PDA

View Full Version : Excell exotics?

Zeekay
10-27-2003, 11:47 PM
This person has been posting on Kingsnake quite frequently, is he reliable? His prices are good and he seems to have a good variety of aquatic turtles in stock. Pictures are on the classifieds but no phone number or full name.

jandsherps
02-12-2004, 09:12 AM
Hey,

I know this is a little late, but I recently got 1.1 Loggerhead musk from him. They arrived when he said they would and they're in perfect condition. I would recommend him for future purchases.

His full name is Mike Excell and the phone number and email address is on his website www.excellexotics.com

Good Luck,

Jeff Horne

WebSlave
11-04-2004, 03:43 PM
I will have to put some input here that may be significant to people concerning this guy's personality.

Recently he posted a message within the Turtles classifieds section saying something along the lines of "Bush Rules!!" I simply sent him a warning message (that had no warning points associated with him) saying this was inappropriate for that forum and was being deleted.

This is the response I got back from him:

Rich Z,

You can suck

Thank You!
Excell Exotics

That stunt got him suspended from this site and fined.

Chris@TSE
11-04-2004, 05:26 PM
no soup for you!!!!

turtlepimp
11-04-2004, 09:44 PM
I got the same thing on TurtleTimes turtle classifieds except it was "FU Andy if you don't like it"

I guess the classifieds don't do what he thinks they should.He's banned until I get an explanation.