PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Davis great to do business with!

The BoidSmith
10-24-2003, 08:40 PM
Some of the readers of this post might go "duhhh!!", but anyways, he deserves it, so here it goes.

A few weeks ago I received a very nice boa from Ralph. Needless to say the whole transaction went without a glitch. Ralph went as far as reserving the animal for several weeks on my word alone. Although it is true we know each other from previous dealings he didn't have to do it. There are still a lot of herpers that take this business seriously, and Ralph is one of them.

Thanks Ralph! :)

Exotics by Nature
10-24-2003, 11:31 PM
I certainly agree!

Ralph is a great friend and breeder! He is so willing to help others and always sells the best animals possible.

It seems like we always have some purchase brewing with Ralph!

Thanks again Ralph for all the great stuff over the years!

Corey Woods
10-25-2003, 11:57 AM
I've done a lot of business with Ralph and I've been pleased with every one of them! You can't go wrong dealing with Ralph!

Corey Woods

evansnakes
10-25-2003, 03:36 PM
I bought a ball python from Ralph last year and it turned out to be a finicky eater. He gave me a sizeable credit toward another purchase, I bought a pair of ball pythons with cash and that credit and those two animals have just been great as well as getting the origional animal going much better now. Ralph was great to deal with and I will be doing more business with him in the future. Keep feeding those platinums for me Ralph.