PDA

View Full Version : Old Lady: If You Don't Kiss Me.......I Will Shoot You!

scaledverts
03-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Wow, only in FL....

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/gunshots-over-spurned-love-032311

92-year-old opens fire over denied kiss, cops say

OCALA - A 92-year-old Florida woman is jailed after police say she fired shots at a neighbor who refused to give in to her demands for a kiss.

Police say Helen Staudinger of Fort McCoy went next door Monday to visit her neighbor, 53-year-old Dwight Bettner, and grew angry when he wouldn't give her a kiss. The 5-foot, 100-pound Staudinger then allegedly fired four rounds into Bettner's house from a semiautomatic pistol, shattering a window. No one was hurt.

Bettner told police he had ongoing issues with his neighbor, who he said had grown enamored with him and threatened to shoot him when he told her he had a girlfriend.

Staudinger is charged with aggravated assault and shooting into a dwelling and is being held at

Tiger Lilly
03-27-2011, 01:11 AM
Wow...at least it wasn't MY part of Florida!

scaledverts
03-27-2011, 02:08 AM
Yeah I lived in Tampa for 7 years and I saw some interesting stuff in the "middle" of the state.:D

SamanthaJane13
03-27-2011, 01:50 PM
Yup-there's something BAD in the water or the air down in the Sunshine State.

I mean-if you only take into account the number of crimes against children, well, it don't look good.

Then you have a whole load of "odd-ball" crimes...Hell!!

Someplace in HELL, there's a thread about some NAKED homeless guy stealing sausage from a retirement community.

I'd rather freeze my azz off up here in Buffalo than ever set foot in Florida again.