PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry Dale Picolla

Mike's Monitors
06-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Anybody have experience dealing with Dale?
Good, Bad or ugly...please let me know.
Thank you.
Mike

FLTortoise
06-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Dale is a stand up guy and has been involved with reptiles for a very long time but much of that offline. I have not acquired anything directly from him but I am close with several of his friends in CA who have gotten monitors from him and were very, very happy. I had the pleasure of meeting Dale in person recently and we spent several hours talking reptiles and business in general. I look forward to dealing with him and receiving some of his monitors in the very near future.

John Heidecker

zoologicalpets
06-16-2011, 08:48 PM
I recently purchased a pair of Freckled Monitors from him and he held them for two weeks as requested and shipped them as discussed. They arrived in stellar condition and the deal couldnt have been better. Definately one of the good guys....Buy with confidence!

Nidhogg
06-17-2011, 11:55 AM
I recently acquired a 2.2 of V. Spinulosus from Dale. He was extremely easy to deal with and went the extra mile as far as holding and shipping the animals was concerned. They were very well packed and in good condition. I look forward to dealing with Dale in the future. He was knowledgeable and agreeable, stuck to his word, and delivered quality. I should add also that he really seems to have the welfare of the animals as his primary motivation. Dealing with him was really positive experience.

ivgonmad
06-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Dale is a great person to deal with, buying and selling.

VaranusFricano
06-17-2011, 11:45 PM
I agree, awesome guy to deal with