PDA

View Full Version : Ed Bingham, Kbr Reptiles

oreganus
10-23-2003, 05:53 PM
This guy is a complete thief and a total scumbag. If you have been thinking of buying reptiles from Ed, be careful THEY ARE STOLEN ANIMALS that he stole from my friend and I. For example, he sold a pair of Cb Yellowtail cribos, which did not belong to him, I am sure when the person that bought them sees this post, they will post also. He also stole a venomoid Rinkhals cobra which belonged to us. Basically, Ed was what we thought was a friend, we were short on space and left a few of our animals there so he could work with them, which included a pair of Het for luescistic monocles from Diamond,a pair of lubricus, and a pair of banded spitters from spellbrink. Through talking with people through business, it was found out that he was trying to sell the above animals and offered them to third parties that had no idea they did not belong to him. He offered the Hets to Gilbert for $3500 and also offered the lubricus for sale also. Luckily we managed to get most of the animals back except for the following:
1.0 Venomoid malaysian king cobra
0.1 Venomoid Rinkhals
1.1 yellow tail cribos

Please, If he offered any of these animals that I mentioned to you for sale, please contact me, as he is in a heap of trouble and we are going to exhaust every effort to make his life a living hell. This guy is a scumbag and needs to be out of the reptile business for good. I would offer more people that he sold or offered the animals to, but right now, we are still finding out. I also would like to say that if you purchased any of the animals from Ed, they are yours and we do not want them back, we would just like to know how much he sold them to you for and who you are, so when he has charges against him we will have all the evidence that we can get. Ed is living in South Carolina now, and was formally living in Michigan. He was also selling animals as the Cobra Connection on kingsnake and under the user id FANG on fauna. If you have any information on what he has sold, please let us know.
thanks
Kevin Smith
oreganus@hotmail.com