PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Brandon Worley aka Badcompany1989

jrbannister0726
07-21-2011, 11:39 AM
I recieved my boas today and I couldn't be more pleased with them. The box was packed well and the boas were pefectly fine when i took them out. He even threw in a free male due to not shipping on the originally planned date(completely his idea). The pics on the ad really dont do them justice, i can't believe the amount of color on the pastel hypo female she really is eye melting and the pastel male he threw in is loaded with pinks on a nice contrasting dark baground that I'm sure will become amazing with age. Not to mention they are both 50% het for albino,anery, and strip. They are amazing little boas at an even better price. I'd get one before he runs out.

jrbannister0726
07-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Update on the new little ones. Both ate two rat pinks and are settling in nicely.

br3277
07-26-2011, 02:44 PM
I just recieved my pastel boa today. He looks as good if not better than the pictures I had seen! The packaging was good and he seems to be in great health. I would recommend buying from him. The color is just awesome, nice pinks and should only look better with age.

jrbannister0726
08-11-2011, 08:13 PM
These little boas are so smokin hot I cannot get over the colors in the two of them. They are tearin up rat pinks two at a time like it's their job. I am super pleased with the quality of his animals and will be lookin forward to seeing what he has this coming season. If you don't have wicked/sugar pastel blood in your collection you are missin out. :yesnod: Not to mention he has great prices for quality animals!:D

Sonja K. Reptiles
08-29-2011, 12:12 PM
I recently purchased a pair of Suris from Brandon. Both are doing very well, have eaten, and I'm certainly enjoying them. transaction went well and communication was good. :)

Sonja Koolmo

ShadowAceD
10-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Thought I did this before, but, unfortunately, I forgot.

Brandon is good people. Bought a Sugar Red/Wicked Pastel Male from him. There was some confusion with the shipment, but Brandon took care of it without hesitation and with absolutely no problems.

The boa is an absolute stunner too.