PDA

View Full Version : A bad deal with James or Jim Kilker

Discus Bill
10-27-2003, 11:57 PM
I sent James Kilker $107.00 postal moneyorder via delivery confirmation for a young one eyed female bearded dragon he had for-sale. Here's the tracking info.
Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0303 0830 0001 1807 9889
Your item was delivered at 11:12 am on October 17, 2003 in PETALUMA, CA 94954.

She was to be shipped the following tuesday (21st) for wednsday arrival. He did not ship.
I called and got ahold of him last night. He said he droped her off to be shipped and the shipper opened the box and called and told him to come pick up the package and the reason he didn't ship her via another carrier was there were fires and storms and kept giving excuses. When I asked why he did not contact me he again said " computer problems and phone problems. I went to the post office and got complaint forms for fraud a few days ago. I told him if he shipped her out today (monday) and sent me the tracking number I would drop it, no harm done. He said he would ship and email the tracking info. I haven't recieved anything from him. I tried to call and now the answering machine kicks in. I'm droping these forms off tomorrow morning and I just want to let everyone know what this guy has done. I still need to do the internet fraud and whatever else I can. The $107.00 is not really a big deal. It's the principal of the thing that's got me ticked. There are way to many of these people taking advantage of hobbist's and business people. Take care. Bill Kosnow

Discus Bill
10-28-2003, 12:11 AM
This is James Kilker of JFK Dragons
Take care. Bill Kosnow

W.Wedeking
10-28-2003, 04:19 PM
It seems this isn't the first time we have heard of Jimmy Kilker.
Here is a link for another thread on him.

[URL=http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15178&highlight=Jimmy+Kilker[/URL]

Just an FYI, Jimmy (unless he moved) is located in the Bay area, not where the fires are located here in Southern California.

W.Wedeking
10-28-2003, 04:44 PM
OK, apperantly I am too blonde to post an URL and my Husband is less than sympathetic to my plight :(

So you will just have to copy and paste unless someone else is kind enough to post it the correct way ;)

Discus Bill
10-28-2003, 04:50 PM
I did a search on the BOI before sending him the money order. Nothing came back. For anyone interested. Here's his info:
Jim Kilker
1935 Granite valley way
Petaluma, CA.

Take care. Bill Kosnow

ms_terese
10-28-2003, 04:57 PM
Had almost forgotten about this one....

Whatever you do, stay away from his MOTHER!!!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15178&highlight=Jimmy+Kilker

Discus Bill
11-02-2003, 04:20 PM
james has contacted me. He said he shipped her overnight and somehow she is traveling ground service. He gave me a tracking number that shows the package in transit since october 27th. If she is in that box who knows what will happen. It doesn't look good. Take care. Bill Kosnow

W.Wedeking
11-03-2003, 10:21 PM
Any word on the package?
That poor animal.

Discus Bill
11-03-2003, 10:55 PM
She came in today. The box was on my porch when I came home from work. Dehydrated and hungry. She will be a good looking dragon when I get her fattened up again. She must have been well fed before shipping her. She had gotten out of the drawstring bag and was grawling around in the box. She had it a mess inside. I'm glad she got out of the bag. This whole deal has been a bad dream. I'm glad she arrived alive. Live and learn I guess. Take care. Bill Kosnow

W.Wedeking
11-03-2003, 11:12 PM
Poor girl :(

It is amazing she is still alive. She must be one tough little girl .
Take care.