PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Steph - Basically Boas - GREAT GUYS!!!

Bci Joe
10-24-2003, 09:30 AM
As if I really have to repeat this....!

A recent and first time transaction with Mike and Steph of Basically Boas has got to be one of my best experiences on the last 10+ years in the reptile industry!!!

I acquired and recenlty received my pair of 2003 75% Salmontine's from them and can't be happier!
Everything was as good as it gets, frm initial contact, customer service, personal attention, all correspondence, business ethics, shipping time/date/method and packaging.. everything was great!

I bought the most 'affordable' pair they had, and they were shipped to me overnight - in the box for over a day, a bit cold, and yet TEHY WERE SCREAMES RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!!!
I couldn't believe it!

Anyway, this has just started a new love affair for me with BCO. I've been dealing with snakes for about 15 years, and boas for 10+ and have never even temporarily owned an Argentine boa due to it's heavy, dark pattern.
Well, these things changed everything for me!!!
Can't wait to start getting into the Albino Argentine's, and then, Sunglow's and possibly Ghosts!!!

I can't wait to see the screamers that will come out of this line!!!

Can you say excited? How about ECSTATIC?!?!!

Anyone who HASN'T done business with them yet, what are you waiting for!!! You won't know what you're missing until you do!

Thanks and take care - Joe Rollo - Bcijoe

(sorry didn't have pics with me to attach)

Giantkeeper Reptiles
10-25-2003, 11:58 AM
These two have built an empire! They have great animals with great babies resulting from them. They follow very strict procedures when dealing with their boas, and the results show. Watch out guy's, Basically Boas is going to be HUGE!

Winter
10-25-2003, 12:06 PM
Great people. Quality animals.

Those are the two thoughts that come to my mind when I think of Basically Boas.

My 100% het albino baby produced by them is rapidly becoming more stunningly clean and pink with every shed. I can't wait to see him as an adult and I couldn't be more pleased with Mike and Stephanie.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Bci Joe
10-25-2003, 01:26 PM
here's my male ...

Bci Joe
10-25-2003, 01:27 PM
aannd then my female ..

aren't the SWEET!?!?!?

Rainbowboaman
12-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Mike and Steph.
Bad guys in my book, Look what the adult male Ghost I got from them is doing to my female Albino? LMAO :spinny: :spinny: (Triple Het Time) Thanks Mike and Steph

dmasio
12-11-2004, 12:35 AM
Yea Im recieving a female woma from Mike this coming Tuesday and cant wait to get her!! Im stoked. Ill post a pic when she arrives.

Damian Macioce