PDA

View Full Version : George taylor --super crook

sharrack
10-24-2003, 12:48 AM
I got snagged for 1,500 bucks a few years back and I'll never forget. He deals in southwest herps.
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ReticEd
10-24-2003, 01:49 AM
Details..details... details.....

Bci Joe
10-24-2003, 09:18 AM
Yes, please explain...

are you just posting this a few years later?

or is it that you just noticed him posting ads lately on other boards?
let us know - help us out! thanks, Joe

liegekiller
10-24-2003, 09:21 AM
I have heard that this guy is BAD NEWS from others. Do a search on this site for Southwest Herps and see what you find.

Russel Reiter
Colorado Springs, CO

Ken Harbart
10-24-2003, 07:10 PM
Hmmm...
Interesting, considering that I've known George for the past 14 years, he has lived in MI for a few years now, and he no longer keeps or collects reptiles, I'm intrigued. However, since he has resided in the southwest and done business there at one point in the 90's, I'll be sure to query him about it this evening.

As it stands right now though, you may want to post more details of the transaction(s) in question. Vague accusations are rightfully taken with a grain of salt.

As for Russel's comments, although I am inclined to delete them as they amount to nothing more than heresay (which violates the principle of the BOI), I'll leave that decision to Webslave.

Yes, I did a search for Southwest Herps on this BOI, and both of the previous BOI's. I also did a search for George Taylor. No matching records were found. Then again, I don't think he's ever conducted business under the name of Southwest Herps, if I remember correctly.

Ken Harbart
10-24-2003, 09:50 PM
I just got off the phone with George. He didn't recognize the name Ken Sharrocks, and wanted to know more details of what he's alleged to have done.

Rainbowboaman
10-26-2003, 04:06 PM
This is rather ridiculous. A bad guy post without any details whatsoever. Why hasn't this thread been deleted? I got snagged for 1,500 bucks a few years back and I'll never forget. He deals in southwest herps. I'll never forget? You don't even remember how many years ago it was.

ReticEd
10-27-2003, 12:11 PM
This is rather ridiculous. A bad guy post without any details whatsoever. Why hasn't this thread been deleted?

Just to give a chance for details to be given by the original poster.

If he/she returns...