PDA

View Full Version : Savannah Sernas (Morph Specialties) >Good Guy<

FrantzHerp
10-30-2003, 12:17 AM
I recently made a fairly large transaction with this company. Savannah provided all details and verifications as to the authenticity of the animals I purchased. His actions conveyed honesty and generosity. I would recommend this person as someone to do business with.

Troy

Frantz Herpetological
Frantz Herpetological (http://www.frantzherp.com)

Savannah
10-30-2003, 12:37 PM
Thank you Troy, it was a pleasure doing business with you. You asked lots of questions and I wouldn't expect anything less. When dealing with high end animals especially anything het, you must ask, ask, and ask questions. I will also be looking at your inventory for animals we need, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you. Because of the way you ask questions with us, I know you look for the best animals for your customers.

Thanks again,
Savannah

ps, to everyone else, it should have been a "Good Girl Post". haha, he made a simple mistake, no biggie.

Jon Brant
10-30-2003, 10:35 PM
I have done business with Savannah both big and small and have always been treated well whether it was 100.00 or 1000.00.
And let me tell you they get some beautiful animals.

Jon Brant

LLaBGNik
10-30-2003, 11:24 PM
I too have done business with Morph Specialties/Savannah..
I purchased some pieds and several other ball morphs..couldnt have been happier!

Savannah was very helpfull with answering all the questions i had,And i would definitly do buisness with her again with no worries at all.

:)

Thomas Jones
10-30-2003, 11:37 PM
I have not done any business with Savanna yet. I hope to get some dwarf burmese from her.
I have e-mailed her and asked her questions and maybe even worried her a little. But she was very informative and helpful. She did not hesitate to answer my questions.
I wish you the best.