PDA

View Full Version : Justin Mitcham - Good Guy !

napavalleysnakes
10-24-2003, 10:18 AM
I've met Justin before at a few of the shows, yet this was the first time I had actually purchased animals from him. Well Justin is a super guy to deal with. Communication on the pair of pythons I purchased was prompt, accurate, and honest. The whole transaction was handled in less than 24 hours, and shipping was also done professionally.

Two thumbs up for Justin !

Thanks, Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes (http://www.napavalleysnakes.com)

Charles Escoffery
10-24-2003, 10:23 AM
I second that , Justin is a great guy. I received my boa from him on Tuesday and it was exactly as pictured. Nice healthy little boa. Shipping was perfect as was all communications between Justin and I .... I give him two thumbs up !

Giantkeeper Reptiles
10-25-2003, 11:55 AM
I received a Nicaraguan female from him that was honestly represented, communication was great, it shipped and arrived when it was supposed to, packaged proffesionally and there was follow-up communication. Good Guy!

Chris McAra
Giantkeeper Reptiles

BigCheeseRodent
11-10-2003, 06:03 PM
I purchased an albino boa from Justin about 2 weeks ago. The female turned out to better than he represented, which was a nice suprise. There was great communication through the entire purchase. I would Definitely buy from him again.

Thanks,
Chad Martin
Big Cheese Rodents

Junkyard
11-08-2005, 06:45 PM
I just received an order from Justin, 2 box turtles, 2 desert kingsnakes, and albino corn. Great Guy to deal with, he was on top of the order through e-mails and phone calls. I would not hesitate to deal with him again, his animals came packaged perfect, clean, and beautiful. Each one came tame and happy to be out of the dark box. Just because, he added a surprise for me, a baby box turtle, who my wife just loves!! Thank you Justin!