PDA

View Full Version : Ken Oaster (Excellent Quality and Great Guy)

Greg Riso
10-23-2003, 06:07 PM
I searched for Ken's name at the BOI before buying a female Hogg Island boa he had posted for sale right here at Fauna. Even though there was no history on him I gave Ken a shot and I am certainly thrilled I did! The animal he sent me is drop dead gorgeous and is a definate keeper in my breeder collection. Everything went very smoothly from my initial inquiry right up until the animal arrived just a few days later. I am very impressed with the quality of Ken's animal and smooth transaction I would just like to let everyone know he's a pleasure to work with.

Winter
10-23-2003, 08:44 PM
Hi there,

I have also done business with Ken Oaster and have been more than pleased with the animal I received. Here is a link to another "good guy" thread about him here on the BOI:

Ken Oaster (Good Guy Post) (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21208&highlight=oaster)

Regards,

Lauren Rost

David Boggs
10-23-2003, 10:51 PM
I agree 100%. I just bought a 1.0 adult okeetee from the Love's line from Ken. I mean this is a BIG snake. 4-4.5 '. I asked if the snake was tame he said yes it was. How true. This is a gorgeous okeetee, sweet, calm and did I mention GORGEOUS? Thanks Ken for the great snake.

David Boggs
Houston, Tx.

mikeC
03-26-2004, 11:40 PM
I just purchasd a nice lot of roaches from Ken. I agree, great service and product. He was on the ball, contacted me prior to shipping and after with a tracking number. He also tracked the shipment before I did and emailed me. This great service and it was for roaches. Thanks Ken.

Mike Conley