PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Walker Inquiry.....

DavidBeard
10-22-2003, 10:51 PM
I did a search on Kyle but only came up with a few short posts.....good stuff about him, just not very much info. I am seriously considering buy a pair of baby red blood pythons from him. If any of you have had any experience with him, please post! Thanks very much!

Winter
10-23-2003, 08:54 PM
Hi there,

I recently committed myself to buying one of the pythons that Kyle Walker had advertised on Kingsnake.com. I only sent payment out a couple of days ago and we have not yet scheduled meeting (he is only a few hours away), but thus far his communication has been good and he has answered all of my questions. I will post an update here once I have the python and let you know how it turned out.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

kylewa
10-30-2003, 05:27 PM
I look forward to meeting you in person and I know you will be pleased with your Macklot's Python. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help in the future. BTW, we should be able to meet when I make my trip to Jacksonville for a show at the end of November. If that is not convenient, let me know and maybe I can make an excuse to come to Tallahassee! Thanks for the positive words.

Kyle Walker

Will Leary
10-31-2003, 10:04 AM
Over the past yr I have spoken with Kyle Walker on a fairly regular basis, and we have transacted several deals without a hitch. He's a stand up guy with lots of nice animals to offer. I'm sure you will be more than pleased with whatever you choose get from him, so buy with confidence!

joels417
11-11-2003, 02:12 PM
I recently had a transaction with Kyle, he bought 4 of my Amazon Tree Boas. He is a great buyer and would not hesitate to do business with him in the future. Thanks Kyle for the prompt payment and the paitience you ahd while you waited for them to shed and have thier first couple of meals.

Joel Smith
Four1Seven Reptiles

Winter
03-12-2004, 10:34 AM
Has anyone had any luck getting in touch with Kyle Walker recently? I e-mailed him on March 5th but have heard nothing from him since sometime around January concerning an ongoing business transaction that needs to be resolved.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

kylewa
03-15-2004, 02:55 PM
We finally got high speed internet and no longer use Yahoo. The contact information was updated on our website. You could have filled out the contact form as well and I would have got the email. Anyway, our new email address is: pythonfever@comcast.net
You can also use the website contact form at: www.pythonfever.com

Thanks,
Kyle Walker
Python Fever

precision caging
03-15-2004, 04:52 PM
Kyle has bought several cages from me and was always a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him.

Thank you,
Lovell Romans