PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy dynamic reptiles

BigBoyzBoids
08-16-2011, 11:20 AM
just got a pair of african rocks, green burmese, nile monitor,savannah monitor, sulcatta tortoise, and soon a granite het albino off of them. great people to do business with great animals. always answers any questions I have and asks how the animals are doing. looking forward to doing future business with them also.

Sig9
08-16-2011, 12:07 PM
I just picked up a female purple albino retic from them this past Friday...I took a look at her a week prior and was a great looking animal so i made the deal...when I got her she was not far from a shed...just shed last night and her colors are just popping now...she is a great looking animal. They were great to do business with and I can't see any reason why I wouldn't in the future.

unlimitedfeeders
08-17-2011, 04:24 PM
Buyer's Beware you might want to check out this Bad Guy BOI before you decide to make any deals with this company which was banned on fauna, then opened up a new account to hide behind and sell again...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=Paul+Botte

hhmoore
08-17-2011, 05:16 PM
every customer we have we will tell them about fauna and how to put a comment on the BOI. This Ban is a bunch of :censored:
The above was from one of the emails Amanda sent, and censored by me.
She has also stated that they will make new accounts in order to get around the ban and utilize this site for their sales.
For the record - Paul was banned for using a fictitious name (registration, BOI, and classifieds). He swore up and down that the name he was using here was his real name...and all he had to do was prove it to keep his account in good standing.
Obviously, he was unable to do that.
Amanda's account was registered the very day after Paul's real name was posted...but managed to fly under the radar for a while. When her relationship to Paul came out, they were offered the opportunity to rectify the problem - which would have restored Paul's access, and left Amanda's account intact. It was as simple as Paul contacting the administrator (WebSlave) to explain that retic88 was his account, and requesting that his correct name be placed on the account. Days passed, and the deadline expired...the outcome? Paul's status here is unchanged, and Amanda's account has been banned because it was used to to bypass Paul's ban and sell animals under yet another name.

BigBoyzBoids
08-17-2011, 05:49 PM
sorry i was just putting up positive feedback from good transactions that i have had. i really wasnt expecting an explanation to why they were banned.

unlimitedfeeders
08-17-2011, 05:55 PM
I guess we will just have to wait and see what account they make next to get around the ban again.

hhmoore
08-17-2011, 06:04 PM
sorry i was just putting up positive feedback from good transactions that i have had. i really wasnt expecting an explanation to why they were banned.
The explanation wasn't necessarily for your benefit.
Amanda has said that she's going to have her customers start posting - she seems a bit delusional, since she implied that soon the BOI would be nothing but posts about them - with the intent of causing aggravation. If she thinks that having people post about them will get her account restored, she's sadly mistaken - she wasn't banned because of negative feedback or customer complaints. I don't begrudge her (them) satisfied customers or positive reports...but those things aren't going to allow them to violate the rules of this site. Period.