PDA

View Full Version : Ritchie Luna

WebSlave
10-29-2003, 04:16 PM
Just want to post a notice that Ritchie Luna has resigned his post here as watchdog and love bombing ferret. Pressures from work, home, and school have cut back his time in such a way that he feels he can no longer to the excellent job here we have all come to expect of him.

I regret that he has resigned , but I do understand his reasons, nonetheless.

I would like to publicly and whole heartedly thank Ritchie for all of the help he has given me with this site over the years.

Thank you, Ritchie.

Rich Z. :(

dwedeking
10-29-2003, 04:22 PM
Ritchie,

Enjoy your break and make sure to check in from time to time!!

Thanks

Dennis Gulla
10-29-2003, 04:31 PM
I bet the bad guys are going to be celebrating tonight. They are all probably coming up with new alias' as we speak!

Darin Chappell
10-29-2003, 04:36 PM
I hope this doesn't mean you won't be here at all, Ritchie. You'll missed in your Ferret capacity, to be certain, but I'd hate to think we would be missing you all together!

Casey Hulse
10-29-2003, 04:42 PM
I have a feeling Ritchie is just going to be in "deep cover" for a while... He'll be back.
Too many movies maybe?

Wilomn
10-29-2003, 04:58 PM
Family, work, school......Pah I say.

Webslave wasn't there some sort of a no-resignation clause in Ritchie's contract? Surely you must have included something so basic as that.

There's plenty of chaff that can go by the wayside and not be missed at all but not our Ferret. We NEED our ferret.

Come on Ritchie, just say no to something else.

Oh well, hopefully it is just a deep cover thing and whatever you decide I hope all is well and you are happy.

Wes Pollock

JungleHabitats
10-29-2003, 06:07 PM
ok Rich dont wast the time with the lil blue cups make him drink from the pitcher of the green stuff!!!!

Ritchie hope all is well and that you have a nice WELL DESERVED break it has been of the utmost pleasure to watch you crack out the stiff necks in this industry... pin point the subtle flaws that the ones with cahoonas enough to make up new names and try to blend back into the woodwork are caught . You have served your master well......

as you go into "remission" we all hope only the best for you untill your number comes up again sleeppppp ..... sleeeeppp sleeeeeepp out beloved ferret lol

John Apple
10-29-2003, 06:56 PM
Hey Ritchie
I wholeheartedly understand the pressures that life can bring and the tribulations, good luck in all your endeavers and don't be a stranger.

Adam Block
10-29-2003, 08:12 PM
Richie, your hard work here is so taken for granted I think you're making a wise choice. Despite that fact that I don't care much for you I will say you have done much good. You've found many holes in many stories and seem to link things that most of us would have never thought of. Sometimes you have to re-think where you use your time. I always say, you have one asset in life, your time.

Last year I found myself using my time very poorly. So I made the changes I had to, at least you're big enough to take care of business, not always an easy thing to do.

While I won't miss you a hole lot I do think you will be missed and the good you do here I'm sure was a big help to many.

redtailboas
10-29-2003, 08:51 PM
We will miss you here Ritchie.

Dang! Is it possible that now even Jesse Underhill will attempt to make a comeback without you on the prowl. :(

Thanks for all your help on my site as well. I really appreciated it.

WebSlave
10-29-2003, 10:32 PM
Maybe we need something like the bat signal Gotham City uses for Batman, to call Ritchie when the fate of the world hangs in the balance......

kenster
10-29-2003, 10:40 PM
I think a ferret signal would work out much better than a bat signal!

Ritchie,
I know I'll miss reading your posts, where you take somebody's "truths" and show them for the lies that they really are. Hope everything works out for the best for you!!

Wilomn
10-29-2003, 11:02 PM
I still say we don't allow him to resign but if he must then perhaps something like a big stinkin' rat instead of Batman's bat. Since ferrets do love to find those rodents and Ritchie is exemplary(?) at driving the rats out when they try to nest or hide on fauna.

So if you see that silouette hanging high in the sky, you'll know there's something stinky afoot on the BOI.

Wes Pollock

BrianB
10-30-2003, 04:20 AM
I don't have anything to add, but I feel compelled to. :D

Don't be a stranger, Ritchie.

snkkpr01
10-30-2003, 07:09 AM
My first time posting, Ritchie jumped me and told me to "read the rules". I did and have since learned and love this site.

Ritchie you will be missed, I hope you dont have let any of your animals go, you have some real winners. Good luck and God(or ferret) speed.

Dragondad
10-30-2003, 09:26 AM
As has been implied there must be some sort of undercover job in the works, watch out MS the "love bomb" crew is going to rock your world. Or maybe the big one "KS" is in danger of hostile take over.

Master Rich Z has sent his troops outward in the never ending quest to dominate by any means available.

Good luck Richie have very much enjoyed your info and ability to see beyond the smoke and mirrors. And hopefully you wont be too much of a stranger.

Pennebaker
10-30-2003, 09:54 AM
Well, 2nd page of love bombs so far... maybe love bomb #23 will make him change his mind.
Here's mine...
Dont leave us!!!!!!!

Dana

W.Wedeking
10-30-2003, 10:12 AM
Does this mean my dresses are safe? And how does this affect our breeder loan?

How about training another ferret? Just a temporary one until you get back? Every super hero has a side-kick ;)

I know I will definately miss you and your posts here. Good luck Ritchie and I will be saving up a special stash of oreo cookies for the party when you return :lick:

ms_terese
10-30-2003, 11:16 AM
You'll exceptional ability to smoke out the bad guys will be missed, most certainly. However, I have nothing but respect for people who can set their priorities and be true to them, and absolutely, home & family should take precedence.

I hope you'll still give everyone here the benefit of your opinions when you have the opportunity.

I second the suggestion of training a sidekick ferret. Batman had Robin, after all. :)

Gary O
11-01-2003, 09:45 AM
I just got to know Ritchie alittle better in the last few weeks. I must say he is a good person and funny as h_ll! But I have a feeling he will still be around. Atleast I hope so.

Glenn Bartley
11-01-2003, 06:50 PM
Ritchie WHO??????????

Just kidding, of course. What the heck do you mean resigning - was he getting paid? No wonder he did such a good job.

My guess would be that chances are that maybe a political party picked him up to help squash the competition for the next presidential elections! And by the way - isn't he gonna tell us goodbye himself? If he does not - then I too will assume he is on an undercover mission to another site or to the elections.

Don't let it get you down Ritchie, keep up the good work at school, the job and at home.

All the best,
GlennB

Hues1
11-02-2003, 12:50 AM
then no one can !

Say it isnt so.......who will campaign for the rights of all honest and respectable keepers/breeders ???

Rich.....I think you should whisper sweet nothings into Ritchie's ear.....either he'll be so flattered that he'll come back and moderate again or he'll like it and come back to moderate again !

Ritchie, check in on us occasionally if you would please !

HerpVenue
11-02-2003, 01:46 AM
Hey guys thanks for all the good words.

I told webslave I am gonna take a computer class, a realty class, study for sodlier of the month boards, and study for the promotion boards.

Actually that was a lie. Because on top of all that.....I found out I am TONS of classes too short. So I enrolled back into school.

I need three years of credit and I am gonna try to take it in 1 1/2.

Not too mention the class I am already taking on the computer.
And the correspondence courses that will get me military education points.

Oh yeah. And of course I have been spending a lot of time with the family. WOW it is wonderful. Almost forgot how it feels.
And breeding season is upon me too.

Anyway I will check in from time to time.
You see.....someone mentioned underhill and I got this urge to log on....YIKES

WebSlave
11-03-2003, 01:55 AM
Ritchies knows darn right well that he can come back and pick up where he left off any time at all that he wants to. My trying to talk him out of his decision would just be another burden on him.

And Ritchie Luna is one of the last guys in the world I would want the BOI, or myself, to be a burden to.

Oh, and Ritchie, while you are taking computer classes, learn web server administration. If you could get mastery of web server admin skills, the bad guys would have an extremely tough time hiding from you.