. It's an honest mistake. I think this is just being blown up out of proportion. I annoy myself and these people never acted annoyed in me, lol. You can ask people who know me, I am kind of a prick so tell it like it is. With that said, once again, they are truly nice people.

In the past, I have also purchased a handful of animals from Be Siegel and I can't say I know him or anything, but every animal I have had from him has been healthy and great. Hell, my first female GTP and Morelia nauta came in from him and those who know me, know that I am OCD about ordering from stores and he is the only person I highly recommend/trust.

One last thing, if the lady did get a little cranky at all. Maybe you should realize that sometimes thats just what women do :duck01: . Don't go trying to hurt someone's business over a single incident just cause your feelings got hurt... take time to actually understand the situation. How would you like it if one day you had an off day and then customers wrote bad reviews about you and attacked your shop? It's not like they called you a poopy head and said to stfu up. Peace homies.

-Jon DeLong

P.S. It's also very common for wholesalers/store owners to give their long time/higher end customers first dibs or only sell them certain items. Most just aren't upfront/honest enough to tell ya.

vferra7777
04-05-2011, 04:51 PM
8 pages and counting on this stuff. Incredible. Everyone just let it die, you sound like my kids in the back of the car. EMBARRASSING

I have seen a few threads like this on me here recently. What a complete waste of energy, time and intelligence

David Scarboro
04-05-2011, 04:57 PM
8 pages and counting on this stuff. Incredible. Everyone just let it die, you sound like my kids in the back of the car. EMBARRASSING

I have seen a few threads like this on me here recently. What a complete waste of energy, time and intelligence

No one had posted anything in 6 days until you felt obliged to offer that bit of wisdom...

kyryah
04-05-2011, 06:23 PM
I have yet to receive any animals from Ben, but I did purchase some drygoods from his Facebook SLAM deals and I was EXTREMELY pleased! My products were good quality, at a great price, and the shipping was lightening fast.

I will be receiving some Pancake tortoises shortly from Ben, and I am confident they will be healthy and that I will have another good experience.

Haydenphoto
05-31-2011, 08:08 PM
I have bought about 10 snakes from Ben and Stacy and NEVER have had an issue. Ben Keep up the great work. :)

Classic Dum's
05-31-2011, 11:54 PM

Just my $0.02
Jordan Russelli agree 100% nothing more

ive done buisness with Ben on and off for years, he can be a little rushed sometimes but never been rude nor has his wife, always been great to deal with, in that time ive bought hundreds of animals from him,i had issues with one suri that regurged, 1, thats its, when placing my next order i mentioned it, wasnt complaining or looking for a replacement but he bent over backwards to make it right,as far as wholesale reptiles go hes got the best in the biz and ive bought from everyone,his are way better then everyone elses, i guess with that said if I was the OP i would be a little upset also, i wouldnt like having to buy crap from someone else either but still doesnt warrent this thread

rcpreis3
06-01-2011, 09:47 AM
First off - what proof do you have that I was "abusive" and or "yelling" - you don't
Second, the phone number listed on his wholesale list dosen't specify that it is a cell phone. When I call a "Phone number" listed on a wholesale sheet - 99% of the time I am calling an office not a cell phone.
Third, I have dealt with similar situations and have had to correct (privately) my own son for not being courteous to a customer.
Fourth, I knew I was going to get beat up for posting, but put yourself in my shoes:
I get to my store - open up - feed and water animals - open for business - talk to a few customers and make some sales- talk to a few sales reps and put some orders in - call to put a turtle order in- get spoken to rudely and get hung up on - then get blamed for it.

My intention from the getgo was not to hurt BS's business but to simply report the problem I had with their service which is what I thougth the BOI was for. I had no idea so many would take such a gesture so personally.

First- What proof do u have of Stacey being rude and hanging up on u?
Second- how is it ur right to know what instruments they use to conduct their business? Most people dont even have house phones anymore because u can talk, text, email ,surf the web, listen to music, and run a business all on ur phone. Personally Id much rather deal with a breeder who I can get ahold of 24/7 and not an office answering machine in case theres an emergency.
Third- who cares about how u handle ur children.
Fourth- if u know ur gonna get beat up then why post it?

I think it wasnt ur intention from the getgo to hurt Bens business, but it was ur intention to get attention from it. Why would u start ur thread all for ur tranaction when u coulda posted it on one of his other threads?

"Oh hes a meenie lets post a Bad Guy thread about him.... oh I sure hope it doesnt hurt his business."
If ur gonna report a problem without a transaction maybe that would be considered information, better suited for an info thread.

Dam Ben im about to buy a bunch of snakes off u just so we could have an actual transaction and I can see how "rude" u are for myself. :rofl:

urbanjungles
06-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Ben is awesome, I have been buying animals from him for over a decade now.
Does this sound like an impatient man?

http://www.4shared.com/audio/xcFOoiT7/BSSlammitySlam.mp3

Classic Dum's
06-01-2011, 06:54 PM
I couldnt understand the end, how much did ben sell his fancy balls for lmao

treeboa
06-01-2011, 07:24 PM
I've been dealing with Ben for over a decade too and never had a problem. In fact I've bought, sold to, and traded with Ben and he's always been great to me. When I say Ben I should say Ben and Stacey because I've dealt with her as much as I have with Ben and she's always been very sweet. They are definitely one of my "go tos" in this industry.

cochran
06-01-2011, 09:57 PM
I've dealt with Ben on a couple of occasions,everything went smooth ,Great guy in my opinion!!

KelcifersDragons
06-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Just did another dealing with ben and once again stand up guy! Very polite on the phone and stacy as well! They always respond to a question as soon as they can. Great job guys! Im heading to FL in the fall and I am so stopping in and leaving with quite a few things! ;)

Anerythristic
07-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Let me come to the OPs defense, in a way.

I have been buying from Ben since he opened his retail store on Hillsboro Rd. and before that when he used to vend at the Airport Inn show when he was located in... Ocala..I think.

In all that time I have never ever received anything short of a stellar animal from Ben, if you were thinking about doing business with him, I wouldn't hesitate.

I do not know Ben as a friend/personally only as a store owner. He is a human being and it can seem that when he is busy because of other business or the store he can absolutely be short, sometimes very short, unfortunately the same goes for his beautiful wife but rarely. Not rude, just a "do you want the snake or not, c'mon, c'mon attitude." That can be viewed as poor customer service to some, possibly rude. It made me go across the street and spend my money once or twice.

He can be so hit and miss that I just try to avoid him when I can because his staff is really excellent and more than helpful.

I can recommend Ben for top notch animals, which is the most important thing, for top notch customer care if its that important to you deal with his staff, real talk.

BenSiegelReptiles
07-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the kind word everyone---I dont get on here often except to defend myself and someone shot me a heads up on this post. Did not really feel the need to defend, but at least respond. Thanks again to all of our supporters. Thank you Vincent for your continued patronage----trying to figure out who you are exactly just to figure out what the story is with my rudeness. Are you sure there is not anymore to the story about being rushed to buy? I ask only because that is completely not the style of me, my wife or my sales staff in my store. We NEVER push-we often tell customers to think about it and that a pet can be a huge responsibility if we have any doubt. We do not push at all-HOWEVER--with that being said---I can think of few times that a customer MIGHT seemed rushed as in if we have a store full of people and they are asking for animals from the back. We keep 90% of our inventory off display in our facility. We will often go in back and bring stuff up for customers. Often times we will even take them back if we are not busy. But if you are asking to see 100 snakes from the back and we have spent and hour with you, you may get asked hey--did you want a snake or not. Some times tire kickers are fine---they help my staff learn more about the animals in question, but sometimes, especially in the new store when we have 20 people in front and the phone is ringing off the hook, it can be hard. Another time is when customers come in at 7:57 at night and we close at 8pm. It is our policy to stay open when at all possible when customers are in our store, but after a long day(10 hours) if someone comes in at closing time and asks to see everything they might feel a bit rushed.
Not implying you are that guy Vincent, but just giving an example of when we might be perceived as being short. I am sure I would recognize you, but I am just bad with names. Thanks so much for the kind words about our animals and quality, and fyi---Stacey and I are rarely up front anymore with the auctions keeping us busy all day so feel free to come in anytime! The chances of you seeing either of us is much more uncommon! Anyone who likes to see us when they come in---just poke your head in the back door and say hi!

dragonlvr64
07-05-2011, 09:11 AM
I have purchased several reptiles from the auctions as well as Ben's website. I have also dealt quite a bit recently with Stacey. Through email and the telephone.
Stacey has been awesome. She has gone out of her way to help me a few times now during phone calls. Always prompt with the emails as well. Never rude or anxious sounding.
I have been very impressed with the reptiles as well. Just as described and in very good condition.
Thanks Ben and Stacey! :thumbsup:

boggerdog
07-05-2011, 01:56 PM
I have purchased animals from Ben as well and I think he is a great guy. Always very helpful and great customer service.

michiganexotics
07-06-2011, 06:13 AM
I have doing businesses whit Ben actually the ball i have from him prove out to be a new morph but the only problem i see its Ben u really need help whit you web page, post the animals pictures i know its pain in the butt but most of us will like to see what u have for us i know u post in king snakes but some of us go directly to you page. but from there his costumer service for me was and still perfect. i read the post and i think it was a misunderstood that all and for the guy was going to buy all those animals when u deal whit good amount of money just ask for Ben if you think its important.

DustinAcebo
01-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Ben siegel is an a-hole. He sent me a blood python in 28 degree weather and when the python arrived she was on her last leg, I actually cant believe I nursed her back to health, but she was never reallt quite right. I believe she got brain damage from being so cold from the shipping experience. I have ordered several snakes from him and thought he was a good guy, until my blood python died the other day and I made the mistake of asking him to replace the$80.00 snake!!!!!! $80.00 i MEAN, COME ON THIS GUY PROBABLY WIPES HIS ASS WITH 80 BUCKS. Then when I sent him the only pic I had of the snake that died it was a pic that I took exactly 20 minutes before she passed away, he said "that snake is healthy" to which I tolds him that the photo was taken 20 minutes before she died, well needless to say after all his name calling etc. I finally offered to send him the frozen dead snake overnight to prove that it had died to which he refused. So I was willing to let by gones be by gones and just accept that he was going to be an asshole and not send me a new snake or a refund, but the fucking asshole went further and now I have found out he has went around and committed defimation against me calling me a scammer etc. MAYBE YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THESE OTHER REVIEWS BEN AND SEE WHO THE REAL SCAMMER IS.

Matt2979
01-30-2012, 09:17 AM
Dustin, did you only come here to call Ben names and try to break all of the rules of the BOI in one post?

Do you have ANY proof of what happened? Can you share any of your pics to back up your claim? Care to share a time-frame? (When did you receive the snake? When did it die?)

Focal
01-30-2012, 09:35 AM
I have trouble accepting most of that. He called you names and yet they are pouring out of your keyboard.

You are saying he sent you a snake in 28 degree temps and did not let you know it was being sent? You are just as much to blame if he told you when he was shipping and you didn't check the temps for yourself, especially if this was a problem for you.

stolenheron
01-30-2012, 09:44 AM
dustin's story is also on a facebook group, he didn't get much support for his story there either...

Bill T
01-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Well your profanity make me believe you . Try posting some proof and lose the profanity

Morelia4life
01-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Nice use of profanity. Your first post might be your last lol. Try to read the rules of BOI before you come in here and blasting people. You can tell your side of the story but try not to use so much foul language. The mods tend to frown on that. Like the others have said, do you have proof of any of your story??

RichsBallPythons
01-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Dustin wont get any sympathy Since your trying to sell TSKs Tri Stripe using a stolen picture and higher asking price.

fangme
01-30-2012, 01:30 PM
My first question Dustin is why you asked for a blood python to be shipped in such extreme temperatures I know when I call to order an animal they ask when I want it shipped. 2nd by purchasing an animal from Ben you agree to his terms of sale (which are the best in the business might I add) and in his gaurantee he states that it is 7 days however if you notice a problem with in those 7 days such as not feeding or whatever which I personally know to be true because I purchased a lereh green tree python that I could not get to feed Ben called tryed to walk me through his several methods none worked for me so he had me send the animal back to try and get it feeding at his cost.... (awesome right)
Then he got it eating and his staff sold it on accident and he notified me immediately and made things right... I see people's side on him sounding short with you but it's not that at all it's just the way he sounds that gets people I think because he seems to me to enjoy educating his customers. And for anyone to say anything about Stacey is obserd no offense Ben but when I know what I want to buy and don't have questions specifically for you I prefer dealing with stacey I don't know what it is but she has customer service down to an art she makes it out like I'm the only customer calling in when I deal with her so in my opinion Ben Siegel reptiles you get an A+

Please people remember we are human being sometimes we just have bad days attitudes change like weather

Ryan Harp

Lucky Lep
01-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Yea I saw the Facebook post. Nothing but good said about Ben. I've dealt with him and he was super nice I bought two peace throats from him last December when it was cold but they came nice and warm with heat packs and are doing great

ScottNBecky
01-30-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm curious Dustin why haven't you defended yourself against the accusations that you are selling a tri-stripe that currently belongs to TSK and using their photo to do it? The question has been asked here as well as on Facebook but now you are mysteriously absent.

ScottNBecky
01-30-2012, 03:02 PM
Oh forgot to add I have purchased several animals from Ben and apart from the occasional high price they have always been great to us. Never an issue.

BenSiegelReptiles
01-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Here is every interaction we have had with this person. Including a pic he sent of his DOA claim. If you notice until we got the picture even though it was 3 weeks after our guarantee period we still offered to make things right as he claims it was cold on arrival. In the picture he sent of his "dead" snake, the animal is not only alive, but looks perfect and healthy. Look at the animals tongue forks and muscle tone. Looks gorgeous! This is the snake he told us repeatedly was deceased in this picture. It is a long read so HAVE FUN!https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2302889991373&set=a.1020913622765.3212.1822936562&type=1&theater

Dustin Acebo

October 16, 2011Dustin Acebo
Had a friend recommend your auction site. I am a new breeder and am looking to expand my collection.

October 16, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
welcome~!

Yes, I am a newbie. LOL
Thanks for the response

no prob--check out the rules in the notes section upper left hand side of our wall---

Got some nice stuff, I have a couple of morphs but nothing crazy so far. I am currently seeking a female fire

How do I go about bidding?

check out the rules section in the upper left hand side--basically you go to the wall--see the auctions---you bid in the comment section

ok thanks

October 19, 2011Dustin Acebo
Do you think you could locate a female spider ball and a female fire ball????

October 19, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
we have 1 female spider only male fires

I didnt see the female spider??????

October 20, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
im pretty sure we have one in the store, one of the guys checked for me today thanks jo

October 21, 2011Dustin Acebo
Question.....

Do you guys help get rid of other peoples snakes or are all of these your stock?

October 21, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
they are ours

WOW, you guys have an impressive collection!

we buy from breeders but all the animals in the auction are at our store. ( i reread you question and wasnt sure if you were asking if we bred them all)

Congratulations and thank you for bidding on our auction! YOU WON OUR 10-21-11 night MALE SPIDER BALL PYTHON-550grams for 220! We accept paypal payments at siegelreptiles@comcast.net or you can phone in with a credit card at 954-427-8222. IF YOU ARE PAYING PAYPAL, YOU WILL GET A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. THIS IS NOT THE CASE, WE HAVE NOT SHIPPED WHEN YOU GET THIS EMAIL!!! WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING WITH YOU A SHIP DATE. YOU MUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHIP!!! WE CAN ALSO BANK ITEMS YOU WIN SO YOU CAN BID ON MORE AUCTIONS THAT WAY YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY ONE SHIPPING CHARGE. PLEASE BE SURE TO STILL PAY YOUR AUCTIONS WITHIN THE 2 DAY TIME LIMIT AND LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BANKING.

. You can request a ship date in your paypal notes if you like. If you would like to check out our website at you can add other items in with your auction winnings without having to pay any extra shipping! Please check out our pricelist at www.albinonile.com, you can add items from our list to your auction box for no extra shipping charge. --Thanks again!

Ben Siegel Reptiles
www.albinonile.com

I will be depositing the money tomorrow, and then I think I will just do the paypal thing. What is my complete total by the way? You will be shipping him to "Midwest City, Oklahoma 73130"

shipping is $39, you can choose to bank auctions for up to 2 weeks to add more auction items to your box for no extra shipping. your total is 259

259 even? Ok then I will notify you tomorrow. Thanks!

be sure to include auction information and a phone number in the notes section of paypal. also if you ready to ship we ship monday thru thursday and shipping time is one day, please let us know when youd like to ship or if youd like to bank.
thanks yes your auction win total plus 39

Ok, I will definitely let you know all the details with paypal.

thanks

do you have any more pics of him I can see as of now?

October 22, 2011Dustin Acebo
Let me go ahead and bank him until monday I want to see what else you have as well.

October 22, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
you can bank items for up to 2 weeks you let us know when you are ready to ship

October 23, 2011Dustin Acebo
I will do it. Should be very soon, I just wanna see what else I can get in the next few days.

October 25, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
sounds good ! thanks stacey

October 26, 2011Dustin Acebo
Hi, I was going to go ahead and just send you that money tomorrow for my snake. If I pay tomorrow morning I should get my spider male by the next day right? And what is the guarantee on him?

October 28, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
Congratulations and thank you for bidding on our auction! ON 10/27 YOU WON OUR FEMALE PASTEL BALL FOR $136 . We accept paypal payments at siegelreptiles@comcast.net or you can phone in with a credit card at 954-427-8222. IF YOU ARE PAYING PAYPAL, YOU WILL GET A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. THIS IS NOT THE CASE, WE HAVE NOT SHIPPED WHEN YOU GET THIS EMAIL!!! WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING WITH YOU A SHIP DATE. YOU MUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHIP!!! WE CAN ALSO BANK ITEMS YOU WIN SO YOU CAN BID ON MORE AUCTIONS THAT WAY YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY ONE SHIPPING CHARGE. PLEASE BE SURE TO STILL PAY YOUR AUCTIONS WITHIN THE 2 DAY TIME LIMIT AND LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BANKING.

. You can request a ship date in your paypal notes if you like. If you would like to check out our website at you can add other items in with your auction winnings without having to pay any extra shipping! Please check out our pricelist at www.albinonile.com, you can add items from our list to your auction box for no extra shipping charge. --Thanks again!

Ben Siegel Reptiles
www.albinonile.com

October 28, 2011Dustin Acebo
Just made a payment to you guys over the phone for $395.00 for both snakes, cant wait to know the shipping info next week and see my new snkes. Thanks guys!

awesome - thanks stacey

October 31, 2011Dustin Acebo
Is there any way I can get a confirmation on my shipment? I sent you guys $400.00 on friday and was wanting to see if my snakes went out yet!

November 1, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
i did not ship you dustin -- i didnt have a ship date on your invoice - not sure if it is an oversight on my part or maybe we didnt discuss it ? either way i am sorry if i was supposed to -- do you want me to ship today ? thank you stacey

November 1, 2011Dustin Acebo
Yes. It was an overnight, it was supposed to be here today. I had a male spider ball python and a pastel female.... I was really hoping I would have them today. damn

if you look back on your facebook notes you told me to wait to hear from you for a shipping date -- good morph combo -- bumblebees in future ??? do you want to go out today ? also is anyone else shipping with you ? i keep thinking that for some reason -- thanks stacey

yes--we are shipping today--sorry for the delay, just did not see a specified ship date other then next week--no worries! We will have them to you quickly!

Can you gusy make this right by giving me somekind of discount on something. I mean you guys told me my snakes would be here on tuesday. Is there anyway you could upgrade my spider ball python to a female or maybe send me a t-shirt or maybe you could give me a good deal for messing up my ship date. I spent $400 cash on these snakes. Sorry, but usually when a company makes a mistake they try to do something nice to help out the customer in whatever way they can. I would just love for you guys to help me ut and maybe do something nice for me in this situation. I would hate to give a bad review on the shipping issue that has been completely messed up. I dont want this to be a bad experience that I share with the community. Please make this right if you can. If not then thats fine I will just discontinue doing business with you. No hard feelings with you but this was a messed up situation.

who told you your snakes would be here on tuesday----
I read back this entire message thread and cant seem to find a ship date being discussed anywhere
was it in the paypal notes?
i read back-you said that you would put the notes in your paypal, but did you pay with paypal? Wow---you are threatening us with sharing a bad experience with our company unless we give you something free because you did not specify a ship date?

Stacey..... I called in my credit card number to you guys and you guys took out $400.00 on last friday. I need my snakes. I was promised they would be here on tuesday at the lastest. This is making me very upset. I just spent alot o fmoney and you guys are not dlivering. Please make this right I dont wanna leave a bad experience with you guys on your webpage. I need my snakes YESTERDAY. This is very unfair. You guys already have my money. $400.00 AND I NEED MY SNAKES. If they are not here tomorrow I am going to be very upset. Especially since they were supposed to be here yesterday or today. Please dont make this any worse than it is. You guys need to make this up to me. Maybe by sending me one of the snakes in breeding condition or somethng. I really dont want to post this bad experience I hd with you guys. Please help me out.

WHERE DID YOU SPECIFY A SHIP DATE????? AND YOU ARE TALKING TO BEN--NOT STACEY
and how in the world would you get your snakes yesterday?
it was monday----carriers do not ship on sunday--

No I am not threatening. I just need my snakes. They were supposed to be here today and you guys
"FORGOT" I payed you $400.oo to stacey over the phone last friday and the money came out of my account. The snakes never showed up and now you guys are saying you forgot I payedyou $400. thats alot of money. Just please make it right

the only shipping date you mention is NEXT week
ok---got you an xl in with your order---

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it!!! I will definitely let everyone the the suction site know that you guys were very generous and helped me out with all this. Thank you very much. Also I will refer your auction to other people I know. I really appreciate it. So do you have any idea hwne I might recieve my snakes?

November 7, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
Congratulations and thank you for bidding on our auction! ON 11/6/11 YOU WON OUR BRAZILIAN RAINBOW FOR 125 . We accept paypal payments at siegelreptiles@comcast.net or you can phone in with a credit card at 954-427-8222. IF YOU ARE PAYING PAYPAL, YOU WILL GET A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. THIS IS NOT THE CASE, WE HAVE NOT SHIPPED WHEN YOU GET THIS EMAIL!!! WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING WITH YOU A SHIP DATE. YOU MUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHIP!!! WE CAN ALSO BANK ITEMS YOU WIN SO YOU CAN BID ON MORE AUCTIONS THAT WAY YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY ONE SHIPPING CHARGE. PLEASE BE SURE TO STILL PAY YOUR AUCTIONS WITHIN THE 2 DAY TIME LIMIT AND LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BANKING.

Ben Siegel Reptiles

Ben Siegel Reptiles
www.albinonile.com
Providing the highest quality reptiles for more then a decade. Specializing in high end ball python morphs and other captive born reptiles

November 8, 2011Dustin Acebo
I will have to wait until tomorrow in order to ship my rainbow boa. I had credit card problems, I will call you tomorrow morning with my NEW credit card info. Sorry for the inconvienance.

November 8, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
ok thanks for letting us know - jo

November 11, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
That's a nice review you left us! Because of the high volume of posts on the wall we always have to remove them before the auctions. If you don't mind and have a few extra minutes would you please leave a
review on google, yelp, or yahoo? We are trying a few things out on the internet and would greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much Dustin!! *matt

Ben Siegel Reptiles
www.yelp.com

November 11, 2011Dustin Acebo
I have absolutely no problem with that. You guys are great. I will be doing alot of business with you. I cant believe I only found you guys a couple of weeks ago. And you should see that I am a loyal customer already buy spending over $500 so far and owning 3 of your great creations. I was also wondering though, do you have anyone there who could possibly give out any advice to a new ball python breeder? I am just starting out and would love to know some stuff!

I'm sure Ben would be able to give you a few pointers. He is out of town until monday for the reptile show. Thanks again and glad you found us!!! *matt

I put a great review on YELP, go and check it out if you can.

thanks dustin we really appreciate it

its all good.....anytime

November 18, 2011Dustin Acebo
Hey, anyone there at siegels reptiles. I have been noticing in the last few hours that the spider ball python I got from you guys a couple of weeks ago is still in quarantine from my collection but is experiencing the symptoms of IBD!!!!!! He is sometimes flipping his head upside down. Please tell me that this was something he had before I recieved him. I am so worried. He is completely quarantined and there is no other snake I have EVER owned that has ever experienced these symptoms. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

November 18, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
just happen to be awake---do not worry--that is a common spider behavoir--sometimes and not other times, from very mild to very intense--- although not normal--for spiders it is---if you research it online you will find it spoken about extensively--- spider wobble
just happen to be awake---do not worry--that is a common spider behavoir--sometimes and not other times, from very mild to very intense--- although not normal--for spiders it is---if you research it online you will find it spoken about extensively--- spider wobble

December 5, 2011Dustin Acebo
I WANT ONE OF THE PIEBALDS ON YOUR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN CALL AND TALK TO SOMEONE TONIGHT????? PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!

December 6, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
sorry we were closed but were open now if youd like to call in

December 14, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
Congratulations and thank you for bidding on our auction! ON 12/13/11 YOU WON OUR BLOOD PYTHON FOR 80. We accept paypal payments at siegelreptiles@comcast.net or you can phone in with a credit card at 954-427-8222. IF YOU ARE PAYING PAYPAL, YOU WILL GET A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. THIS IS NOT THE CASE, WE HAVE NOT SHIPPED WHEN YOU GET THIS EMAIL!!! WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING WITH YOU A SHIP DATE. YOU MUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHIP!!! WE CAN ALSO BANK ITEMS YOU WIN SO YOU CAN BID ON MORE AUCTIONS THAT WAY YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY ONE SHIPPING CHARGE. PLEASE BE SURE TO STILL PAY YOUR AUCTIONS WITHIN THE 2 DAY TIME LIMIT AND LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BANKING.

Ben Siegel Reptiles
albinonile.com
Providing the highest quality reptiles for more then a decade. Specializing in high end ball python morphs and other captive born reptiles

December 14, 2011Dustin Acebo
I will be calling in a credit card payment tomorrow. I was just wondering what the weight is on this girl. If you could let me know that would be great!

December 15, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
94 grams

December 16, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
hey i dont know if Matt got in contact with you but your card was declined the other day, you may want to contact your bank, i know sometimes they decline it because it is being run in a different state

December 16, 2011Dustin Acebo
Oh ok. I will call in another one. I just got that card. I know if has enough money on it. I might have to use a different one until the new one works. Are you guys open on saturday?
it*

yes i will be there -- we open at 11 -- talk to you tomorrow -- thank you stacey

thanks!

December 19, 2011Dustin Acebo
Wanted to see if you guys had any problems shipping out my blood python today? I was having credit card problems before. I guess the transaction went through...

December 20, 2011Dustin Acebo
just wanted to let you guys know I appreciate you shipping me my blood python, but..... I believe that the shipping season is over with. Her current body temp is 61 degrees farenheit. She is barely flicking her tongue. I am quite worried she may not make it. I am holding her know to warm her up. She feels like an ice cube, I guess when we checked the weather last week we didn't know it would hit 25 degrees here with 40mph winds, I will update you guys with her progress.

December 22, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
sorry I missed this message---how is she perking up? alot of times short blasts of cold are handled well---let us know

December 22, 2011Dustin Acebo
She seems to be fine, the only concern I have is that when I hold her or she is in the rack, she just kind of sits there... not moving very much at all. And 2 times I caught her raising her head up and backwards almost like she couldn't right herself. Or she was bending her head up and backwards almost like the spider wobble. But I haven't seen any more or the head lifting. Really the only concern I have is that she doesn't really move that much. But then again maybe she is just being a blood python. I dont really know. This is my very first ever blood, so I dont know their habbits.

December 23, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
thats pretty much a blood----keep an eye on her for respiratory from getting to cold and make sure she feeds----they are pretty sedentary snakes

December 23, 2011Dustin Acebo
Ok. Did you guys assist feed her or not? And did you feed her live or frozen? rats or mice? If you could let me know that would be great!

No we NEVER assist fed her ... We feed live mice .. What have you tried ? Thanks stacey

All I have is frozen currently. Havent tried feeding her yet. Will tonight.

bloods are generally aggressive feeders so you have a good shot !! thank you stacey

January 25Dustin Acebo
Remember a while back when I ordered a blood python from you guys and it was having problems because we shipped it and it was too cold to ship, well she finally died. I am so disappointed. That became my absolute favorite snake. I am completely heartbroken. I feel terrible. I am totally depressed. Is there anything that you can do to help me fix this situation. She was never really the same after she was almost frozen to death, she was very strange acting actin and sometimes didnt know which way was up. I am so sad. Is ere anything you ca do for me? Like maye send me another female of the same ize???? She was my favorite girl. PLEASE DO SOMETHIG TO HELP ME I AM SO HEART BROKE OT TO MENTION MY 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS CRUSHED THATHER SNAKE DIED AS WELL. PLEASE GUYS CA YOU DO SMETHIG FOR ME THIS ONE I wuld appreciate it forever ad let everyone in theHERP industroe know what uyou did to make it right...... please I am begging you

ThursdayDustin Acebo
please hekp me, my blodd python died because it was exposed to the cold int the box you shipped it in. PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO ALOT OF BUSINESS WITH YOU GUYS PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!!!!!

ThursdayBen Siegel Reptiles
hello? First--calm down---- Please send pics of the deceased animal to siegelreptiles@comcast.net ---- we know you had issue when received and we extend our guarantee indefinitely until the problem is corrected, but I see you never tried live mice? Please describe what happend From dec 23 to january 26th, we heard NOTHING about this animal from you. That is over a month. I am guessing she was feeding on frozen thawed? We have a 7 day health guarantee on all animals. We have no problem extending it it there is an issue, but I did not hear anything for a month. Please let us know. I dont doubt your issues and we can credit. Was this an auction win?

ThursdayDustin Acebo
yes this was an auction win. I wont the auction for $80.00 Here is a pic of him, he was dead in this picture. I noticed he had a lump behind his head as well. I loved that snake do you not have anymore small bloods that you would send me as a replacement?>
blood python.jpg

ThursdayDustin Acebo
THis is a picture of her laying threre dead.

hmmmm ---interesting--That snake is not dead in the photo

ThursdayDustin Acebo
this was when he was on his last leg, I can dig him up and send you the dead body
I dont have a cameraa

yeah--looks like his last leg with a perfectly flayed tounge spread extended and completely normal musculuture.

ThursdayDustin Acebo
my camera broke about a week ago

SORRY-

ThursdayDustin Acebo
currently trying to get anew one\

that snakes in that pic looks perfectly healthy

ThursdayDustin Acebo
yeah and he was perfectly healthy and the all of a sudden I went to go get him and he was not moving, hhe was completely lifeless'

sorry--I am not buying it

ThursdayDustin Acebo
but its fine if you dont believe me that she is dead then thats fine done even worry about it. I will get her and take a picture of her dead body when my camera gets back

not interesting in honoring anything more then my original 7 day guarantee---

ThursdayDustin Acebo
and then if you still dontwant to believe me then thats fine. I have spent alot of money with you guys and I wwould hate to severe all ties with you considering alll the snakes I have bought from you. But I guess I wil just have to do what I have to do.Thanks

So sorry for your loss!
yep! please do not bid on our auctions or contact us to purchase anything. Sorry--when you send me a picture of not only a perfect but also a beautiful and healthy blood python and tell me its dead int he pic==not interested in doing business anymore with you.

ThursdayDustin Acebo
a blood python that small would not set you guys back that much money. I figured we could come to an agreement. But I guess not..... thanks

NOPE!!--take care----this is one for the books!

ThursdayDustin Acebo
it wasnt dead in the pic. I can send you a dead pic. I dont want to stop getting snales from you guys, cant we just let by gones be by gones?
snakes*

FridayBen Siegel Reptiles
no problem--you can continue to bid and bye whatever you would like. We will no longer guarantee any animals for you whatsoever. We will still sell to you and continue to send out quality awesome animals, but unfortunately you will be added to our no guarantee customer list.

FridayDustin Acebo
the picture that I sent he was not dead in. But since this has caused such a rukus I dont care about losing the snake. Thats fine I will just deal with it. But I would still like to do business with you, but next time I would rather wait until it is not to cold to ship. He did die. I have gotten several healthy snakes from you guys and would love to continue business with you. Please dont cut ties with me just because one snake died. I still have several snakes from you guys that are perfectly healthy, I really just believe that the cold did her in. This would be so stupid for us to stop doing business together just because of one mishap. Please let me know. Thanks.

13 hours agoDustin Acebo
Ok thats fine, but why am I being treated like this, I mean I told you that she came to me and when she arrived in the shipping box her internal body temp was something like 55 degrees. That had to do some brain damage. I dont even care about it anymore, but man to treat your customers this way is not very nice, I bought that for my 6 year old daughter as a birthday present, if you want I can actually send you the frozen carcass of the snake or take a picture of the damn thing. IT IS DEAD. DO YOU THINK I WOULD REALLY BE WORRIED ABOUT 80 FREAKING DOLLARS? Its just the principle that you cant even help me out, that was my daughters very first snake, and it arrived with a body temp of 50 degrees farenheit. That had to do some brain damage. I mean to add me to the no guarantee list? thats wrong man, MY DAUGHTERS SNAKE JUST DIED. AND THATS HOW YOUR GONNA TREAT ME. MAN, YOUR SUCH A NICE GUY, I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT, AND AFTER ALL THE MONEY I HAVE SPENT WITH YOU WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIE ABOUT AND 80 DOLLARE SNAKE WHEN I COULD HAVE LIED ABOUT THE 400+_ DOLLAR ANIMALS I HAVE PURCHASED IN THE PAST. I FEEL LIKE THIS IS VERY UNFAIR WHAT YOUR DOING TO ME, ALL I WANTED WAS TO SE IF IT WAS POSSIBLY TO GET ANOTHER BLOOD PYTHON FOR MY DAUGHTER AND I WOULD PAY THE SHIPPING AND ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SAY NO OR BE A NICE GUY ABOUT IT, BUT TO CALL ME A LIAR AND TO CALL MY 6 YEAR OLD A LIAR, THATS VERY LOW MAN. WELL I ENJOYED DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU, AND ALL THE SNAKES I got from you were very nice, I just cant believe that you would think I would try to scam you over 80 fking dollars I mean come on man 80 bucks....thats rediculus. But fine add me to your list thats fine whatever, I mean after all I tried to help with. I turned customers onto you, i wrote a nice yelp0 review on you and then you call me a liar and tell me my snake is not dead. You know what, I am going to ship the snake to you. that way you can see that I was not lying, and when it arrives, I will expect an apology, because I am NOT liar sir....especially over 80 fucking dollars. And by the way thanks for making my daughter cry because the man that sold us the snake doesnt honor his guarantee.

11 hours agoBen Siegel Reptiles
yeah? I think it is pretty unfair to send me a pic of a perfectly healthy python and tell me its dead-
yeah? I think it is pretty unfair to send me a pic of a perfectly healthy python and tell me its dead-

listen----dont ship me anything--I dont care. I will not be honoring any guarantees for you. LISTEN--I think you are getting off easy on this. You have never recieved a doa from us, and I will still sell to you, but no guarantees. You cannot make a doa claim with a reptile dealer, send a pic of perfectly healthy looking blood---SWEAR it is dead in the pic when it is not. SORRY__DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT! NO GUARANTEES FOR YOU--IF YOU KNOW LONGER WANT TO BUY __THAT IS FINE TOO----I am not ABOUT to ship animals to someone with a guarantee who tried to deceive us. This is in the top two of false doa claims in my ENTIRE CAREER---do you understand how ridiculous it is that you sent that pic? I mean--I have shown that pic to people who do not even KEEP snakes and they laugh when I tell them someone tried to pass that off as dead. AND YES--YOU ARE A LIAR--BY YOU OWN ADMISSION---READ YOUR OWN MESSAGES WHERE YOU ADMIT THAT THE SNAKE WAS NOT DEAD BUT ON HIS LAST LEGS IN THE PIC---WHICH IS STILL A LIE AS THAT SNAKE IN THE PIC IS PERFECTLY HEALTHT---NOW LISTEN

we will sell you or not--I DO NOT CARE EITHER WAY--you want to send me rude messages like the one above, and I am going to do what ALL OF MY EMPLOYEES urges me to do which is to post the pic up, with your name and all your messages to WARN people about you, but I honestly dont have the time or interest to do it. KEEP pushing thought and I would have no problem cutting and pasting it up--- YOUR CHOICE

and NO--55 degrees will not induce brain damage in snakes--are you serious??
and who was calling you 6 year old daughter a liar--I WAS calling YOU a liar.

and you know what? maybe you six year old daughter should not get a blood--much better choices for a pet snake for a child

2 hours agoDustin Acebo
I thought you were a nice guy, I guess I was wrong, apparently all you care about is money and have obviously have horrible customer service. THE SNAKE IS FUCKING DEAD I DONT GIVE shit if you believe it or not, are you some kind of snake doctor who can tell if an animal is alive from a picture? And as far as you mentioning my daughter, may I remind you that she IS MY DAUGHTER NOT YOURS ASSHOLE, SO I CAN LET HE HAVE ANY FUCKING SNAKE I WANT, SO JUST FOR YOU ACTING LIKE AND ASSHOLE I WILL GO AHEAD AND NEVER BUY FROM YOU AGAIN, ALL I WANTED WAS A FUCKING APOLOGY YOU ASSHOLE.

2 hours agoDustin Acebo
AND YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY DAUGHTER OR WHAT SNAKE WOULD BE GOOD FOR HER. I CANT BELIEVE THAT AN $80.00 FUCKING SNAKE WOULD SET YOU BACK THAT MUCH TO JUST SEND ME A NEW ONE. YOU MUST NOT BE DOING THAT GREAT OF BUSINESS. AnD AFTER READING SOME OF THE REVIEWS ABOUT YOU ONLINE, I ALMOST WISH I NEVER WOULD HAVE BOUGHT A DAMN THING FROM YOU, HELL EVEN THE SPIDER I BOUGHT FROM YOU HAD A FUCKING KINK IN IT. DONT YOU EVER EVER PUT MY DAUGHTERS NAME IN MY MOUTH OR QUESTION MY PARENTING. THAT WAS JUST LOW. I should have listened to other people on the online herp communitys about you.

2 hours agoDustin Acebo
aPPARENTLY WORD GETS OUT FAST ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS HONOR MY DEAD SNAKE, I EVEN OFFERED TO SEND IT TO YOU OR EVEN SEND YOU A PICTURE OF HIM FROZEN AND YOU STILL WONT HONOR YOUR SNAKES, AND TELLING ME THAT SNAKES BODY TEMP OF BETWEEN 48-50 DEGREES WONT HURT HIM..... WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING VETRINARIAN NOW?
FOR BEN.JPG

2 hours agoBen Siegel Reptiles
Oh yeah. Word gets out real fast. Wait till I put up my post. With a your messages. I warned you.

about an hour agoDustin Acebo
i DIDNT PUT UP A POST THIS WAS A FRIEND OF MINE. your just an asshole, and go ahead and do what you have to do but if you slander my name in any way at all I will contact my lawyer and file a slander lawsuit against you.
so either we can make up let by gones be by gones and just never associate again or we can take this to the next level.,
A true reptile breeder would do anything in his power to satisfy his customer. I guarantee that if I went to mike wilbanks, or BHB THAT THEY WOULD JUST SEND ME AN $80.00 DOLLAR REPLACEMENT. I cant believe that you would treat a customer like this. I just want a snake to replace the old one, But I guess you dont honor your replacement guarantee. You are a horrible excuse for a reptile dealer. anyone else in this business would make it right. I even offered to send you the frozen snake to prove that he is dead. and you dont even believe that. The fact is that you sold me a defective sbnake and you just dont want to admit it. so whatever. be an asshole, I heard sevral people tell me that you were an asshole and I didnt beliebve them considering I have done almost a 1000 dollars worth of business with you, and I cant believe the nice guy I thought you were has turned out to be a complete dick. thanks alot asshoLE.

54 minutes agoDustin Acebo
AND FOR YOU SAYING SHE IS NOT DEAD IN THE PIC IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. she died with her fucking tongue hanging out stupid. SO FUCK OFF

49 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
yeah-thanks--after this message im posting everything you wrote---MAN--talk about looking a gift horse--I WOULD CONTACT YOUR LAWYER ASAP-and when you call him ask him to tell you what slander is. YOUR STILL TALKING SHIT HUH?? cant say I didnt warn you and give you AMPLE opportunity to apologize--ILL GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE------- come clean---apologize---I will drop it and we can go our own ways--OR you can continue to insult my intelligence, and then I am not going to slander you, I AM SIMPLY GOING TO POST UP THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE THREAD 100% UNEDITED--with a picture of the snake you sent me--I am more then comfortable doing that. YOUR CALL! LET ME KNOW--

47 minutes agoDustin Acebo
so let me get this straight.... you want me to apologize for you sending me a snake that died

46 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
you know what? I think I am just going to go ahead and post this. Im betting this is not the first time you have tried to get over on a reptile dealer---shoot--its not even the first with us--IM SO GLAD FB KEEPS EVERY MESSAGE!!!---read back-where you tried to get free shipping out of us!!! Slander------that is SO laughable--ILL tell you what----ILL

45 minutes agoDustin Acebo
ok but here is the definition you nweed to read first
Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published.

45 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
go ahead and give you MY ATTORNEYS name. You could probably call him and he would be glad to explain slander to you--SHOOT--you could just try typing it into google and reading the definition

45 minutes agoDustin Acebo
I just sent you the definition
DEFIMATION

44 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
ITS NOT DEFAMATION WHEN YOU WROTE IT___no problem--so we are completely clear--you are not going to apologize?>
and come clean about the pic?
PLEASE read back to your own messages--WHERE You swear its dead and then says its not

43 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
just like this
Dustin Acebo
Had a friend recommend your auction site. I am a new breeder and am looking to expand my collection.

welcome~!

Yes, I am a newbie. LOL
Thanks for the response

no prob--check out the rules in the notes section upper left hand side of our wall---

Got some nice stuff, I have a couple of morphs but nothing crazy so far. I am currently seeking a female fire

How do I go about bidding?

check out the rules section in the upper left hand side--basically you go to the wall--see the auctions---you bid in the comment section

ok thanks

Do you think you could locate a female spider ball and a female fire ball????

October 19, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
we have 1 female spider only male fires

I didnt see the female spider??????

October 20, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
im pretty sure we have one in the store, one of the guys checked for me today thanks jo

Question.....
Do you guys help get rid of other peoples snakes or are all of these your stock?

they are ours

WOW, you guys have an impressive collection!

we buy from breeders but all the animals in the auction are at our store. ( i reread you question and wasnt sure if you were asking if we bred them all)

Congratulations and thank you for bidding on our auction! YOU WON OUR 10-21-11 night MALE SPIDER BALL PYTHON-550grams for 220! We accept paypal payments at siegelreptiles@comcast.net or you can phone in with a credit card at 954-427-8222. IF YOU ARE PAYING PAYPAL, YOU WILL GET A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. THIS IS NOT THE CASE, WE HAVE NOT SHIPPED WHEN YOU GET THIS EMAIL!!! WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING WITH YOU A SHIP DATE. YOU MUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHIP!!! WE CAN ALSO BANK ITEMS YOU WIN SO YOU CAN BID ON MORE AUCTIONS THAT WAY YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY ONE SHIPPING CHARGE. PLEASE BE SURE TO STILL PAY YOUR AUCTIONS WITHIN THE 2 DAY TIME LIMIT AND LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BANKING.

Ben Siegel Reptiles
www.albinonile.com

I will be depositing the money tomorrow, and then I think I will just do the paypal thing. What is my complete total by the way? You will be shipping him to "Midwest City, Oklahoma 73130"

shipping is $39, you can choose to bank auctions for up to 2 weeks to add more auction items to your box for no extra shipping. your total is 259

259 even? Ok then I will notify you tomorrow. Thanks!

be sure to include auction information and a phone number in the notes section of paypal. also if you ready to ship we ship monday thru thursday and shipping time is one day, please let us know when youd like to ship or if youd like to bank.
thanks yes your auction win total plus 39

Ok, I will definitely let you know all the details with paypal.

thanks

do you have any more pics of him I can see as of now?

October 22, 2011Dustin Acebo
Let me go ahead and bank him until monday I want to see what else you have as well.

October 22, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
you can bank items for up to 2 weeks you let us know when you are ready to ship

October 23, 2011Dustin Acebo
I will do it. Should be very soon, I just wanna see what else I can get in the next few days.

October 25, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
sounds good ! thanks stacey

October 26, 2011Dustin Acebo
Hi, I was going to go ahead and just send you that money tomorrow for my snake. If I pay tomorrow morning I should get my spider male by the next day right? And what is the guarantee on him?

Congratulations and thank you for bidding on our auction! ON 10/27 YOU WON OUR FEMALE PASTEL BALL FOR $136 . We accept paypal payments at siegelreptiles@comcast.net or you can phone in with a credit card at 954-427-8222. IF YOU ARE PAYING PAYPAL, YOU WILL GET A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. THIS IS NOT THE CASE, WE HAVE NOT SHIPPED WHEN YOU GET THIS EMAIL!!! WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING WITH YOU A SHIP DATE. YOU MUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHIP!!! WE CAN ALSO BANK ITEMS YOU WIN SO YOU CAN BID ON MORE AUCTIONS THAT WAY YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY ONE SHIPPING CHARGE. PLEASE BE SURE TO STILL PAY YOUR AUCTIONS WITHIN THE 2 DAY TIME LIMIT AND LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BANKING.

Ben Siegel Reptiles
www.albinonile.com

October 28, 2011Dustin Acebo
Just made a payment to you guys over the phone for $395.00 for both snakes, cant wait to know the shipping info next week and see my new snkes. Thanks guys!

awesome - thanks stacey

October 31, 2011Dustin Acebo
Is there any way I can get a confirmation on my shipment? I sent you guys $400.00 on friday and was wanting to see if my snakes went out yet!

i did not ship you dustin -- i didnt have a ship date on your invoice - not sure if it is an oversight on my part or maybe we didnt discuss it ? either way i am sorry if i was supposed to -- do you want me to ship today ? thank you stacey

Yes. It was an overnight, it was supposed to be here today. I had a male spider ball python and a pastel female.... I was really hoping I would have them today. damn

if you look back on your facebook notes you told me to wait to hear from you for a shipping date -- good morph combo -- bumblebees in future ??? do you want to go out today ? also is anyone else shipping with you ? i keep thinking that for some reason -- thanks stacey

yes--we are shipping today--sorry for the delay, just did not see a specified ship date other then next week--no worries! We will have them to you quickly!

Can you gusy make this right by giving me somekind of discount on something. I mean you guys told me my snakes would be here on tuesday. Is there anyway you could upgrade my spider ball python to a female or maybe send me a t-shirt or maybe you could give me a good deal for messing up my ship date. I spent $400 cash on these snakes. Sorry, but usually when a company makes a mistake they try to do something nice to help out the customer in whatever way they can. I would just love for you guys to help me ut and maybe do something nice for me in this situation. I would hate to give a bad review on the shipping issue that has been completely messed up. I dont want this to be a bad experience that I share with the community. Please make this right if you can. If not then thats fine I will just discontinue doing business with you. No hard feelings with you but this was a messed up situation.

who told you your snakes would be here on tuesday----
I read back this entire message thread and cant seem to find a ship date being discussed anywhere

was it in the paypal notes?
i read back-you said that you would put the notes in your paypal, but did you pay with paypal? Wow---you are threatening us with sharing a bad experience with our company unless we give you something free because you did not specify a ship date?

Stacey..... I called in my credit card number to you guys and you guys took out $400.00 on last friday. I need my snakes. I was promised they would be here on tuesday at the lastest. This is making me very upset. I just spent alot o fmoney and you guys are not dlivering. Please make this right I dont wanna leave a bad experience with you guys on your webpage. I need my snakes YESTERDAY. This is very unfair. You guys already have my money. $400.00 AND I NEED MY SNAKES. If they are not here tomorrow I am going to be very upset. Especially since they were supposed to be here yesterday or today. Please dont make this any worse than it is. You guys need to make this up to me. Maybe by sending me one of the snakes in breeding condition or somethng. I really dont want to post this bad experience I hd with you guys. Please help me out.

WHERE DID YOU SPECIFY A SHIP DATE????? AND YOU ARE TALKING TO BEN--NOT STACEY
and how in the world would you get your snakes yesterday?
it was monday----carriers do not ship on sunday--

No I am not threatening. I just need my snakes. They were supposed to be here today and you guys
"FORGOT" I payed you $400.oo to stacey over the phone last friday and the money came out of my account. The snakes never showed up and now you guys are saying you forgot I payedyou $400. thats alot of money. Just please make it right

the only shipping date you mention is NEXT week
ok---got you an xl in with your order---

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it!!! I will definitely let everyone the the suction site know that you guys were very generous and helped me out with all this. Thank you very much. Also I will refer your auction to other people I know. I really appreciate it. So do you have any idea hwne I might recieve my snakes?

November 7, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
Congratulations and thank you for bidding on our auction! ON 11/6/11 YOU WON OUR BRAZILIAN RAINBOW FOR 125 . We accept paypal payments at siegelreptiles@comcast.net or you can phone in with a credit card at 954-427-8222. IF YOU ARE PAYING PAYPAL, YOU WILL GET A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. THIS IS NOT THE CASE, WE HAVE NOT SHIPPED WHEN YOU GET THIS EMAIL!!! WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING WITH YOU A SHIP DATE. YOU MUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHIP!!! WE CAN ALSO BANK ITEMS YOU WIN SO YOU CAN BID ON MORE AUCTIONS THAT WAY YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY ONE SHIPPING CHARGE. PLEASE BE SURE TO STILL PAY YOUR AUCTIONS WITHIN THE 2 DAY TIME LIMIT AND LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BANKING.

Ben Siegel Reptiles

Ben Siegel Reptiles
www.albinonile.com

November 8, 2011Dustin Acebo
I will have to wait until tomorrow in order to ship my rainbow boa. I had credit card problems, I will call you tomorrow morning with my NEW credit card info. Sorry for the inconvienance.

November 8, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
ok thanks for letting us know - jo

That's a nice review you left us! Because of the high volume of posts on the wall we always have to remove them before the auctions. If you don't mind and have a few extra minutes would you please leave a
review on google, yelp, or yahoo? We are trying a few things out on the internet and would greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much Dustin!! *matt

Ben Siegel Reptiles
www.yelp.com

I have absolutely no problem with that. You guys are great. I will be doing alot of business with you. I cant believe I only found you guys a couple of weeks ago. And you should see that I am a loyal customer already buy spending over $500 so far and owning 3 of your great creations. I was also wondering though, do you have anyone there who could possibly give out any advice to a new ball python breeder? I am just starting out and would love to know some stuff!

I'm sure Ben would be able to give you a few pointers. He is out of town until monday for the reptile show. Thanks again and glad you found us!!! *matt

I put a great review on YELP, go and check it out if you can.

thanks dustin we really appreciate it

its all good.....anytime

November 18, 2011Dustin Acebo
Hey, anyone there at siegels reptiles. I have been noticing in the last few hours that the spider ball python I got from you guys a couple of weeks ago is still in quarantine from my collection but is experiencing the symptoms of IBD!!!!!! He is sometimes flipping his head upside down. Please tell me that this was something he had before I recieved him. I am so worried. He is completely quarantined and there is no other snake I have EVER owned that has ever experienced these symptoms. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

November 18, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles

December 5, 2011Dustin Acebo
I WANT ONE OF THE PIEBALDS ON YOUR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN CALL AND TALK TO SOMEONE TONIGHT????? PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!

December 6, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
sorry we were closed but were open now if youd like to call in

December 14, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
Congratulations and thank you for bidding on our auction! ON 12/13/11 YOU WON OUR BLOOD PYTHON FOR 80. We accept paypal payments at siegelreptiles@comcast.net or you can phone in with a credit card at 954-427-8222. IF YOU ARE PAYING PAYPAL, YOU WILL GET A NOTIFICATION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. THIS IS NOT THE CASE, WE HAVE NOT SHIPPED WHEN YOU GET THIS EMAIL!!! WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING WITH YOU A SHIP DATE. YOU MUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHIP!!! WE CAN ALSO BANK ITEMS YOU WIN SO YOU CAN BID ON MORE AUCTIONS THAT WAY YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY ONE SHIPPING CHARGE. PLEASE BE SURE TO STILL PAY YOUR AUCTIONS WITHIN THE 2 DAY TIME LIMIT AND LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BANKING.

Ben Siegel Reptiles
albinonile.com

December 14, 2011Dustin Acebo
I will be calling in a credit card payment tomorrow. I was just wondering what the weight is on this girl. If you could let me know that would be great!

December 15, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
94 grams

hey i dont know if Matt got in contact with you but your card was declined the other day, you may want to contact your bank, i know sometimes they decline it because it is being run in a different state

Oh ok. I will call in another one. I just got that card. I know if has enough money on it. I might have to use a different one until the new one works. Are you guys open on saturday?
it*

yes i will be there -- we open at 11 -- talk to you tomorrow -- thank you stacey

thanks!

December 19, 2011Dustin Acebo
Wanted to see if you guys had any problems shipping out my blood python today? I was having credit card problems before. I guess the transaction went through...

December 20, 2011Dustin Acebo
just wanted to let you guys know I appreciate you shipping me my blood python, but..... I believe that the shipping season is over with. Her current body temp is 61 degrees farenheit. She is barely flicking her tongue. I am quite worried she may not make it. I am holding her know to warm her up. She feels like an ice cube, I guess when we checked the weather last week we didn't know it would hit 25 degrees here with 40mph winds, I will update you guys with her progress.

December 22, 2011Ben Siegel Reptiles
sorry I missed this message---how is she perking up? alot of times short blasts of cold are handled well---let us know

December 22, 2011Dustin Acebo
She seems to be fine, the only concern I have is that when I hold her or she is in the rack, she just kind of sits there... not moving very much at all. And 2 times I caught her raising her head up and backwards almost like she couldn't right herself. Or she was bending her head up and backwards almost like the spider wobble. But I haven't seen any more or the head lifting. Really the only concern I have is that she doesn't really move that much. But then again maybe she is just being a blood python. I dont really know. This is my very first ever blood, so I dont know their habbits.

thats pretty much a blood----keep an eye on her for respiratory from getting to cold and make sure she feeds----they are pretty sedentary snakes

Ok. Did you guys assist feed her or not? And did you feed her live or frozen? rats or mice? If you could let me know that would be great!

No we NEVER assist fed her ... We feed live mice .. What have you tried ? Thanks stacey

All I have is frozen currently. Havent tried feeding her yet. Will tonight.

bloods are generally aggressive feeders so you have a good shot !! thank you stacey

January 25Dustin Acebo
Remember a while back when I ordered a blood python from you guys and it was having problems because we shipped it and it was too cold to ship, well she finally died. I am so disappointed. That became my absolute favorite snake. I am completely heartbroken. I feel terrible. I am totally depressed. Is there anything that you can do to help me fix this situation. She was never really the same after she was almost frozen to death, she was very strange acting actin and sometimes didnt know which way was up. I am so sad. Is ere anything you ca do for me? Like maye send me another female of the same ize???? She was my favorite girl. PLEASE DO SOMETHIG TO HELP ME I AM SO HEART BROKE OT TO MENTION MY 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS CRUSHED THATHER SNAKE DIED AS WELL. PLEASE GUYS CA YOU DO SMETHIG FOR ME THIS ONE I wuld appreciate it forever ad let everyone in theHERP industroe know what uyou did to make it right...... please I am begging you

ThursdayDustin Acebo
please hekp me, my blodd python died because it was exposed to the cold int the box you shipped it in. PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO ALOT OF BUSINESS WITH YOU GUYS PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!!!!!

hello? First--calm down---- Please send pics of the deceased animal to siegelreptiles@comcast.net ---- we know you had issue when received and we extend our guarantee indefinitely until the problem is corrected, but I see you never tried live mice? Please describe what happend From dec 23 to january 26th, we heard NOTHING about this animal from you. That is over a month. I am guessing she was feeding on frozen thawed? We have a 7 day health guarantee on all animals. We have no problem extending it it there is an issue, but I did not hear anything for a month. Please let us know. I dont doubt your issues and we can credit. Was this an auction win?

ThursdayDustin Acebo
yes this was an auction win. I wont the auction for $80.00 Here is a pic of him, he was dead in this picture. I noticed he had a lump behind his head as well. I loved that snake do you not have anymore small bloods that you would send me as a replacement?>
blood python.jpg

ThursdayDustin Acebo

ThursdayDustin Acebo
this was when he was on his last leg, I can dig him up and send you the dead body
I dont have a cameraa

yeah--looks like his last leg with a perfectly flayed tounge spread extended and completely normal musculuture.

ThursdayDustin Acebo
my camera broke about a week ago

SORRY-

ThursdayDustin Acebo
currently trying to get anew one\

that snakes in that pic looks perfectly healthy

ThursdayDustin Acebo
yeah and he was perfectly healthy and the all of a sudden I went to go get him and he was not moving, hhe was completely lifeless'

sorry--I am not buying it

ThursdayDustin Acebo
but its fine if you dont believe me that she is dead then thats fine done even worry about it. I will get her and take a picture of her dead body when my camera gets back

not interesting in honoring anything more then my original 7 day guarantee---

ThursdayDustin Acebo
and then if you still dontwant to believe me then thats fine. I have spent alot of money with you guys and I wwould hate to severe all ties with you considering alll the snakes I have bought from you. But I guess I wil just have to do what I have to do.Thanks

So sorry for your loss!

yep! please do not bid on our auctions or contact us to purchase anything. Sorry--when you send me a picture of not only a perfect but also a beautiful and healthy blood python and tell me its dead int he pic==not interested in doing business anymore with you.

ThursdayDustin Acebo
a blood python that small would not set you guys back that much money. I figured we could come to an agreement. But I guess not..... thanks

NOPE!!--take care----this is one for the books!

ThursdayDustin Acebo
it wasnt dead in the pic. I can send you a dead pic. I dont want to stop getting snales from you guys, cant we just let by gones be by gones?
snakes*

FridayBen Siegel Reptiles
no problem--you can continue to bid and bye whatever you would like. We will no longer guarantee any animals for you whatsoever. We will still sell to you and continue to send out quality awesome animals, but unfortunately you will be added to our no guarantee customer list.

FridayDustin Acebo
the picture that I sent he was not dead in. But since this has caused such a rukus I dont care about losing the snake. Thats fine I will just deal with it. But I would still like to do business with you, but next time I would rather wait until it is not to cold to ship. He did die. I have gotten several healthy snakes from you guys and would love to continue business with you. Please dont cut ties with me just because one snake died. I still have several snakes from you guys that are perfectly healthy, I really just believe that the cold did her in. This would be so stupid for us to stop doing business together just because of one mishap. Please let me know. Thanks.

13 hours agoDustin Acebo
Ok thats fine, but why am I being treated like this, I mean I told you that she came to me and when she arrived in the shipping box her internal body temp was something like 55 degrees. That had to do some brain damage. I dont even care about it anymore, but man to treat your customers this way is not very nice, I bought that for my 6 year old daughter as a birthday present, if you want I can actually send you the frozen carcass of the snake or take a picture of the damn thing. IT IS DEAD. DO YOU THINK I WOULD REALLY BE WORRIED ABOUT 80 FREAKING DOLLARS? Its just the principle that you cant even help me out, that was my daughters very first snake, and it arrived with a body temp of 50 degrees farenheit. That had to do some brain damage. I mean to add me to the no guarantee list? thats wrong man, MY DAUGHTERS SNAKE JUST DIED. AND THATS HOW YOUR GONNA TREAT ME. MAN, YOUR SUCH A NICE GUY, I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT, AND AFTER ALL THE MONEY I HAVE SPENT WITH YOU WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIE ABOUT AND 80 DOLLARE SNAKE WHEN I COULD HAVE LIED ABOUT THE 400+_ DOLLAR ANIMALS I HAVE PURCHASED IN THE PAST. I FEEL LIKE THIS IS VERY UNFAIR WHAT YOUR DOING TO ME, ALL I WANTED WAS TO SE IF IT WAS POSSIBLY TO GET ANOTHER BLOOD PYTHON FOR MY DAUGHTER AND I WOULD PAY THE SHIPPING AND ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SAY NO OR BE A NICE GUY ABOUT IT, BUT TO CALL ME A LIAR AND TO CALL MY 6 YEAR OLD A LIAR, THATS VERY LOW MAN. WELL I ENJOYED DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU, AND ALL THE SNAKES I got from you were very nice, I just cant believe that you would think I would try to scam you over 80 fking dollars I mean come on man 80 bucks....thats rediculus. But fine add me to your list thats fine whatever, I mean after all I tried to help with. I turned customers onto you, i wrote a nice yelp0 review on you and then you call me a liar and tell me my snake is not dead. You know what, I am going to ship the snake to you. that way you can see that I was not lying, and when it arrives, I will expect an apology, because I am NOT liar sir....especially over 80 fucking dollars. And by the way thanks for making my daughter cry because the man that sold us the snake doesnt honor his guarantee.

listen----dont ship me anything--I dont care. I will not be honoring any guarantees for you. LISTEN--I think you are getting off easy on this. You have never recieved a doa from us, and I will still sell to you, but no guarantees. You cannot make a doa claim with a reptile dealer, send a pic of perfectly healthy looking blood---SWEAR it is dead in the pic when it is not. SORRY__DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT! NO GUARANTEES FOR YOU--IF YOU KNOW LONGER WANT TO BUY __THAT IS FINE TOO----I am not ABOUT to ship animals to someone with a guarantee who tried to deceive us. This is in the top two of false doa claims in my ENTIRE CAREER---do you understand how ridiculous it is that you sent that pic? I mean--I have shown that pic to people who do not even KEEP snakes and they laugh when I tell them someone tried to pass that off as dead. AND YES--YOU ARE A LIAR--BY YOU OWN ADMISSION---READ YOUR OWN MESSAGES WHERE YOU ADMIT THAT THE SNAKE WAS NOT DEAD BUT ON HIS LAST LEGS IN THE PIC---WHICH IS STILL A LIE AS THAT SNAKE IN THE PIC IS PERFECTLY HEALTHT---NOW LISTEN

we will sell you or not--I DO NOT CARE EITHER WAY--you want to send me rude messages like the one above, and I am going to do what ALL OF MY EMPLOYEES urges me to do which is to post the pic up, with your name and all your messages to WARN people about you, but I honestly dont have the time or interest to do it. KEEP pushing thought and I would have no problem cutting and pasting it up--- YOUR CHOICE

and NO--55 degrees will not induce brain damage in snakes--are you serious??
and who was calling you 6 year old daughter a liar--I WAS calling YOU a liar.

and you know what? maybe you six year old daughter should not get a blood--much better choices for a pet snake for a child

2 hours agoDustin Acebo
I thought you were a nice guy, I guess I was wrong, apparently all you care about is money and have obviously have horrible customer service. THE SNAKE IS FUCKING DEAD I DONT GIVE shit if you believe it or not, are you some kind of snake doctor who can tell if an animal is alive from a picture? And as far as you mentioning my daughter, may I remind you that she IS MY DAUGHTER NOT YOURS ASSHOLE, SO I CAN LET HE HAVE ANY FUCKING SNAKE I WANT, SO JUST FOR YOU ACTING LIKE AND ASSHOLE I WILL GO AHEAD AND NEVER BUY FROM YOU AGAIN, ALL I WANTED WAS A FUCKING APOLOGY YOU ASSHOLE.

AND YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY DAUGHTER OR WHAT SNAKE WOULD BE GOOD FOR HER. I CANT BELIEVE THAT AN $80.00 FUCKING SNAKE WOULD SET YOU BACK THAT MUCH TO JUST SEND ME A NEW ONE. YOU MUST NOT BE DOING THAT GREAT OF BUSINESS. AnD AFTER READING SOME OF THE REVIEWS ABOUT YOU ONLINE, I ALMOST WISH I NEVER WOULD HAVE BOUGHT A DAMN THING FROM YOU, HELL EVEN THE SPIDER I BOUGHT FROM YOU HAD A FUCKING KINK IN IT. DONT YOU EVER EVER PUT MY DAUGHTERS NAME IN MY MOUTH OR QUESTION MY PARENTING. THAT WAS JUST LOW. I should have listened to other people on the online herp communitys about you.

aPPARENTLY WORD GETS OUT FAST ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS HONOR MY DEAD SNAKE, I EVEN OFFERED TO SEND IT TO YOU OR EVEN SEND YOU A PICTURE OF HIM FROZEN AND YOU STILL WONT HONOR YOUR SNAKES, AND TELLING ME THAT SNAKES BODY TEMP OF BETWEEN 48-50 DEGREES WONT HURT HIM..... WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING VETRINARIAN NOW?
FOR BEN.JPG

about an hour agoBen Siegel Reptiles
Oh yeah. Word gets out real fast. Wait till I put up my post. With a your messages. I warned you.

22 minutes agoDustin Acebo
i DIDNT PUT UP A POST THIS WAS A FRIEND OF MINE. your just an asshole, and go ahead and do what you have to do but if you slander my name in any way at all I will contact my lawyer and file a slander lawsuit against you.
so either we can make up let by gones be by gones and just never associate again or we can take this to the next level.,
A true reptile breeder would do anything in his power to satisfy his customer. I guarantee that if I went to mike wilbanks, or BHB THAT THEY WOULD JUST SEND ME AN $80.00 DOLLAR REPLACEMENT. I cant believe that you would treat a customer like this. I just want a snake to replace the old one, But I guess you dont honor your replacement guarantee. You are a horrible excuse for a reptile dealer. anyone else in this business would make it right. I even offered to send you the frozen snake to prove that he is dead. and you dont even believe that. The fact is that you sold me a defective sbnake and you just dont want to admit it. so whatever. be an asshole, I heard sevral people tell me that you were an asshole and I didnt beliebve them considering I have done almost a 1000 dollars worth of business with you, and I cant believe the nice guy I thought you were has turned out to be a complete dick. thanks alot asshoLE.
AND FOR YOU SAYING SHE IS NOT DEAD IN THE PIC IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. she died with her fucking tongue hanging out stupid. SO FUCK OFF

5 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
yeah-thanks--after this message im posting everything you wrote---MAN--talk about looking a gift horse--I WOULD CONTACT YOUR LAWYER ASAP-and when you call him ask him to tell you what slander is. YOUR STILL TALKING SHIT HUH?? cant say I didnt warn you and give you AMPLE opportunity to apologize--ILL GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE------- come clean---apologize---I will drop it and we can go our own ways--OR you can continue to insult my intelligence, and then I am not going to slander you, I AM SIMPLY GOING TO POST UP THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE THREAD 100% UNEDITED--with a picture of the snake you sent me--I am more then comfortable doing that. YOUR CALL! LET ME KNOW--

3 minutes agoDustin Acebo
so let me get this straight.... you want me to apologize for you sending me a snake that died

3 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
you know what? I think I am just going to go ahead and post this. Im betting this is not the first time you have tried to get over on a reptile dealer---shoot--its not even the first with us--IM SO GLAD FB KEEPS EVERY MESSAGE!!!---read back-where you tried to get free shipping out of us!!! Slander------that is SO laughable--ILL tell you what----ILL

2 minutes agoDustin Acebo
ok but here is the definition you nweed to read first

2 minutes agoDustin Acebo
Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published.

2 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
go ahead and give you MY ATTORNEYS name. You could probably call him and he would be glad to explain slander to you--SHOOT--you could just try typing it into google and reading the definition

about a minute agoDustin Acebo
I just sent you the definition
DEFIMATION

about a minute agoBen Siegel Reptiles
ITS NOT DEFAMATION WHEN YOU WROTE IT___no problem--so we are completely clear--you are not going to apologize?>
and come clean about the pic?
PLEASE read back to your own messages--WHERE You swear its dead and then says its no

42 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
you have to love fb messaging system! THOROUGH!!

42 minutes agoDustin Acebo
I will apologize for arguing with you, because I am upset that my snake died and it made me angry and I have been taking it out on you, so sorry. But as for the snake, she is dead. She did die. So I cant say she is still alive. I dont expect anything else from you, and since we couldnt come to some kind of a compromise I will no longer deal with you, but thanks for the healthy snakes I did recieve from you.

42 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
and JUST so you know--you gave me the def of defamation--not slander
NOT GOOD ENOUGH
BETTER APOLOGY AND I WANT AN ADMISSION

41 minutes agoDustin Acebo
fine ben I did apologize toi you, what more do you want?
admission of what?

40 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
THAT YOU SENT US A PIC OF A LIVING PERFECT BLOOD PYTHON---THINK VERY VERY CAREFULLY ABOUT YOUR ANSWER---DO NOT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE AGAIN
think very carefully--dont rush
go back and read what you have written from the begining and then respond

38 minutes agoDustin Acebo
the snake was acting very strange when I took the pick she would noit pull her tongue completely back into her mouth and about 20 ,minutes after that photo she stopped breathing

38 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
your answer will dictate my action

she died with her tongue hanging out of hewr mouth,

38 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
man------thats a shame that the answer you chose

what action?

37 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
I told you to go back and read your responses to me and then respond
it will be more clear to you that you contradict yourself in your story several times

36 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
think very carefully--dont rush
go back and read what you have written from the begining and then respond--I WANT THE TRUTH-I KNOW THE TRUTH ALREADY-I GET THE SAME STORY FROM YOU__I LET IT DROP__I GET A DIFFERENT STORY__I POST IT UP

31 minutes agoDustin Acebo
The snake was acting strange I told you that, I took this pic of her right before she died, she died a little while later, she wasnt breathing right and I didnt know what to do and she would not pull her tongue back intoher mouth. And after I took the pic, I waited a while and she justs Stopped breathing. SO SHE WAS STILL ALIVE IN THE PIC... BUT BARELY AND she IS dead because I have her dead body to prove it
she died about 20 minuteds after that photo

31 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
shame on you

30 minutes agoDustin Acebo
what do you mean shame on me? I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR HER?
How was I supposed to know that she was gonna die
Im not a vet
and she was not DOA, I had purchased her at an auction from you a couple months back
I took that pic to show you what she was acting like right before she died

28 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
shame on you for lying. That snake was not dead 20 minutes after that pic......YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE--you should go back and read you messages iin ful.
OH REALLY? BUT YOU WOULDN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF THE DEAD SNAKE?? THEN YOU LOST YOUR CAMERA------

26 minutes agoDustin Acebo
Actually it was stolen

25 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
YOU GOT BUSTED--TIME TO MAN UP AND ADMIT YOU SCREWED UP--YOU WERE BUSTED TRYING TO MAKE A FALSE DOA CLAIM----STOLEN BETWEEN THE TIME THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN AND THE TIME THE ANIMAL DIED 20 MINUTES LATER??? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RIDICULOUS IT SOUNDS??

24 minutes agoDustin Acebo
man my camera has nothing to do with it. If you would go back and reead what I wrote I said "ThursdayDustin Acebo

ThursdayDustin Acebo
I dont have a cameraa

23 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE--have a good night!

23 minutes agoDustin Acebo
Thats fucked up ben
fine if you do anything to me I will get you back

19 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
now your threatening me?? WHATS FUCKED UP IS YOU__you got busted--just admit it dude? Get me back-funny--I told you--YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH-WHICH I ALREADY KNOW AND I DROP IT! I TOLD YOU TO THINK ABOUT IT! you decided to continue to lie to me--YOU KNOW WHAT! i have about 10,000 friends on here that dont like people fucking with us. I have tried to drop this, but you are pushing it----YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO PUSH?? YOU ARE TRYING TO THREATEN ME WITH GETTING ME BACK? YEP_-sure thats going to go over real well. YOU SEE--
I dont want to put you up on my wall--I DONT want people to see stuff like this associated with the reptile world----IT LOOKS BAD--you look bad and it is bad for everyone, BUT DO NOT THINK FOR ONE SECOND I WONT DO IT-

18 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
PEOPLE would LOVE TO READ THIS FROM BEGINING TO END--EVERY LINE--thousands of them--SO ONE MORE TIME--final chance---because I am such a good sport.

16 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
oh man!! just got this message from one of my friends! Jerry Sahloff
Hey Ben, your buddy is sharing his version of things around several of the groups here on Facebook.

16 minutes agoDustin Acebo
i idd not lie!!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT THE FUCKING SNAKE IS DEAD, AND I COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS IF YOU BELIEVE ME, BUT IF YOUR GOING TO POST BAD SHIt ABOUT ME THEN I WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU

15 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
I HAVE NOT POSTED ANYTHING YET
you cannot try to rip off and deceive honest people and have them not defend themselves. Im sorry--I gave you ample opportunity--you even lied and said you friend posted something not you.

14 minutes agoDustin Acebo
i never posted your name, all I POSTED WAS THAT I LOST a blood python, but i never mentioned your name, i unlike you would never post your name on facebook

14 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
SEE now I am going to call MY attorney who is VERY real and who loves

14 minutes agoDustin Acebo
I did not lie god damn it! the fuckinmg snake is dead

14 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
to destroy people like you.

13 minutes agoDustin Acebo
get it through your fucking skull
its DEAD
DEAD DEAD DEA
D

12 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
if its dead--you killed it--well after this fraudulent pic you sent as this blood looks perfect, but not too worry!! I am busting my ass working FOR FREE FOR A NON profit--you think I have time to deal with scammers?

12 minutes agoDustin Acebo
AND WHEATHER I POSTED IT WRONG IS MY FAULT I AM ON DISABILITY FOR A CHIARI MALFORMATION I CANNOT WORK BECAUSE MY BRAIN PROTRUDES OUT OF MY SKULL IT CAUSES M,EMORY LOSS MEMORY ;LAPS AND OTHER SPEACH PROBLEMS, I MAY HAVE GOTTEN WRONG WHAT HAPPENJED EXACTLY, BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE SHE IS DEAD AND MY DAUGHTER IS HEARTBROKEN

11 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
funny--I never posted anything--gave you a chance to come clean and apologize and YOU STILL posted up LIBEL--not slander about my company

11 minutes agoDustin Acebo
I never mentioned you or your company

10 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
really? If you truly have a medical condition that cause you to lie and attempt fraud--send me a note from your doctor and I will forget about this.

10 minutes agoDustin Acebo
THE SNAKE DIED, I HAVE COME CLEAN
I AM DONE TALKING, GO AHEAD AND DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, ALL THat matters is our snake is dead, I was one of your best customers and now you are goping to try and ruin my reputation when I AM JUST GETTING STarted as a breeder?
your A very nice guy ben thank you very much
I am done talking to you, apparently you could give a shit about anayone but yourself.

8 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
nah-I feel bad for you honestly-have a nice night

8 minutes agoDustin Acebo
this is my only source of income and you want to ruin it for me

8 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
WHAT THE FUCK? and your STILL talking shit---

8 minutes agoDustin Acebo
so go ahead and do it
just leave me alone

7 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
your a sick sick man--I HEAR ONE WORD --A PEEP FROM YOU_-i catch a dirty glance from your direction and that shit goes up--I HEAR ONE OTHER DEALER HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOU AND I WILL POST IT UP--im not playing with you
all that shit talking and now you want me to leave you ALONE?? Terrorized my wife while I was AWAY working on my day off-volunteering, and you now want me to leave you ALONE??

5 minutes agoDustin Acebo
terrorizing your wife?
wth are you talking about

5 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
PISS OFF-----remember what I wrote--You have some time to go take down any posts you put up and move along--forget about me and DONT EVER EVER try this shit again

5 minutes agoDustin Acebo
Defamation thats all I have to say
buy hjave a horrible day

4 minutes agoBen Siegel Reptiles
sending these messages while shes at work--you think my employees like reading nasty messages? DEFAMATION?? YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT
TRY THIS ONE--LIBEL--ATTEMPTED INTERSTATE COMMERCE FRAUD-WIRE FRAUD-INTERNET FRAUD---THOSE ARE REAL CHARGES

3 minutes agoDustin Acebo
you post anything about me and I will sue you for defimation
go to hell you asshole, almost everytime I told people that I bought anopther snake from you they warned me not to do it because of the way you do business. I should have listened
go to hell and leave me alone

pakinjak
01-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Man, you're gonna rack up the cussin' infractions on that one... but that is the prettiest dead snake I've ever seen.

BenSiegelReptiles
01-30-2012, 03:54 PM
sorry didn't want to edit any of the emails at all

AbsoluteApril
01-30-2012, 04:04 PM
As has been mentioned, Profnity is not allowed, please make sure to edit.
What a piece of work, sending 'dead photos' of an alive snake saying "THis is a picture of her laying threre dead"

plus the ever changing temps - upon arrival he says "Her current body temp is 61 degrees farenheit." then in trying to get a refund he says in the same paragraph "her internal body temp was something like 55 degrees ..... "arrived with a body temp of 50 degrees farenheit"

and trying to make you feel guilty by using the daughter and his own medical problems

just.. wow

GK Cresteds
01-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Nothing like self snitching to get yourself busted lying.

ShadowAceD
01-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Clearly, Ben Photoshopped that snake to make it appear to be alive. :rolleyes:

Pst ... that was sarcasm.

Some people's kids.

Dustin, you should just ... you know, lay low for a really long time.

Who do you think you are fooling? Seriously. You cannot even keep the lies that bred your lies straight.

Oye.

:rofl::rofl:

Johnny
01-30-2012, 06:32 PM
even though i think the BOI did wonders to clean up the reputation of the on line reptile business, it also has the unwanted effect of certain people malaciously trying to hurt another's business/hobby. in my opinion, the customer is not always right. i place the animal (whether buying or selling) as my first priority when i do a transaction. it's just ridiculous to see posts like this. fyi, never did a transaction with ben siegel reptiles but wouldn't hesitate based on this initial post. and that pair of paraguyan yts look aweful tempting... maybe the forum can vote for a moderator to just delete posts like this which in my opinion serves the reptile community no use. just my two cents. tom chiang:)

tenchu
01-30-2012, 07:57 PM
I would of stopped Dealing with the guy when he said you guys forgot to mail out his snake and him demanding something in return like upgrades in sex and T shirts. He seem like someone that is difficult to please and wants a arm and a leg as compensation for things not going his way. All of the red flags were there. I take my hat off to you for keeping your composure and giving him the benefit of the doubt through all of this. He did spend a pretty penny on snakes but it seems to me he has a problem and is racking up some bills with those credit cards.

BTW that is a beautiful blood python. doesn't even look near death!

He should of just came clean and admitted to the snake not being dead apologize and calling it a day. I wish all vendors had customer service like you guys!

BenSiegelReptiles
01-30-2012, 09:08 PM
ANOTHER GEM!!! Actually unblocked us and then didnt realize you cannot reblock someone for 48 hours---- so now we have been posting up his own messages on his own wall--heheheheh--im a stinker! OH and there is his new name for you fbers-- NITSUD Obeca

Nitsud Obeca
i DIDNT ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD YOU IDIOT, i HAVE THE FROZEN DEAD SNAKE TO PROVE IT. Also I have spoken to my attorney Mr eulberg out of oklahoma city and he says based on the comments you have made AI do have a case agasinst you, all I am trying to do is get ointo thje reptile business I told you repeated ly that the snake was not dead in the photo but died approx. 20 minutes or so later. But that she did in fact die. I have spoken to "anthony brent sheets" and he believes that sending a snake like that in the cold even under 50 degrees would cause brain damage. and you sent my snake at 28 f*** degrees, so unless you retract your bull** statements about me from these other webpages then I will not on ly pay my lawyer his required fee but I will also report you to the humane society for shipping these snakes in unservivable temperatures. So retract or I will do it make my f***ng words A&&^OLE.

Suncoast Herpetological
01-30-2012, 09:22 PM
I think you actually have found the all time poster child for bad buyers Ben.

What a drama queen!

Dustin...it's time to up the dosage!

ScottNBecky
01-30-2012, 09:24 PM
Dang Ben beat me to it. I just saw the Nitsud Obeca. He actually created a Facebook account by spelling his name backwards! How did we ever figure out who it was with his amazing skills of stealth? The best part is he used the same Facebook profile pic! WOW this guy is fun.

BenSiegelReptiles
01-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Guy actually threatened to burn down my pet store! Maybe I will give my attorney a shout--thats kind of serious huh? Maybe the local pd anyway

jj-mitchell
01-30-2012, 10:21 PM
All I can say is WOW:ack2:.... I can give you some advice after this ordeal... enjoy your snakes as pets, cause I can assure you no one here is buying or selling anything with you after this deal. I did notify Brent Sheets that you were using him to try to defend youself.

Ben you are a very nice guy.... If the guy keeps bugging you I would take some action to ensure that he leaves you alone.

I will agree I saw this becoming trouble as soon as he wanted freebies over a mistake that was never made

rjarosek
01-30-2012, 10:26 PM
I read most of the posts you posted Ben but I may have missed it. Did he ever mention losing the snake before it died?

Lucky Lep
01-30-2012, 10:30 PM
I also let Anthony know as well.

BenSiegelReptiles
01-30-2012, 10:31 PM
he said it was cold when it arrived---READ all the messages--he did complain of it being cold on arrival. We coached him and of course stood behind the snake 110% --even told him I would guarantee it because of the cold arrival, even though it was a MONTH later approx. Then he sent that pic------no more guarantees for him, and now he is making threats that we are not comfortable with. Too busy right now for this. But people should watch out for this guy.

BenSiegelReptiles
01-30-2012, 10:34 PM
if you read he also tried to get over on us for shipping A while before this--read back--almost booted him then--should of. EVERY message is in that thread--we were 100% legit to that dude. Like I said--very long read, but its probably worth it--its funny stuff, it was after some people sent him some pretty mean messages in our defense he UNBLOCKED us and sent us more nasty messages. Oh well--guess thats why they have law enforcement! He even said in one message his uncle was a cop and that he didnt have to worry. OK--done-- SLEEPY!

Lucky Lep
01-30-2012, 10:36 PM
I know that you shipped me my pair of peach throats when it was cold and they were still warm from the heat packs that were in the box. You called me right when they arrived and made sure they were good and made it. That was in December last year and guess what there still doing awesome and growing like crazy awesome
Guy

BenSiegelReptiles
01-30-2012, 10:36 PM
OHHH!! just caught that Ryan! I guess it got loose--hey--for everyone one like this there are HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF AWESOME HERPERS!!! just move along--nothing to see here!

Reptilecam
01-30-2012, 11:02 PM
I personally havnt made any purchases with BS, But this thread is far from stopping that. They seem like a genuine company who I plan in the future to be doing business with.
Keep up with the Good work, Im sorry you have to deal with people like this.

rjarosek
01-30-2012, 11:21 PM
I personally havnt made any purchases with BS, But this thread is far from stopping that. They seem like a genuine company who I plan in the future to be doing business with.
Keep up with the Good work, Im sorry you have to deal with people like this.

They are! I have bought 15+ anmimals from his auctions. Everything you would expect to see from a name like Ben Siegel. Packaging was A+ , animals were amazing. Couldn't have been happier.

LauraB
01-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Really great catch Ryan!

As everyone can clearly see tonight, every post on Mr. "Ubaca's" Facebook wall since January 23 has been now been deleted so the post by his friend Jennifer Simmons relative to his losing the snake is gone.

And yes, the pic of the "dead" snake speaks loudly for itself. Moron.

Sellers AND buyers beware this not-so-bright-wanna-be-scammer/thief. And remember his name is not really Nitsud Obeca ... his name is Dustin Colby Acebo. That's Dustin Obeca spelled backwards. Moron.

LauraB
01-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Well (insert expletive) ... forgot the screenshot. (insert expletive) old age.

At any rate, all posts since 1-23 have now been deleted by Dustin Acebo AKA Nitsud Obeca (and thanks to the poster who figured that out)

reptilesbydesign
01-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Wow, Dustin please don't use me as a reference to try and make Ben out to be a bad guy. I simply told you that I had to replace 2 ball pythons that I (we) shipped out in the same box as soon as I was notified about it. I also told you that 1 of the animals i shipped was DOA and that the other exhibited neurological impairment that resembled that of a stroke. I will say this Dustin, you should not try to muddy up someones name in haste. I do help to try and clear up issues on FB and did tell you Dustin that if you gave me definative proof of fault that I'd talk to Ben but you have given me different versions of what happened with the Blood and you did not tell the entire story. I see that this is an issue that has no place for our FB group or myself to need and get involved with. Dustin please do not drag this to the 2 FB groups I help with. I will delete it period. Also please do not portray as if we are best buds, I know you from FB only and I do not like any form of He said, She said.
Anthony Brent Sheets

WebSlave
01-31-2012, 01:02 AM
Cease and desist with the derogatory name calling, please.... :NoNo:

Johnny
01-31-2012, 01:26 AM
darn it! why can't these characters be like Mr. Mxyzptlk. at least when you spell his name backwards, he disappears and stops irritating everyone.

KingBowser
01-31-2012, 11:05 AM
I knew something smelled funny when this guy was posting crap about a tri-stripe ball python in the Oklahoma Reptile Classifieds group, then complaining about Ben Siegel. For one thing, something about the photo of the ball python didn't look accurate. Too professional. Then his story sounded off as well.

Ha, moving right along...:)

DustinAcebo
02-02-2012, 09:17 AM
This shot was taken around 20 minutes before she passed away, I stil have her frozen fucking body. she is dead, she died with he toingue hanging out. Ben should have replaced her. And I could give a fuck less what you internet faggots believe, ben shipped the damn snake after checking the local weather in my area and thewn saying it would be fine to ship. Ben should have just sent me a damn replacement. The point is the fucking snake is dead has been for days and ben should have been a good business person and just sent me a new animal, I even offered to send him the fucking frozen dead one in dry ice to prove it was fucking dead. Plain and simple ben is a bad businesman, and Im not the only one who feels this way. so read up on it people.

Reptilecam
02-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Something tells me the Mods are not going to like that last post. But what good does a photo taken 20 minutes before she died do? To anyone with a brain looking at a perfectly healthy looking snake doesnt justify it died. Also sending back a dead snake that you had said you burried in the back and you would dig back up and send to him doesnt help either seeing as the body has started decomposing.

pakinjak
02-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Maybe there's a reason why you're the only one who feels this way. And your last post is no way to act in public. You're hurting your own case by acting like an idiot, calling everybody else names when they don't agree with you and swearing like mad.

Royal Morphz
02-02-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm not a friend of Ben's and have never bought from him. By your theory a shipper should now down to any claim without any proof. I will tell you this, that blood was alive when you took that photo. You said in one of your FB posts to Ben "do you want me to go dig it up" implying that you buried the snake, now the snake is frozen. I am inclined that the blood is alive and I will challenge you to post a picture here of a frozen dead blood python and to keep you honest put a signed sheet of paper in the photo with the frozen snake. Let see how your boat sinks now.

Morelia4life
02-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Wow!! So angry... calm down man. Again, you have to stop using so much foul language before you are banned. Try to state your case like a normal person and it might get you more places.

Reptilecam
02-02-2012, 09:44 AM
"I'm not a friend of Ben's and have never bought from him. By your theory a shipper should now down to any claim without any proof. I will tell you this, that blood was alive when you took that photo." implying that you buried the snake, now the snake is frozen. I am inclined tha You said in one of your FB posts to Ben "do you want me to go dig it upt the blood is alive and I will challenge you to post a picture here of a frozen dead blood python and to keep you honest put a signed sheet of paper in the photo with the frozen snake. Let see how your boat sinks now. "

Ok good just making sure I wasnt the only one to notice that.

fangme
02-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Dude your story makes no sense I breed and raise bloods I have never had one die with its tongue out they are also usually rolled over on there back when there within an hour of death and it has also been my experience that they handle cold temps better then any other python also it probably would have developed a R.I. Before brain damage. how ever if the animal is indeed dead you said it ate for you then you were not properly caring for it the period of time you had the animal if you didn't replace it immediately it's on you I would have told you ship me back the snake at your cost I will check it out and send you a new one but they snake needs to be back in my possession with in 7 days of the actual date it arrived to you. Also you stated yourself you are a beginner that means you should not own a blood python the way you were holding it on your Facebook picture makes that clearly evident they are not meant to Be held like a boa Even as babies they are heavy bodied snakes they need to be supported fully I don't think you should even own snakes I highly doubt anyone will buy anything from you so just give up and walk away...

ed hummel
02-02-2012, 10:07 AM
This shot was taken around 20 minutes before she passed away, I stil have her frozen fucking body. she is dead, she died with he toingue hanging out. Ben should have replaced her. And I could give a fuck less what you internet faggots believe, ben shipped the damn snake after checking the local weather in my area and thewn saying it would be fine to ship. Ben should have just sent me a damn replacement. The point is the fucking snake is dead has been for days and ben should have been a good business person and just sent me a new animal, I even offered to send him the fucking frozen dead one in dry ice to prove it was fucking dead. Plain and simple ben is a bad businesman, and Im not the only one who feels this way. so read up on it people.

so you got the pic w/ her alive while her tounge out and then she died 20 mins later also w/ it out... is she frozen w/ it out as well then? how bout another pic?

if you could give a **** less what us internet faggots believe why post

Matt2979
02-02-2012, 10:17 AM
If that blood python died TWENTY MINUTES after that pic was taken, YOU KILLED IT! That pictured snake looks completely healthy. Obviously looks can be deceiving, but not to that extent TWENTY MINUTES before passing away from "brain damage" that you say that you believe she had! :rolleyes:

DustinAcebo
02-02-2012, 10:16 PM
why would I lie about a fucking 80 dollar snake dumbasses. Ben is a wrthless asshole, have you not read all the other bad reviews about this guy he is a dick

DustinAcebo
02-02-2012, 10:18 PM
I knew something smelled funny when this guy was posting crap about a tri-stripe ball python in the Oklahoma Reptile Classifieds group, then complaining about Ben Siegel. For one thing, something about the photo of the ball python didn't look accurate. Too professional. Then his story sounded off as well.

Ha, moving right along...:)
I never said that snake was mine dumbass, I posted it because I thought it was awesome and put the price up to show people how much the thing actually cost because it was freaking expensive. Your a dick get a life fuckface

DustinAcebo
02-02-2012, 10:21 PM
if you read he also tried to get over on us for shipping A while before this--read back--almost booted him then--should of. EVERY message is in that thread--we were 100% legit to that dude. Like I said--very long read, but its probably worth it--its funny stuff, it was after some people sent him some pretty mean messages in our defense he UNBLOCKED us and sent us more nasty messages. Oh well--guess thats why they have law enforcement! He even said in one message his uncle was a cop and that he didnt have to worry. OK--done-- SLEEPY!

Ben your such a fat little girl. Stop being so angry being that overweight and angry causes heart attacks. Fact is YOU shipped a fucking snake in 20 degree weather and it died and you should have replavced it, fact#2 I am not the only person who has problems with you. GO AHEAD PEOPLE READ UP ON THIS ASSHOLE.

Uglysnakeindustries
02-02-2012, 10:45 PM
"Ben your such a fat little girl. Stop being so angry being that overweight and angry causes heart attacks. Fact is YOU shipped a fucking snake in 20 degree weather and it died and you should have replavced it, fact#2 I am not the only person who has problems with you. GO AHEAD PEOPLE READ UP ON THIS ASSHOLE."

anyone else confused on the last post? i think this guy should take his own advice. and it doesnt matter what you say about other people having issues with him. you win some and lose some as a business owner. 99% of the people who buy from ben are happy with their purchase and are repeat customers. in your case you had a bad experience and your handling it like a child.

Temporalis_Enterprises
02-02-2012, 10:48 PM
Dustin, you are trying to convince people to not buy from Ben, correct? Calling people names and acting like a 3 year old with tourettes is in no way helping your cause. By doing that you're not convincing people that you have a legitimate problem with Ben. Honestly, you're childish behavior is taking away from Ben as the focus of the thread and turning it into a "Dustin Acebo Bad Guy" thread. I would suggest if you want ANYONE to take you seriously to stop cussing everyone out, trying to write your posts in a more organized manner because for the life of me I can't decipher what you're trying to say, and calm down and present evidence (if you have any).

If the snake is in your freezer (not in the ground), then post a picture of it!

WebSlave
02-02-2012, 11:00 PM
why would I lie about a ****ing 80 dollar snake dumbasses. Ben is a wrthless *******, have you not read all the other bad reviews about this guy he is a dick

Hit the road, fella. I've had quite enough of your smearing crap all over my site with your profanity. Maybe in a year's time you'll learn better how to conduct yourself in a mature and professional manner in public.

I really need a smiley on this site showing a boot to the ass.....

Temporalis_Enterprises
02-02-2012, 11:03 PM
fella.

He dropped the F bomb!

BenSiegelReptiles
02-03-2012, 12:29 AM
fat little girl? BEEN called alot, but this one is new. Have to award originality points

Temporalis_Enterprises
02-03-2012, 12:42 AM
I think this is the same guy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X57_WXOlfg0&list=UUyJ_M5wf1omx7zpAhDr5vSg&index=1&feature=plcp

RichsBallPythons
02-03-2012, 02:11 AM
I think this is the same guy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X57_WXOlfg0&list=UUyJ_M5wf1omx7zpAhDr5vSg&index=1&feature=plcp

Its him, and he needs basic husbandry as he keeps killing snakes.

JudyC
02-03-2012, 08:54 AM
I really need a smiley on this site showing a boot to the ass.....

Will this do ya, Rich? :D

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x166/JLCadmin/smilies/kick1.gif

Jackp308
02-03-2012, 09:13 AM

He should have video taped his dead frozen buried brain dead snake. Maybe he would have gotten a replacement and a tshirt :shrug01: .

Reptilecam
02-03-2012, 10:20 AM
"I never said that snake was mine dumbass, I posted it because I thought it was awesome and put the price up to show people how much the thing actually cost because it was freaking expensive. Your a dick get a life fuckface" Dustin

If I remember correctly he was talking about how he was going to but him with a pastel or something, If he said it wasnt his why was he trying to sell it. :dunce:

Matt2979
02-03-2012, 10:30 AM
If I remember correctly he was talking about how he was going to but him with a pastel or something, If he said it wasnt his why was he trying to sell it.

I saw the post on FB, too. I can't remember the exact quote, but he mentioned how he had thought of pairing it with something, but needed to raise the cash. Most definitely DID claim it as his snake.

fangme
02-03-2012, 11:06 AM
I applaud you web slave

leftycrane
02-03-2012, 05:56 PM
holy cow. i had such a hard time just watching that video, i only made it about a minute into it. dead or not, you dont flop a snake all around to make a point. poor thing.

vferra7777
02-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Hello. I have dealt with Mr. Siegel for awhile and have had absolutely no problems. I do not know Mr. Acebo at all.

I do know that the gentleman from Hanover {Mr Peace} that started the Va ban in the house has been to this site, saw posts like this and decided that he needed to do something. How would you all feel if you were him and saw this add or others? What would you think of this hobby from this snapshot? What would you do with the power of a local congressman? Would you feel compelled to save the rest of the people from us "idiots"?

To the mods, I have implored you for awhile and risk yet another ban, but you need to stop this and other idiots from getting their 15 minutes of fame before it blows up into this. Dustin Acebo allowed to continually post like this and advertise as a BREEDER on facebook is really not helping. The feds will go after balls if they think Dustin is a legit breeder.

We are trying to fight federal and local bans here in Va and you let this moron post on this forum. What are mods for?

We take off work, go to the meetings and try to stop a ban, and you let this go on without stopping it? PIJAC is busting their ass locally and this is how the "community" supports itself?

I saw a bunch of people show up in Richmond last week?

They took off work, they were professional and lucid.

They got the message across. One local legislator pulled back from his position on the state ban. The legislature started to come around to the idea that we have rights not unlike the gun group.

NOW this is blowing up locally, in HANOVER and not helping. If you are all serious about this hobby/business PLEASE clean this site up.

I do not know what you could do but you should do something.

I was guided here from a local breeder that was embarrassed at what she saw.

As always, trolls please call my cell at 804.426.3526. Posting here what an IDIOT I am is counterproductive I would gladly endure your wrath but PRIVATELY.

hhmoore
02-03-2012, 10:24 PM
I guess that, in your need to bash this site, you didn't notice that DustinAcebo was already banned.....
But I'll get right on that FaceBook thing - we are, after all, omnipotent; and I'm sure I will have no problem getting his page removed. :rolleyes:

vferra7777
02-03-2012, 10:53 PM
I expect no less. That is the responsibility of accepting a moderator title. Do the best you can with limited time. If it is too much for you, you should let someone else do it. It really needs to be done.

You sound put out but please do your job. Stop morons on this site before it gets embarrassing.

Dustin Acebo like many before him are the worst ting that ever happened to this hobby. You can not control Facebook BUT please don't let morons ramble on this site.

HHMoore, is what I am saying that hard for you to understand? You are a mod on fauna, that is an awfully powerful position so DO SOMETHING.

I do believe that Mr. Acebo has done more to hurt the hobby in Va than anyone else.

Also, please stop your curt derogatory responses to me on this site. Either do your job and mercy kill this thread or quit as a mod.

paulWTAMU
02-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Dude...he was banned ALREADY before you posted that. WTH do you want? Time travel?

WebSlave
02-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Hello. I have dealt with Mr. Siegel for awhile and have had absolutely no problems. I do not know Mr. Acebo at all.

I do know that the gentleman from Hanover {Mr Peace} that started the Va ban in the house has been to this site, saw posts like this and decided that he needed to do something. How would you all feel if you were him and saw this add or others? What would you think of this hobby from this snapshot? What would you do with the power of a local congressman? Would you feel compelled to save the rest of the people from us "idiots"?

To the mods, I have implored you for awhile and risk yet another ban, but you need to stop this and other idiots from getting their 15 minutes of fame before it blows up into this. Dustin Acebo allowed to continually post like this and advertise as a BREEDER on facebook is really not helping. The feds will go after balls if they think Dustin is a legit breeder.

We are trying to fight federal and local bans here in Va and you let this moron post on this forum. What are mods for?

We take off work, go to the meetings and try to stop a ban, and you let this go on without stopping it? PIJAC is busting their ass locally and this is how the "community" supports itself?

I saw a bunch of people show up in Richmond last week?

They took off work, they were professional and lucid.

They got the message across. One local legislator pulled back from his position on the state ban. The legislature started to come around to the idea that we have rights not unlike the gun group.

NOW this is blowing up locally, in HANOVER and not helping. If you are all serious about this hobby/business PLEASE clean this site up.

I do not know what you could do but you should do something.

I was guided here from a local breeder that was embarrassed at what she saw.

As always, trolls please call my cell at 804.426.3526. Posting here what an IDIOT I am is counterproductive I would gladly endure your wrath but PRIVATELY.

I expect no less. That is the responsibility of accepting a moderator title. Do the best you can with limited time. If it is too much for you, you should let someone else do it. It really needs to be done.

You sound put out but please do your job. Stop morons on this site before it gets embarrassing.

Dustin Acebo like many before him are the worst ting that ever happened to this hobby. You can not control Facebook BUT please don't let morons ramble on this site.

HHMoore, is what I am saying that hard for you to understand? You are a mod on fauna, that is an awfully powerful position so DO SOMETHING.

I do believe that Mr. Acebo has done more to hurt the hobby in Va than anyone else.

Also, please stop your curt derogatory responses to me on this site. Either do your job and mercy kill this thread or quit as a mod.

Dude...he was banned ALREADY before you posted that. WTH do you want? Time travel?

Not only time travel, but apparently we need to be psychic so we can pre-emptively ban someone BEFORE they post garbage. And I gather that we are supposed to believe that someone in Virginia decided to propose a ban in that state in response to someone who posted in this thread that is living in Oklahoma dealing with a firm in Florida. Huh?? :notallthe And the REASON behind this, is what again? The POINT of this thread that got on the radar for Virginia was WHAT exactly?

Seriously? Why don't we just cut out ALL discussions entirely so that NOTHING anyone can say here can be misconstrued and make everyone else look bad by association in the same INTEREST? And let's terminate the classified ads too, while we are at it, so we don't let ANYONE see people actually buying and selling these types of animals. Seriously, you want to take away everyone's FREEDOM to say what they want, sell what they want, and buy what they want, so as to somehow protect YOU in some fashion from what someone else may interpret in what they say and do? Interesting, to say the least......

BTW, did that "Mr. Peace" happen to take note of the fact that the BOI is here simply because of the reason that no law enforcement agency would help ANYONE who has come to them for aid after being ripped off and THIS forum was put here as a method for us to self police and try to protect ourselves because of this failing from the LAW to do a damn thing to help US? Yeah, people can rip others off and will invariably go scott free afterwards with NO recourse whatsoever from law enforcement. For instance, whatever happened to all the claims made against the Wise's for what they did? As far as I know, not a God damned thing at all. If it wasn't for the BOI and other forums in a similar vein, that yes, will show the dark side of the people we have had to brush up against, NO ONE would know anything at all about people of this nature and they would be completely free to engage in their scams over and over again to more and more people. Meanwhile, law enforcement is "too busy", or it's "not in their jurisdiction", or it's a "civil matter and not criminal regardless of the fact that you had money or merchandise STOLEN from you". But let someone in Oklahoma make alleged claims about a snake they got from someone else in Florida dying on them and THAT will get legislators in Virginia UP IN ARMS! Yeah, right.... So don't come around here stating that THIS site is the cause of any crap that HSUS and friends have been trying for decades to accomplish via legislation.

I recently saw a "logic" association that pretty much defines the BS you are apparently trying to sell here. To paraphrase: "Since it has been proven that more drowning deaths of children take place at the same time of year that the majority of ice cream is sold to said children, then ice cream is obviously the causative agent of said drowning deaths, and for the sake of those children, ice cream should be outlawed. If it saves one child's life......" This is a cockeyed cause and effect association that all too often is employed with the targeted goal of getting what someone in power wants by using faulty associative reasoning to come to a completely asinine conclusion. Which, it appears to me, is exactly what is being used in this type of argument presented in the first two quotes above.

starsevol
02-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Hi everyone. I know I am a bit late to the party, and because I have not actually done any business with Mr Siegal my opinion doesn't amount to a hill of beans. But here goes anyway.....

Personally, I am not a fan of Mr Siegal. It has to do with his feeding live to his animals, and some of the film clips he posts on FB. I made a comment once and was ridiculed by one of his followers, so I defriended him and have avoided his auctions since......

HOWEVER, I have never heard a bad thing about the man that means anything. Anyone I have talked to who has gotten animals from him have been really pleased with them. He does have a reputation for quality animals and even though I have a problem with a few things he does, over all he is an asset to this community.

This Dustin person on the other hand, just from what I have seen here...obviously has some sort of mental illness. I doubt in his condition he can take proper care of a pet rock. Customer from Hell, and Mr Siegal I am really sorry you had to deal with that. Being in retail myself, dealing with someone like that is my worst nightmare.

HerpVenue
04-04-2012, 03:56 AM
but apparently we need to be psychic so we can pre-emptively ban someone BEFORE they post garbage.

Dustin Acebo can do it. He pre-emptively blocked me on facebook. I was looking at something and it said 2 comments. But everytime I clicked on it, it would only showed one. So I used my wife's account and found out Dustin had pre-emptively blocked me. So I came here to do research on him. And WOW. I guess it was good that he did.

I guess my reputation preceeds me. Because I had no clue who this character was until now.

Hang on. I can't type. .................gotta pat myself on the back. My head about to swell up.:bow01::bow01::bow01:

Thank You dustin acebo. You made my day. I guess I used to do something right if I have guys like these running scared.

rabernet
04-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Well, I just pre-emptively blocked Dustin off my FB friends after reading this. I do NOT want to have to deal with what Ben had to deal with, and I'd rather not have him on my friend's list.

Find myself checking my friends list a lot after reading some of these threads, actually (I generally accept most reptile related friend requests), and removing the bad guys.

kenreptile
06-24-2012, 12:30 AM
I've dealt with Ben multiple times and not to chose sides or jump into any drama, but i've had nothing but a great expierence with Ben Siegel Reptile's, i even rep his stickers on my jeep, i have a normal ball (1200 grams) and spider ball (800 Grams) both are doing amazing i got early last year. I plan on purchasing from Ben again.

Captive Bred Excellence
06-24-2012, 02:55 AM
Wow! I have to say this thread is one for the record books. Thanks Ben for posting the corraspondance bewteen you and Acebo I got a few good laughs. I commend you and your wife for being so kind and patient with him when to me it was obvious he was trying to manipulate you for whatever he could get. Also Ben, dont know if you recall some business we did many years back involving some gtp's, there were some issues with a couple of them and you made it right.
Thank again,
Tad Fitzgerald